• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Enchanted Sweetening (498)

reehee

Saw the episode. I like it very much. Burmy was really funny from the start, when it fell from the tree and gathered its leaves quickly. But the best part must be when it was with Team Rocket.
Cheryl's appearence is great, too.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was very good. It was good to see Attract in the anime. It was also cool to see an Egg Bomb in the anime (I don’t recall seeing it before). It was really cool to see the 3 different Wormadam. It was very funny when Burmy ate all of TR’s food. It was hilarious when TR wanted Wobbuffet used Counter against Burmy, Burmy using Protect against Wobbuffet, the battle between Meowth and Burmy, and Meowth accidently KOing Burmy. It was cool to see a Mothim.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
Based on that image, I can probably see why.

This was a nice episode, but I don't understand why Burmy would just use tackle when it was able to use hidden power all along. Other that that, everything pretty much falls into place.

Juuhachigou

sonaansuuu!
I was wondering what Giovanni fantasy everyone was talking cause I didn't see it...then it must have been too disturbing to air, lol.

I loved this episode, Team Rocket was actually pretty funny this time. Wobbuffet never gets old to me, haha. I liked when they cheered that Meowth won but realized they had to lose lol. Also Wobbuffet trying to block Burmy and getting pwned was pretty funny, even tho I love the blue blob :) Also Team Rocket's Pokemon actually dodging an attack from Pikachu, wtf! lol That was pretty awesome actually, they must be getting a little better finally.

Meowth: Now its time for us to fly across the land!
Wobbuffet: WOBBUFFET! XD

lol XD

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Hm, I really didn´t like Cheryl in the beginning but she grow a bit in the end. Liked her Grandpa comments and Brocks "what a man" comment. :D

Even if she is going to stay a few eps I don´t think she is the "right" fourth member of the group (long time member). But for a few eps she can be ok I guess.

Some funny moments so I give the episode 6/10 overall.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
I didn't understand that bit with the bug-types and holding a man's hands...What did she say in Japan?

-Starly-

Brain Damage
I was wondering what Giovanni fantasy everyone was talking cause I didn't see it...then it must have been too disturbing to air, lol.
Here you go.

Disregarding the edit, it was a pretty good dub. Cheryl sounded like I thought she would, and the Counter VS Protect bit gave me a little chuckle. Only thing that sucked is that Wormadam was shafted to like 15 seconds of screentime.

Asrialys

Who was the VA for Cheryl?
Not really sure. They don't show who does whom during the credits. However, Michelle Knotz, the new voice actress from Misty, is credited despite not showing up at all. I can only assume that Cheryl is actually voiced by Michelle Knotz. But don't take my word for it.

Cobalt_Latios

Not really sure. They don't show who does whom during the credits. However, Michelle Knotz, the new voice actress from Misty, is credited despite not showing up at all. I can only assume that Cheryl is actually voiced by Michelle Knotz. But don't take my word for it.
It could be Emily Jeness, cause you see her in the credits.

Overall not a bad episode. Croagunk "trying" to jab Brock but having it taken away by Cheryl who completely ignores Brock and uses that saying to "avoid" him(I don't mean that literally, but you get the idea). Why did this episode remind me so much of "Problem with Paras", having Team Rocket battling it to make it evolve, though there it was to boost confidence.

Here's what confused me: Burmy uses that thing on its head to "fling" Wobbuffet once Ash and co. arrive. Why couldn't it have done this in the first place when battling it originally?

Anyhow, not bad.

~C_L~

Juuhachigou

sonaansuuu!
Here you go.

Disregarding the edit, it was a pretty good dub. Cheryl sounded like I thought she would, and the Counter VS Protect bit gave me a little chuckle. Only thing that sucked is that Wormadam was shafted to like 15 seconds of screentime.

OOOMG that's just wrong lol! XD

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
Is talking normally such a hard thing to accomplish when it comes to PUSA's version of team rocket?
Just because we're in America does not mean we constantly need outdated slang from whenever they think is cool >_>

and whoever told these people to use puns every 5 seconds (once again with TR) needs to be slapped.

Rebeccag

good episode i liked burmy and cheryl seems cool as well i liked her grandpa comments a well it reminded me of that paras- parasect episode in kanto too

SpongeBoblover

< She's preaty
I liked Cheryl & her voice I thought it was sweet, oh yeah I think PUSA cut out the boss fantasy becuase it was disturbing the watchers would all be like O.O & throwing up >P