• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some fakemon

How are my sprites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Yeah, we've been through that already. READ. But it was 100% my idea, it just so happens that they look similar.
Drop it please.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Here's an animation for a fakemon I made. It's a relic. And for someone's fan game I'm helping with.
It's my first animation, so it may not be too good...
Let's see...does it work?
26841797fz5.gif

Last edited:

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
I like it, but I dont see how it is a pokemon?
I was thinking that Gardue looks like he could be an alternate Nosepass evo.
Love your stuff!

Last edited:

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Thanks people. I'm glad, really glad, people like my sprites.
Some of these may go to a fan game I'm helping with,
the site is:
http://emort.proboards.com/
Just wanted to advertise.
I didn't know Gardue was going to be THAT good. It's the most liked sprite of my thread.

Starrmyt

still loves gen II
Thanks for advertising, Aquakip.

Your skills have gotten so much better since I've last seen your work. You'd probably be very valuable to Nintendo in the future. Your Racoons are my favorite, though.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
WOAH!!!! Valuable to Nintendo?????????? That's an awesome comment, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! My day was soooo suckis,but now that comment made it somuch better!

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Thanks for advertising, Aquakip.

Your skills have gotten so much better since I've last seen your work. You'd probably be very valuable to Nintendo in the future. Your Racoons are my favorite, though.

Aquakip do you work for Nentendo?

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I don't work for Nintendo, Heck I'm even still in High School, but if you would like to say things like this, say them at my profile page. I don't like spamming. But thanks.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Well I need an idea of what to sprite for the GSC fusion contest. I tried Quagsire and Remoraid, but that didn't turn out too good...

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
Well I need an idea of what to sprite for the GSC fusion contest. I tried Quagsire and Remoraid, but that didn't turn out too good...

Could we still see the Quagsire/Remoraid one? :3

Uhm. How about you try Granbull with something? :3 That'd be a pretty interesting fusion.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I didn't save it. I tend to do that, a lot. Especially if I don't like it. I could try to do it again though.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Sorry for double posting, too lazy to edit other post.
I made a Quagsire revamp to hold you over til I'm done with my SUPER AWESOME SPRITE.
Here it is:
quagrk5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.