• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some fakemon

How are my sprites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Yeah, Aquakip, you should leave them all here, they're all good enough to stay

Also that baby form is gorgeous

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
D*mn! I already took 'em off...
Well that's what I'll be doing now though, remaking them. I've gotten much better, so they deserve to be changed.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Alright then, I can't wait to see the news ones.

Alder

Come at me bro
Can't wait to see the new stuff, if it's better than the old stuff then it has to be great--the old stuf was really good

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Another dragon. It's and ice one. The last one was water if you couldn't tell.
icyq.gif

I'll probably change the head's design.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Owow! That looks great. The outline is a bit jagged, but other than that, the patterning and the colouring is wonderful.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Yeah, that's one of my major problems, I can't make them smooth enough.
I'm making the baby stage of it now. Expect it tommorow.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Try using some grey shades - the Nintendo sprites seem to do it and it can create the smoothness ur after.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
corsqueend.gif

My Newest sprite. Corsqueen. The bundle of coral on its head is supposed to be like a crown.
Kind...
...of.
I've also done the baby Ice dragon:
icybaby.gif

Don't know what I did wrong, but i hate it.

Starrmyt

still loves gen II
are these the ice dragons from Emort, or are these your own..?

I'm only asking because you've been talking about revamping the ice dragons for a while...so...

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
The ice dragon baby is great

Alder

Come at me bro
I like it a lot, I think you hate it ecause it's a little too plain--straightup gray body until the tail

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Starr~ it can be if you want them to be. But I didn't make them for that. I'm thinking about making dragons of every type. I'm doing Ground right now.
ID~ thanks!
Alder~ exactly why.

Status
Not open for further replies.