• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some HOME Info for Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeplayer9994

Hello Everyone,

I am here to inform you of some of the things I found due to some quick tests I did with the new update for transferring Pokemon from Legends to HOME. I even took the time to check certain games.

I have found some things that others should know and explored a few in-depth pieces of info. It is likely what I have to give will bring some disappointments, so be prepared.

So, here's what I found.

1 - When you bring over a Pokemon, only those from your Pastures can be trasferred.

2 - When you send a Pokemon over, their moves will change to only what they learn through Level Up. Even if you Mastered the move. (i.e. My Roserade knew Sludge Bomb in Legends, but now it knows Worry Seed instead. Also my Espeon that knew Calm Mind now knows Psych Up. It's also missing Shadow Ball.)

3 - Pokemon that are exclusive or Hisuian Versions can be sent to HOME, but not to other games. (i.e. You can't send Enamorus or Hisuian Growlithe to BDSP/Pokemon Sword & Shield/Let's Go.)

4 - Pokemon that are successfully sent over will only have their Regular Ability, NOT their Hidden Ability. Also, if there is a choice between the two Abilities, it'll be random. (i.e. My Espeon got Synchronize. One Roserade got Poison Point. Another got Natural Cure.)

5 - When sent from Legends to another game, the Pokemon's Location is "the Faraway Place".

6 - When sent to HOME, the Nature will be random. (i.e. My Roserade got Hardy. My Espeon got Impish.)

7 - When sent from Legends to another game, the info of what Level you met the Pokemon from Legends at will read "From what I can tell, the Pokemon was [ level] at the time." (Note: Replace [ level] with whatever Level it was met at.)

8 - Regular Pokemon will have random IVs, but Alphas and Legendaries will have 3 IVs at Best.

9 - There is no size difference between Regular and Alphas when the Pokemon follows you in other games.

That's all for now. I'll see if I can find more.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
7. Natures are already in Legends Arceus. I don't see any change in them so far.
8. IVs are actually not randomly generated by Home. They are generated in Arceus, but are hardly utilized by that game.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
1. This is no different than using Home w/ Sword and Shield or Bank with any of the 3DS games. Transfers only worked with Pokemon that were stored in a box.

2. This had been disclosed prior to the update’s release.

3. This is no different than other Pokemon games on the Switch.

6. I recall one of the dataminers saying that natures are generated in the game, but they’re not used.

9. This was also disclosed prior to the update’s release.

Status
Not open for further replies.