• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Like it Hot! (242)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how at the start Team Rocket were in the hot springs just relaxing and how they ignored Ash's group ha ha. Egan was kind of bratty but I liked how he caught Magcargo and that Misty explained why she loves water types.

The Magcargo that the Flareon kid caught was sorta grumpy, but I enjoyed how we got some insight into Misty's love of Water-type Pokemon.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought that that giant Magcargo was a jerk. I liked seeing the little rivalry going on between Misty and Egan, though. I am glad that we now know why Misty likes Water Pokemon. It's too bad that she couldn't defeat Magcargo with her Poliwhirl. :c

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked seeing a volcanic area with natural hot springs between Chouji Town and Fusube City in this episode since it's different from the landscape in the Jouto games. This episode also made me like Magcargot more than I originally did, and Yakeishi being Kasumi's opposite was entertaining. He'd have made an excellent rival.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Egan was a good COTD tbh, though I don't think he would've sufficed as a long term rival for Misty. :(

The fact that Yakeishi specialized in Fire-types - which are the opposite of Water-types - is the only reason why I thought that he could've been a good long-term rival for Kasumi. She deserved to have someone that she could compete with during Jouto, in the same way that Satoshi had Shigeru for that.

What was with there being a volcanic area in this episode when Johto lacked that in the games. Egan was kind of a jerk, although his banter with Misty reminded me of how cool she used to be.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Wow Egan was a jerk with how he kept fighting with Misty and Misty handled it well since she was mature by now. It just sucks how Misty gained nothing here.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, Yakeishi seemed reckless when he challenged the wild Magcargot using Booster since Booster was a Fire-type, and was at an obvious disadvantage against Magcargot's Rock-type attacks.

Daizy

I call you honey
The highlight of this episode is Misty and Egan finding some common ground. Egan catches the Magcargo, which I don't care about. The episode ruined his character building moment.