• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Moveset Advice for a Casual Team?

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
I think my team is decent for some Pokémon, but some need some help and I'd like some advice. Items would be great, too. I don't have the ability to get different natures, unfortunately. Let me know if you want to see stats or something else

Luxray- Timid
-Thunder Fang
-Crunch
-???
-???

Virizion- Docile
-Sacred Sword
-Giga Drain
-???
-???

Empoleon@ Quick Claw- Serious
-Scald
-Flash Cannon
-Shadow Claw
-Toxic

Volcarona- Careful
-Quiver Dance
-Heat Wave
-Bug Buzz
-???

Latias- Bold
-Recover
-Psychic
-Draco Meteor
-Thunderbolt

Metagross- Gentle
-Psychic
-Pursuit
-???
-???

Last edited:
Changes in bold. I won't list egg move recommendations either.

I think my team is decent for some Pokémon, but some need some help and I'd like some advice. Items would be great, too. I don't have the ability to get different natures, unfortunately. Let me know if you want to see stats or something else

Luxray- Timid
-Wild Charge
-Crunch
-Thunder Wave
-Return

Wild Charge is a lot stronger than Thunder Fang. There are better Egg moves, but Thunder Wave and Return are easily accessible. Thunder Wave can provide your team with some paralysis support. Return is just for a neutral hit that could do decent damage.

Virizion- Docile
-Sacred Sword Or Close Combat
-Leaf Blade
-Stone Edge
-Swords Dance

Swords Dance will boost her Attack power to high levels. Then you can hit with wider coverage. You can also run a Calm Mind set with Giga Drain and Focus Blast

Empoleon@ Choice Specs/Assault Vest- Serious
-Scald
-Flash Cannon
-Grass Knot
-Ice Beam

Purely offensive with coverage. You could keep Toxic and teach it Roar too though.

Volcarona- Careful
-Quiver Dance
-Flamethrower/Firey Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Giga Drain/Roost/Rest

Rest would be used with a Chesto Berry

Latias- Bold
-Recover
-Psychic
-Draco Meteor
-Thunderbolt

This is good. Calm Mind could be on there too