• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some of my art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
Mostly Pokemon Special stuffs.. but oh well..

bluechans4ic.png

Picture of Blue I drew in Paint..

(The rest are all pretty big..so I used thumbnails)

Eh.. something Silver/Crystal-y (I was obsessed with the ship months ago x_X) And it has Fall Out Boy lyrics! -hit-

Best picture of Wally I ever drew.. everything else was horribly failed attempts x'P

Brendan/Yuuki.. I messed up his face o-O

A

AKEBOSHI

Brenden's face does looked messed, but your Blue is amazing. I love the way you posed Silver and Crystal, it seems 'them'. And that Wally looks so dam cute XD

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
Kidodi-sempai said:
Brenden's face does looked messed, but your Blue is amazing. I love the way you posed Silver and Crystal, it seems 'them'. And that Wally looks so dam cute XD

Aha,I knew it was messed. XD Thanks for the comment! n-n

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
Awww, Wally looks so cute. And you already pointed out the thing with Brendan, so I won't say it again. It's great, but the hair looks a bit too long. Blue looks wonderful, but beware the Blue fanboys. And FINALLY! Something Silver/Crystal-ish! *saves pic* I've been looking for someone who supported that ship! It looks so sweet, I can imagine the look on Gold's face now....LOL XDDDD

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
Princess_Zelda said:
Awww, Wally looks so cute. And you already pointed out the thing with Brendan, so I won't say it again. It's great, but the hair looks a bit too long. Blue looks wonderful, but beware the Blue fanboys. And FINALLY! Something Silver/Crystal-ish! *saves pic* I've been looking for someone who supported that ship! It looks so sweet, I can imagine the look on Gold's face now....LOL XDDDD

OMG. A SILVER/CRYSTAL FAN. ;-; -eyes well up with tears- X'D I thought there weren't any X'D;; Thanks for the comment,I have a few more Silver/Crystal pieces as well.. XD Gold shall be devastated!

Gold: Don't tell me I have to go emo just to get a girl.

Anyways.. I bring ye another Silver/Crys pic and a weird GSC MS Paint Pic

I overdid the hearts :'P

gaschate0pf.png

Ahh.. le hate. O':

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
OMG. A SILVER/CRYSTAL FAN. ;-; -eyes well up with tears- X'D I thought there weren't any X'D;; Thanks for the comment,I have a few more Silver/Crystal pieces as well.. XD Gold shall be devastated!
That's what I thought as well! I shall officially dub CrysxSilver "Rivalmangaquestshipping". O__O;; Yeah, looong name. LOL

Anyways...aww, that other Crys/Silver thing is cute! Hee hee! Hearts, and they're both holding hands! =D Whoooo! A Gold/Crys/Silver love triangle! Gold looks a bit weird...I'm surprised that you made that pic out of paint, it looks pretty good!

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
Princess_Zelda said:
That's what I thought as well! I shall officially dub CrysxSilver "Rivalmangaquestshipping". O__O;; Yeah, looong name. LOL

Anyways...aww, that other Crys/Silver thing is cute! Hee hee! Hearts, and they're both holding hands! =D Whoooo! A Gold/Crys/Silver love triangle! Gold looks a bit weird...I'm surprised that you made that pic out of paint, it looks pretty good!

Hooray for long names then,I don't think there's an official name for ehhht o-O Lol,yes the love fryangle. BD

Solla-chan

Coral Eye Trainer
Nice job on them all, and i know the Brendan pic is just a sketch, so it's okay if it came out a little differently than expected, but hey it's practice! I like your "le hate" pic the best, the colors and drawing style is simple and clean, and the concept is cute. ^_^ Keep posting more art please. =D

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
Thank you! -^^-

I made a few pixelly dudes awhile back.. now I want to continue the series and go into gym leaders/alt. outfits/magma-aqua members.. yep.

red.gif
green.gif
blue.gif
yellow.gif
gold.gif
silver.gif
crystal.gif
ruby.gif
sapphire.gif
wally2.gif
steven.gif

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
kagari-hokage_magmaship.jpg

Eh,something. The sketch was so messy.. had to clean it up in PS 9_9 Hokage and Kagari... Hokage's so cute *o*

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
RandomCharizard said:
HOW DARE YOU!? Main Character ships fail. Anywa on your drawings good job!There great!And the last one is so cute ^^.

How dare I? HOW DARE I? I 'unno. XD I get bored easily in school while doodling. Thanks for the comment,though!

Status
Not open for further replies.