• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some of my Artworks

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
i just love that it look like a milotic it is a fav and a 10/5 from me.

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
Number 6, rayquaza's face looks flat and weird.

Other then that, I love them, and I favorited some of them on deviant art.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
These are beautiful, all those details, poses and designs... you got creativity. And lots of it.

Though... like mentioned before, your Gijinkas are quite hard to recognise the Pokemon they're trying to look like. For example, the Cresselia one needs more Cresselia colours: blue and yellow, it has too much pink.

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
m!ss p!nk: Thanks :) I'm glad you like it (even that was the uncolored one)
lucatio: When i'm looking to it once before i scan and submit that work, i have a feeling people will say that to me (at least i don't copying milotic's form to draw Anthodite).
madisoncm: Well, sometimes i'm too rushed in making something, and that's the consequence of that bad habit i have -.-''
kiogrey: yes, that's one of my fatal weaknesses, usually i can't draw a gijinka that's easy to mentioned for some (or even many) peoples.

Submit something again, peoples!
-Anthodite (colored) :I just coloring it yesterday, and adding some miscellaneous stuff to her (yes, i make her a female dragon), but i really LOVE to make the swirls around her head, and make her scales xP

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
the anthodite gets a big fav from me it looks cool and awesome a big 5/5 two.

Heart

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Your artwork is lovely! I'm always a fan of someone who hand-draws their artwork. The Gijinka drawings are very cute & the Anthodite picture looks beautiful & serene. I liked how you used different shades of blue for the colouring. Hope to see some more of your drawings soon!

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
Heart: I often (maybe you can say ALWAYS), i hand-draw my works because i'm lack on doing my projects with computer, even i like drawing, i also want to do my works with my photoshop XD
lucatio: Big thanks to you, you always judge and give some critics to my work :)

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
I like your gijinkis... I recognised them easily.
I especially love your Milotic. ^_^ Very nice.
The anthodite is cool, too. Neat details!

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
The jaw of some of the characters you draw is a bit too sharp, but I can see the effort you have put in in your drawings. I like the Rayquaza x Giratina Origin shipping. :)

Last edited:

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
JerisEnigma: i like to draw neat details for my characters and drawings. That's one of my style! :-D Also, glad you like my drawings! Hope i can improve better than before~
leilukin: Yep, i need to make the fangs a bit blunt, i saw that my characters fangs are too sharp (i need to make half of them was sharp, but the rest are a bit blunt), i'm glad you like my pokemon shippings! XD