• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some pictures...?

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Okay, deep breaths, you're not doing anything wrong, just posting a few frigging pictures for the others to comment and critique.

*took a deep breath*

Okay people/aliens/pokemon/vampires/werewolves, here are some...uhh...picture I've drawn. They're all pencil drawings. I normally play around with them in GIMP after I finish scanning them in my scanner, so there are special effects on them...yep.

They're taken from my deviantArt account, mind.

http://piplup-fangirl66.deviantart.com/art/Artist-Piplup-117752707

This one is the full image of what I had on my signature.

http://piplup-fangirl66.deviantart.com/art/Last-moment-with-you-119883269

A picture of my favourite shipping, PMD 2 spoiler included.

I'll be posting more pictures as soon as I finish with them.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Yay! I'm the first reveiwer!
Now... I'll just wait for the images to load...
Oh! That's what was in the top picture... a time gear! Luv it ^_^

Now, second one...
0_o
I'm astounded. You just pwned every other... rendshipping? Rendshipping picture - eva!
Like, wow. I can just picture tha... Sh**, now I'm going to force myself to make a MD-style video of this... great...

See Ya LAter!

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Thanks Kindrindra! Aw come on...I am not that great! I've seen better Rendshipping fanarts than mine...^^;

Anyway, a new picture. I've already posted this on the Piplup, Prinplup and Empoleon fan club, but...this is for the critics to spit their salivas at...haha.

http://piplup-fangirl66.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Mother-s-Day-122043298

I am almost finishing a Lugia/Ho-oh picture, so it'll probably be up in the next two week or so.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I like your style, however Celebi looks wierd on grovile for some reason.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Aww!
It's so cute! I love the cute little piplup holding the flowers ^_^
Can't wait for the lugia and Oh-Ho one! (By the way, I can never remember - is it Oh-Ho, or Ho-Oh?)

See Ya Later!

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Thanks for your comments!

Yes, I admitted it, I am having a little difficulties with drawing Grovyle and Celebi...but I am practising...after all Piplup took me ages just to get the facial expression right...and I am still practising how to sketch it looking sideways ^^;

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
i think the piplup picture was adorable!

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
also the grovyle sceptile one was cool!

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I saw these on PhotoBucket, and I love them. I love the RendShipping one, even though it looks a bit weird. Props on your Jenny the Torchic, so cute!

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Nice work!

Celebi looks like she's pressing her face on Grovyle xD

Anyway, the most recent Piplup you drew was really good!

Lucariofan-atic

avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆
The pictures was quite good enough, for the further way you just need to improve your shadings in your drawings, and try to see in your life and check where is the right place to use your shading ability.

And (maybe) check the pokemon sprites etc to make sure if you not draw the pokemons head too big, not proportional, and such mistakes like that, okay? ;)

Sorry if my words are quite mean :/

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
The ho-oh and lugia pic was awesome and piplup mother day too ^^

How cute piplup iz it x3

Awesome drawing sweety ^^