• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Projects I've Been Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
1st GENERATION

Charizard

Shiny Version

Machamp

Tentacruel

Gengar

Weezing

Starmie

Gyarados

Shiny Version

Vaporeon

Jolteon

Kabutops

Snorlax

Dragonite

Shiny Version

Mewtwo

Shiny Version

Mew

Shiny Version

2nd GENERATION

Ampharos

Espeon

Umbreon

Shiny Version

Wobuffet

Forretress

Steelix

Scizor

Heracross

Shiny Version

Skarmory

Porygon2

Blissey

Celebi

3rd GENERATION

Gardevoir

Shiny Version

Breloom

Hariyama

Milotic

Shiny Version

Salamence

Metagross

Shiny Version

Latios

Jirachi

Deoxys- E

4th GENERATION

Torterra

Infernape

Empoleon

Staraptor

Shiny Vesion

Luxray

Roserade

Honchkrow

Bronzong

Spiritomb

Garchomp

Lucario

Drapion

Abamasnow

Weavile

Magnezone

Rhyperior

Tangrowth

Electivire

Togekiss

Shiny Version

Yanmega

Leafeon

Glaceon

Shiny Version

Gliscor

Shiny Version

Mamoswine

PorygonZ

Gallade

Dusknoir

Frosslass

Rotom

Uxie

Azelf

Heatran

Cresselia

Last edited:

KetchupO

tωisted
Wow, these are really good.
Honestly I don't know what to critic :p
I guess just that the red thing on the back of Gallade is a little too dark IMO.

I prefer these poses over Sugimori's too :D

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
o_o Wow. These look like official art!. :3 Keep it up! XD *has nothing to critic due to its greatness*

Aaron_fan

Very nice...great shading on the Porygon Z - I especially like the highlights. The colors you've chosen makes them more vibrant then their official art, though the Gallade seems to be lacking something. I don't know what. I can't figure out the direction of the light source on the Porygon Z. Is it coming from above or down from the north-west? Oh well, it's a minor complaint. Keep up the good work!

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
It was a new technique I wanted to try out, but didnt have time, might re-edit Mag and do the same for it as well, ill see what i can do to Gallade, except he has a rather plain texture compared to Porygon Z cybernetic appearence and Magnezone's steel surface

EDIT: Re-Edited Magand Gallade somewhat XD

Last edited:

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Update: Added Empoleon and Togekiss lol

Chomp and Ape seems to be taking longer than i thought really, so ill put them off for awhile i guess lol next up Gliscor hopefully....

trapezechimpanz

Wow! You're amazing! I can't find anything wrong with them. I love the shading, it almost makes all of them look like rubber squeaky toys! haha!

Anyway, I just have one question: What program do you use?

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
@ trapezechimpanz

Paint.Net

You can probably get it at Download.com, its free too btw

Frozir

F-f-freezing... NOT
Wonderful! All of them looks really professional!

I thought they actually look better than Sugimori's artwork. :p Good job!

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Actually, it looks a lot like the Pokémon Dungeon art does.
That's quite a compliment.

You do have a point, though; Sugimori's and Aragornbird's work is nice, but a little bit overused.

Sylver

Proud Togetic owner!
Wow! I really like ur art! Making new poses is quite hard, and urs look so natural, they look like official art. Coloring and shading looks very professional too!

Great Job! *thumbs up*

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Hmmm... that's what I have, but mine don't look like that. Well, I mean mine are all pixelated? How do you get your lines and stuff look so smooth?

Save as a PNG file instead of JPG, PNG saves all true data and features, where as JPG diminishes the true features because JPG was intentionally made for disk economy, so it pixelates or blurs out the features in order to do that

EDIT: Update, Gliscor's done I guess....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.