• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Projects I've Been Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.

novri

Snorlax Fan \o/
your drawings are amazing, you´re a great artist.

when we are going to see a tyranitar ^^

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
I like the first gengar because it looks more sinister. But the second one is good also.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
Your Honchcrow is just as amazing as the rest of your art. And I second the suggestion of a Flareon.

Whoa, now we actually have a good Dusknoir to use. Rest of them are great too, with the exception of Heatran as it looks too skinny

Possibly Typhlosion soon?

The new Gengar and Honchkrow is epic! :D Still I feel sad for the lack of Venusaur And Blastoise...

ITG_213

Other OUs you haven't done yet: None I can think of. May I suggest doing some UUs for the UU battlers. Keep up the good work Blue Ace, your drawing pwn as always. THe Mamo looks funny and intimidating at the same time, its awesome! :D

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Honchkrow looks great^^

can u make Staraptor holding it's wings like Honchkrow??pls pls..it would be pretty cool:D

You, good sir, win the internet.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
The Mew is adorable. My only pet peeve is that the tail seems a little bit too long. But no biggie, you're still awesome.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
TO-DO-LIST:

- Re-Edit Dusknoir (Flat Shading, going to add Lights to it)
- Hippowdon
- Re-Edit Garchomp (Shadows and Shine are horrible)

EDIT: Update: Added a New Lucario

Last edited:

ITG_213

Woah, nice. Yeah, Machamp is one of those OUs you still havent made.

Anyway, may I suggest you turn the images into labelled links instead? Its getting pretty hard to scroll and the 1st page takes a lot of time to load.

Riolu97

Hi there.
There awsome!! Mew is so cute <3

Status
Not open for further replies.