• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Projects I've Been Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITG_213

BTW, can I request a Medicham if you can make one Blue Ace? THanks! :D

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
Lucario looks absolutely AMAZING. You, my friend, have an unparalleled skill.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Update: Added Machamp, also converted everything on the 1st post to thumbnail previews

YellowHat

The Anticool
Thanks, dude. That sure cut down on load time.
btw, is there any specific order that you have them in? Cuz it'd make it easier to find a certain pokemon if you had them organized. Just a thought if you've got enough down time.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Starters
Base 100 Legendaries
Mixed Sweepers
Physical Sweepers
Physical Walls
Special Sweepers
Special Walls
Randoms
Eevolutions
Ubers
Other

I've been doing it like that, up until this point, not sure if a lot of people have noticed that yet

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
O_O I hadn't even realized. But don't you think that's a bit of a hassle? Why not order them by number, or at least indicate where you're switching from one category to another.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Ordered by National Pokedex Number

Pokes who will receive some sort of edit have been italicized, Jirachi was resized as it was too big before

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
it's about time i saw a newer drawing of steelix!! you've got mad talent. i just can't do that! i like any one you do that sugimori hasn't redone yet. which is annoying.

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
it's about time i saw a newer drawing of steelix!! you've got mad talent. i just can't do that! i like any one you do that sugimori hasn't redone yet. which is annoying.

Romke

Dutch Trainer
They are great! Mamoswine is the best!

theplushinator

Wowzers!!! You need to do a tutorial for these, ive got paint.net--if i could do this sort of thing id thank you about.....7 million times ^_^ and if you cant do a tutorial, no biggie..ill just be a bit bummed out =P

Last edited:
OMG YAAAAY! MACHAMP :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AND OMG YAY NEW LUCARIO! Now how should I update my current banner? :\

B-Ray

Project Custom Admin
First of all, let me say how utterly FANTASTIC this collection of renders is. I love the pokemon and their stances, especially the Lucario and Milotic ones. I would, however, like to ask a small favor of you, since I envy your rendering skills.

My site currently has a Render Project going on....since it is an pokemon art site and alot of art is made weekly in our Main Tournament (Project Custom) me and a few of the top artists on the site have took the task to find and render images you dont see alot, and then later upload them to a public, online gallery. I would like to personally ask permission to upload your collection of pokemon images to the gallery as well. This would not only be helpful to the artists who visit, but also to you I hope, as I would give credit specifically to you and where you got them from on each render, if you would let me upload them and share them with the artists who visit. Most of the stuff we have gathered and rendered so far have been trainers. We have a good collection of the old school Sugimori Gym Leader Renders and pokemon items and such, but adding a collection of DIFFERENT pokemon renders would really help the quality of art displayed on the site....who knows, it could be the next Arkais.

I figured I would tell you why and ask permission directly....as an artist myself I hate when people steal things....hopefully you'll find the good cause in why I would like to add them to my Render Gallery. I'm sure everyone, not only I, would be grateful for such an amazing collection of cool pokemon renders =]

I will be awaiting your response.....

Thanks!

theplushinator

*explodes* this shading is just soooo perfect ^^ man i wish i could shade like that XD *screams* TUTORIAL! lol...im crazy- or maybe just happy its friday afternoon. either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.