• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some random sprites ~

eeveerose

I decided to make a few random sprites in Corel PSPX2...

So please enjoy
*spriting newb*

S4.png
S3.png

S2.png
S1.png
C5.png

I just tested random effects ^-^'

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
Um... These are... Good?

The Plusle is... Blurry. I know this was on purpose, but hey what else can I say about it?
Poochyena is definitely my fav.

pkmnhippy

Banned
STEALER!
I invented the last one ages ago!
But unlike yours I inverted the sprite then used some effect I forgot the name though (line edge tool? IDK.), and instead of the white, it came out black.

On topic: they're quite good, but I don't think that you'll call yourself a spriter though, considering you fiddled with effects, but still 6/10, because they're pretty :3.

The Tail

I decided to make a few random sprites in Corel PSPX2...

So please enjoy
*spriting newb*

S4.png
S3.png

S2.png
S1.png
C5.png

I just tested random effects ^-^'

I like the Vibrava & Poochyena. The Cherrim is my least favorite, the lighter colors make it look quite like a generation II sprite from GSC no offense. The Nidorina IMO is quite good but you should of given it more colors to make it look better, browns just not its thing.

The plusle isn't much of a change, you just blurred it. Poochyena could use brighter colors, and the cherrim looks like a devamp. If you were going for that effect, then it isn't too bad.

GDE

Palette Professor
I would say good, but these are mostly just made from photoshop effects =.=
use paint

Rhyme the Glaceon

Plusle: All you did was run a blur effect on it. 0/10
Vibrava: Possibly one of the ONLY SPRITES you ACTUALLY SPRITED and didn't use Photoshop (Or GIMP, and/or paint.net) with. 7/10
Poocheyena and Nidoqueen: Looks like you only ran gradients on them. 4/10 each.
Cherrim is like a Revamp but without changing the style, only the colors. 5/10

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
The plusle and the poochyena both look blurry and the vibrava looks a little... well YAWN, lack of vivid color makes it boring. Though I do like the Poochyena concept.