• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Rare, Some Not, you decide what you want

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
That will do. Definetly. And could you trade me a mew? I mean for Pokedex perposes?

Pfft. Sorry, kid. For the trade we got going on, I'll trade you one, legit, to keep, for something easy to catch.

phantomx

Sorry, the forums wasn't good for my computer. fc 0043 9363 6109 Lucas. I'll be available tomorrow morning till 10:30 am and back 8:00pm and on.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
You ready to trade?

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Yes, just post you FC. Mine is in my sig.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Okay, slight problem: I migrated today, already. I thought the lugia was in my PC.... but it's not;-; it's in my fire red still. Sorry, but i can't trade lugia, ATM.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
So what do you want to trade, then? Just drop the bastidon or whatever and go as normal?

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Okay, then never mind. Wanna trade tomorrow, same time, but for everything we agreed on?

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
No, I can't do that exactly the same time, I'm going to a pool party, but I'm going to be online all day after I get home around three or four(west US).... Anyone else?
And my Mewtwo is gone, sorry guys,
Valuable up there still:
Deoxys
Manaphy
and im adding a mew to the list... offers?