• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Rare, Some Not, you decide what you want

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
HAVES:

Legends:
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo LV100 Japanese
Raikou
Registeel
Regirock
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys X2 ones legit, the other, not so sure...
Rotom
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy X2

Starters:
I may have the final evo, just ask and I'll tell...(breed too)
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtile
Cyndaquil
Treeco
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Shiny: It sux I only have 1
Blissy

New Evos
Porygon-Z
Dusknoir
Tangrowth
Lickiliky (nicknamed mark)
Mamoswine
Togekiss
Probopass
Magnezone
Honchcrow
Rhyperior
Weaville
Roserade

Rare:
Vespiquen
Combee Eggs, good deal, I can get you a female one...
Tyranitar
Flygon
Milotic
Dragonite
Shelgon LV48, Can evolve if needed
Spiritomb
Driftloon X3 (i can breed too)

Honey Tree
Pretty much all of them...

All Fossils
All Unown

WANTS:

Shiny:
Piplup evo line
Riolu
Palkia

Legends
Entei
Suicune
Mew
Lugia
Ho-Oh

Trident89

I have Suicune lvl 50 Gentle that likes bitter food Dig, Rain Dance and Ice beam
Entei lvl 50 Bashful eats anything Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Flame Thrower, Stomp
Shiny Zubat lvl 15 Gentle that likes bitter food Leech Life, Super Sonic, Astonish, Bite

I also have 3 lvl 7 Jirachis (unsure whether hacked) all Jolly nature that likes sweet food Wish, Confusion, Rest

I want:
Moltres
Spiritomb

I have been having problems with wifi so I hope it works I have 3 bars though now

Andrew

i'll give u shiny luxray for blissey

Andrew

wait is it ev trained in hp?

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
I'm soo sorry guys, I was eating lunch. but other than that, Trident, I'll trade you Moltres and Spiritomb for Entei and Suicune. And the blissy isn't EV trained, heres its stuff though. I'm gonna get on too Trident, we've already traded I believe, The Jirachi? Member? Well anyways I'm getting on. Spiritomb are gone now by the way...

It's LV 28, Timid Nature, and likes sweet food,

Hp - 186
Attack - 9
Defense - 14
Sp. Attack - 47
Sp. Defense - 82
Speed - 48

Attacks
Hidden Power
Egg Bomb
DoubleSlap
Secret Power

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Phantomx, Will do! I can't trade until tomorrow though, sorry.... Just put your fc up and I'll give you mine, it's 3608-7658-1704, I'll be on all day tomorrow guys! EDIT - Zephie, The Rilou is shiny right? if yes, but if not, I've already got one, sorry... but shiny and Its a deal! and like I said, tomorrow!

Last edited:

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Lugia for blissey?

Zephiel87

Spriter/GM User
damn... didnt see that line...
in that case just forget i said anything...

shiny riolu would be worth more than a charmander anyway...

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Sure GreenAiden, but until tomorrow I'm gonna still be taking offers, but your a front front runner!

Any chance I could make the deal concrete with pokerus and a lucky egg?

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
yeah, sorry.... but do you have anything else you want to trade for? I mean do you have like any rare items? Brybing me A Green Aiden? Well, that does sound good....... but lets make the lucky egg a Macho Brace? If not, then lucky egg is fine! :) Okay, so, my best poke to trade is gone,...... for a Lugia YES!:)

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
yeah, sorry.... but do you have anything else you want to trade for? I mean do you have like any rare items? Brybing me A Green Aiden? Well, that does sound good....... but lets make the lucky egg a Macho Brace? If not, then lucky egg is fine! :) Okay, so, my best poke to trade is gone,...... for a Lugia YES!:)

I can do that! Trade same time tomorrow? I need to migrate the brace.

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Your good, and it's a deal, but I'm gonna be on all day, sorta, it depends if I go over to my best friends house, but if not, well I'm sorry to say, but we're gonna have to trade on saturday or sunday (im in the us west coast)

Do we have anyone else!? Deoxys and Manaphy are still up for trade! ~ And the reasons that I may be off for a long period of time is because Serebii forums doesn't like my computer! Sorry,..... but If I''m not on mostlikely after ever other post, PM me...

Last edited:

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Your good, and it's a deal, but I'm gonna be on all day, sorta, it depends if I go over to my best friends house, but if not, well I'm sorry to say, but we're gonna have to trade on saturday or sunday (im in the us west coast)

Do we have anyone else!? Deoxys and Manaphy are still up for trade!

What do you want for a manaphy? I'm a collector of them, to some extent.