• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some recent sprites ...

eeveerose

Allrighty then.

Before you guys get too picky on me, just let me say that I still need a TON of work on all my sprites. So I would appreciate it if you would point out what I did wrong, and what I did right.

My computer got a virus, so I had to delete all my files, so here are some newer ones from the past like... week or so.

I will put the newest ones on the bottom when I update the thread.
No, I won't organize it... I will just add stuff.

Aritikou.png

Sprite004.png

Sprite01.png

EeveeScratch.png
(This is a scratch.. based off my eevee plushie, which is chibi-ish)
ZomgZoescard.png

Team-1.png

NO ONE LINERS PLEASE.~ kthx.

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
The fusion need some work, more scratched part maybe? Especially for aritikou.
Revamps need alot work on shading part, it's not just recolur them with the colour from newer sprites, you know. You must erase the old shading and make a better and newer one, try to reshade them.

squlicky4

Your fusions need abit off work and your evee looks rubbish it needs alot off work but keep trying