• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some SOS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
I have been thinking about the SOS sticky thread and been wondering.... theres so many posts one rescue can get easily over looked, There should be no Team threads but SOS threads would be helpful for people, make them delete it after they are saved.

Scepgatr

Yes it definitely would, however such a system is hard to make others follow. Already the present rules are broken. Rather than PMing the A-OK Mail, users still post it in the thread itself. Then there are also a few users who like to have more posts for increasing their Rank. They wouldn't really enjoy the idea of deleting posts.

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
I dont care about my rank... anyways i guess you are right but Rule Breakers arnt getting in trouble enough XD but i still think that (looks at post 1)

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
The reason the sticky was made was because the boards were being overrun by either people needing rescue, or people who wanted to rescue others. It just doesn't work out.

And you are allowed to repost your SOS in the sticky after 30 posts have gone by.

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.