• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some sprites I did awhile back

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand

Atari

Did it on 'em
These wouldn't be considered to be sprites at the least; drawing the images by hand pretty much guarantees that. This is posted in the wrong section, and the title is misleading.

Anyway, it is very apparent you put no effort into these pieces. Drawn with pen and toughly coloured with crayon? You barely kept inside the lines.

The joints on the girl are extremely disfigured, and over lap each other. Half of her face doesn't even have an outline, and she only has one ear.

Lugia rules

<< I liek pie..
I agree with atari, these aren't sprites, and need depth/value. No offense, but most of them look like something you'd draw on your desk back in school XD. You shouldn't use lined paper aswell, the lines get in the way and try to ink your drawings also, for a solid look.

Last edited:
Well they could be sprites if they were drawn really small but normally sprites are just digital pixel things. XD;; -moves-

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Shellos:
It's colored sloppily and the eye on the left is horribly lazy.

Hoothoot:
One eye is bigger than the other and it's head crest is uneven.

Girl:
Is just bad. I'm sorry.
The hands need more fingers. Her arms and legs aren't even. Her eyes are differant. And so much more...

Cherubi:
The stem is going through it's head. Try erasing overlapping lines.

The other two are fine. Some minor problems, but nothing too bad.

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Hey, I tried, but I don't have sturdy hands. So, I make the best with what I got. I know I'm not the best at this, but it's something.