• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Sprites I made

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Eh, my try at sprites. They're made from scratch, except for some parts of the originals were reused or revamped. Anyways:

My glaceon sprite, it looks too small to me, and a little confusing, but not bad for my first. The eyes of the original glaceon were reused.

A try at toxicroak, it's way too big to be a real sprite, but I suppose it isn't too bad.

A charizard I did, this one doesn't appeal to me much because the fire was taken from the D/P sprite along with the claws, but it isn't bad.

Raichu^^ I tried to make the lines a little less jagged, The tail from the D/P sprite raichu was tinkered with in this one, otherwise it's from scratch.

EDIT:
I dunno, the other one just looked a little weird. So here's my attempt to fix that growth on the last ones neck. Then again that kinda takes away from the shading.... You be the judge on which is better.

I'll probably post more later, all critics are welcome. ;262;

Last edited:
Your Toxicroak pixel art is okay. It could have been better, though. The outline isn't well done, honestly. You could make it smoother. The shading and the light is fine, if I don't go in details ^^. I really like its pose. It's quite original. :3 Nice job.

Sharingan

good pixel art and the charizard sprite look good but if the outline color .. try shading it

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
For a first time scratching, those are all very good, even if the Raichu is in a bit of an awkward pose. Just work on your shading a bit and you'll come along well.

Mansanas.

What? No Chocolate?!
Hmmm... Good for your first scratches... id probably say the Raichu is your best beacause it has smoother outlines than the rest...

Nevermore

mostly lurking
these are very good for first sprites, you've got shading and proportions down really well. you need to work on your outlines though, they should only be one pixel thick, so places like charizard's nose and glaceon's arms need some outline smoothing out. some places just need outline alltogether, like glaceon's face.
^^ apart from the outlines, they look great.

Phlosion

Caramelldansen
these are very good for first sprites, you've got shading and proportions down really well. you need to work on your outlines though, they should only be one pixel thick, so places like charizard's nose and glaceon's arms need some outline smoothing out. some places just need outline alltogether, like glaceon's face.
^^ apart from the outlines, they look great.

Agree with Nevermore
Looks very nice :3