• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Things You Find Weird in the Game... <NOT GLITCHES>

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
Here we list the weird things we encounter in the game. I'll list some off mine.
I'm not asking for help or anything.

1. Calm Nature Gyarados- Ain't gyara supposed to be uncontrollable and wild?
2. Timid Mewtwo- Heck, it's supposed to be arrogant!
3. When you use fly while surfing, the pokemon you used surf with gets left behind. :O
4. When you use the binoculars on the second floor of a certain route house, you can see an Articuno even if you have one already.

Okay, so keep listing.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
lol I never would have thought of those but i'm sad to say I have none of my own v_v

D

Deciteful

Lord_sNap said:
Here we list the weird things we encounter in the game. I'll list some off mine.
I'm not asking for help or anything.

1. Calm Nature Gyarados- Ain't gyara supposed to be uncontrollable and wild?
2. Timid Mewtwo- Heck, it's supposed to be arrogant!
3. When you use fly while surfing, the pokemon you used surf with gets left behind. :O
4. When you use the binoculars on the second floor of a certain route house, you can see an Articuno even if you have one already.

Okay, so keep listing.

Wow But Which Route House Are You Talking About...And As For Me I Had None

SuperShadow the Hedgehog

In Fortree, there is a long bridge, won't it collapse or something to that effect?
If there aren't rails on the bridges like the ones in Fortree, why can't you fall off them?

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
I can't remember the exact Route House but it's where you can view Articuno from the binoculars. I think its the route house between Bike Trail and Fuschia City? I'm not sure about that.

F

Finnmonster

The player's trainer speaks nothing, does it? I mean, other people in the game speak to you and give answers to non-asked questions. Only place where you can see trainer speaking is Copycat's house in Saffron City, when little girl mimics the trainer. (The trainer seem to be silent and smart, or "le strong and quiet person" like somebody in S.S.Anne says.)

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
How could you use a golem to battle someone out at sea while surfing? It would sink into the murky depths!
How can you surf with a krabby and send out a vulpix??
I find this weird, certainly, but I don't really mind.

P

--Pokemon--

When you use the binoculars (for example the Articuno ones) the binoculars are facing in the wrong direction from Seafoam islands. Hmm.. I can't think of any more.

[edit] When you are able to fit a bicycle and quite a number of items into your backpack.

S

ShadowAlakazam

vs seeker... the trainers are always challenging you no matter how many times they have been beaten. Its like, cant they see they are always gonna lose.

*I know this doesnt seem weird, but im just pointing it out*

@lex

Myth Collector
Meganium XD said:
Everybody might know this, but not one trainer says "Hello!" before sayng anything else. They just say something un-expected o_O

Um, well. That's what we call RPG...

Fatal

Banned
I can't think of anymore, but I do hate that the surf Pokemon just gets left there when you fly away...

SpaceFlare

insert custom title
Oh and I got one more.

I find it weird that the running shoes have instructions in them that say 'Press B to use running shoes'. Or something to that extent. I mean, does your character even know what B actually is; it's not like the shoes has a button panel that has one labeled B, right?

Escheria

Ray Tracer
these are hints for the players , us :p
But yeah , I would be shocked if i'd get some shoes with such instructions

P

Poke Freak

Lord_sNap said:
Oh and I got one more.

I find it weird that the running shoes have instructions in them that say 'Press B to use running shoes'. Or something to that extent. I mean, does your character even know what B actually is; it's not like the shoes has a button panel that has one labeled B, right?

It's like that in every every video game that has instructions in game, which there are a lot of. Also there are trainers that tell you about saving, but then again does your character know what saving it?

And fleeing doesn't make a whole lot of sence in the game either. It seems to to work off of you pokemon's speed compared to the pokemon you're fighting's speed. Tell me exaclty why you need a speedy pokemon to put it back in it's pokeball and for you to run away.

Alfonc

D/P is almost here!!
When Entei or Raikou appear in the water,I imagine them drowning! *laughs*

Chilled2m7

WRX STi
Poke Freak said:
It's like that in every every video game that has instructions in game, which there are a lot of. Also there are trainers that tell you about saving, but then again does your character know what saving it?

And fleeing doesn't make a whole lot of sence in the game either. It seems to to work off of you pokemon's speed compared to the pokemon you're fighting's speed. Tell me exaclty why you need a speedy pokemon to put it back in it's pokeball and for you to run away.

Actually, I beleive fleeing has something to do with the levels of your pokemon. If your leading pokemon is weaker than the wild pokemon, you willl not be able to run away. I would imagine this means that the wild pokemon is so confident about beating your pokemon (without injury) that it does not let you back down.

Omega Pečo said:
When you talk with someone all other people stop.That´s weird!
It's called eavesdropping:p.

It's weird how the Lasses think that you're touching them when they walk up to you. And generally, you're looking away(never understood why your character doesn't turn to face his/her challenger in FR/LG) when you catch the Lass's eye, so their accusation of, "Were you looking at me?" is also wrong. I guess they're paranoid.

Also, the nurses in the Centers tell you that they hope to see you again. Either they're pedophiles or sadists o.o Or both O.O

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.