• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Somebody Please Answer!!!

Stardan

Moohahaha
Ok i got rock parts but ost them is there any way i can get them back or am i screwee and cant get Regirock and Mew;006;;376;;006;

Cubed

You best believe it
Alternatively, you could use a Wonder Mail code to get it.

Edit: Rank up...

Like this one,

Please help Numel!
Numel is stuck in a cave!
Please! I need help!
Client: Relicanth
Objective: Find Numel.
Place: Tiny Woods B1F
Difficulty: E
Reward: 200 POKe + ? [Rock Part]
Wonder Mail:
4?-N 8-T? 48?!
7(M)?- 646R 35?W

DaN ere

Fire Master
Alternatively, you could use a Wonder Mail code to get it.

Edit: Rank up...

or like this one,

I can't seem to get out.
This dungeon is scary!
Rescue is requested!
Client: Lapras
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Steel 6F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Poke + Music Box
F?8F 6?Y? 46N6
7!?? F?66 Q5??

The music box also helps you capture regirock because it contains rock parts. It also meens you can get mew.

Cubed

You best believe it
If you already have a Music Box, you dont need Rock Parts.

Rock Parts dont do anything anyway except fuse with the ice and Steel Parts to turn into the Music Box.

But I do believe it raises the chances of recruiting Regirock.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
get ehm by wondermail or just defeat egirock again.

DaN ere

Fire Master
But I do believe it raises the chances of recruiting Regirock.

It does, so does the musicbox, I had a music box and regirock and regice(I already had regi steel) Joined my team strait away.

DaN ere

Fire Master
That was just luck.
They don't serve any other purposes besides creating the Music Box.

Well I disagree with you and so does serebii's spin off dex. The parts do help you.

Scepgatr

Serebii is correct this time. Having their respective parts, or the Music Box in your toolbox boosts the recruitment rate of three Regis. We don't know by exactly how much though.