• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

somebody rate this pwnage

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
TEAM IS FOR SHODDY, SO ALL IVs ARE PERFECT

Tyranitar@Choice Scarf
Naive, 184 HP, 120 Spe, 206 Att
Crunch
Stone Edge
EQ
T-Bolt

Just another scarf lead, T-bolt for Skarmory.

Rhyperior@Leftovers
Adamant, 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Att
Substitute
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Focus Punch

Subpuncher with SD and great durability.

Starmie@Choice Specs
Timid, 252 Sp Att, 252 Spe, 6 HP
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
T-Bolt

All I can say is "MUHAHAHA!"

Garchomp@Yache Berry
Jolly, 252 Att, 252 Spe, 6 HP
Swords Dance
Dragon Claw
EQ
Fire Blast

Ummmmm...what is there to say?

Skarmory@Leftovers
Impish, 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Att
Brave Bird
Roost
Stealth Rock
Whirlwind

Yup. Really gonna surprise the opposition with this thing.

Regirock@Leftovers
Careful, 252 HP, 252 Sp Def, 6 Att
Curse
Stone Edge
EQ
Ice Punch

Regirock is a BEAST in a sandstorm. Maybe I should have Rest, but over what move?

Last edited:

Blue_Ditto_256

Fail on a Stick
4 out of 6 are weak to Ground. Most of your team isn't exactly fast, either, so a common Dragon with EQ and Flamethrower/Fire Blast and a chance to set up could sweep most of your team. You also have only one Ice move, and it's on something slow. Your team lacks Rapid Spin, but that is not so big a problem, seeing as half your team resists SR. To solve these problems, I suggest Starmie.

Mysterious Stallion

is a certified tutor
Gyarados used Dragon Dance! Your entire team fainted. Especially if it is the standard Quake/Waterfall variant. My suggestion is that you scrap either Regirock or Empoleon for a Starmie, giving you a strong MixApe and Gyara counter as well as a fast presence in your team.

you should fix skarmary. he only knows one attack that hurts the opponent. give him aerial ace, and give garchomp draco meteor instead of swords dance. switch regirock with registeel because if you dont, your done for against ground attacks as it will leave you in the end with half a team left. and maybe ryperior for a venasaur. that would do.

you should fix skarmary. he only knows one attack that hurts the opponent. give him aerial ace, and give garchomp draco meteor instead of swords dance. switch regirock with registeel because if you dont, your done for against ground attacks as it will leave you in the end with half a team left. and maybe ryperior for a venasaur. that would do.

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
You just got signatured!
To the rest of you, Gyra gets whirlwinded by Skarm. And i've done fine without a 'Nape counter.

Isaac

Dragon Master

I couldnt help myself from laughing, ground attacks r still supereffective against registeel, smart one

Reno

so adorable...
Can you people not tell he is a troll?

Also, Gyarados used Taunt and your Skarmory got anally raped.