• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

someone hacking into my computer. help....

VTUSH

<---Hatched
Well over the past week i have recieved 12 alerts from my zone alarm sercurity suite that someone is trying to hack into port23 in my computer. they have attempted this 12 fricken times and it's probably a matter of time till the prevail. Zonealarm has tried to get the IP address of the Hacker but it's a fake one because the IP address is always different.

Here are 2 of the alerts:
Here & Here

Please explain this better to me if you can and what should i do?
Please help, i'm scared because a hacker hacked into my friends computer and started uploading things that costed money and it cost her $16000
and i don't want that to happen to me so please help i'm not sure what to do.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
The following needs to be known:

What's your router model?
What OS are you using (down to the version, updates, and service packs)?

Ok since i have no idea what any of those are i am guessing

Router Model: motorola sbs100 surfboard cable modem
OS: Microsoft XP version 2002 service pack 2 (not sure about updates)

Last edited:

VTUSH

<---Hatched
Yes the computer is directly connected to the modem. Thanks for the help ill definetely go buy one this weekend and plug it in on the computer. so what did this guy want from me do you know?
Thanks so much!