• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Someone saw Dexter's Lab: Dexter's Rude Removal (Contains Strong Language)

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
It isnt a video, but it's what happens in the Dexter's Laboratory Episode Dexter's Rude Removal.

http://www.tv.com/dexters-laborator.../749-112430/msgs.html?page=1&tag=pagination;2 (Slightly downwards on the page.)
The panel for Dexter was with a special guest being Genndy who delighted us with some oncoming specials and such. He then hinted that he also wanted to show us something 'truly special' at the end.

Nearing the end, a girl from CN stood up and announced that everyone under 18 needed to stand up and would be given something special but had to leave. The kids filed out as the adults kind of looked at each other with a big ? over our heads. Genndy kept grinning.

After all the kids were shooed, Genndy looked at the remaining 20-30 of us and said "We made something special as an inhouse project to show only at CN parties and the like...I loved it soo much you guys are gonna get a treat...Dexter's Rude Removal"

The girl then stood in front of us and warned us with bodily harm if she caught any of us taping anything or even remembering hard. She was pretty much imagining it getting out there and torpedoeing CN with lawsuits. "I want you people to know this will NEVER be made public...so count yourself extremely lucky". Finally Genndy shooed her away.

Title screen: Dexter's Rude Removal. Dexter is mooning us and Dee Dee is flipping us the bird. Oh boy!

Plot: Dexter has decided that rudeness is preventing him from becoming the perfect child and has constructed a 'Rude Extractor' to separate his bad mojo. Dee Dee of course shows up at the wrong possible time and wreaks havoc. Dexter manages to tackle her, directly into the Rude Beam...

Dee Dee and Dexter separate from each other, spawning a evil twin of themselves and knocking out their good halves. Both look at their good selves and immediately begin to curse each other, their surroundings and trash the place. ***k this ***k that...you are a ***king idiot...who the ***k you calling a ***king idiot, you ***king idiot?

Mom calls "Dexter...Dee Dee....LUNCH!

"AW ***t...I AM ***kING STARVED!" They tear out of the lab and blunder their way through the house, wrecking stuff and cursing up a blue streak.

Just within earshot of mom, they stop cursing as they drop into their seat, and start shoveling food noisily with belches and farts. Mom pauses and turns asking how their food is. Dexter belches and exclaims

"Aw ***king hell mom, this ***t is ***kin great!"

to which Dee Dee counters

"Shut the ***k up you ***thead...you can't ***king curse in front of ***king Mom!"

and they both begin to literally curse the ***t out of each other. This exchange manages to make Mom faint and they really go at it (Seriously, Dee Dee called Dexter a Skull***king Douchebag one time).

Eventually, Dexter and DeeDee wake up and manage to trap the cursing twins back in the lab and eradicate them (To the scream of ***k OFF, YOU ***kIN NERD from the evil sides). They leave the lab as Dexter declares that 'Lucky we got them in time...ah well no harm done'.

Rounding the corner, they find Mom standing there menancingly with a big bar of soap as she screams "DEXTER AND DEE DEE...GET OVER HERE". The black circle closes over Dexter as he looks at the audience and goes "Oh ***k!"

The End

Needless to say, all of us were in complete hysterics. Both my friend and I were tearing up from laughing so hard. Just hearing Dee Dee's high pitched voice sailor talking makes it proabably the most wanted cartoon to see.

I can imagine Dexter saying those kind of things, but not Dee Dee.

Rave

Banned
I heard of this years ago. Its rather really old.

I would like to see a video of this though, as I would laugh ridiculously hard.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Seriously?
SERIOUSLY?

Dexter should have went out with a bang by showing this on CN.
The teenies would cry

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
MAYBE Dexter would say something like that if Dexter's Lab was on Adult Swim, I can only see it happeneing on a station like that due to Dexter's short patience level. xD

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Dexter simply wouldn't say things like that on Cartoon Network, and so any episode make where he did would just be unrealistic. It's like if a poet breaks a meter in a ridiculous way, it just isn't poetry. Funny though, maybe they should have had the siblings get to third base.

Profesco

gone gently
There goes my respect for Genndy. Way to ruin something great.

Fantasyfan45

Professional Pirate
yeah, this would never air on cartoon network. I can see it on Adult swim but... This is just too much. Cartoon network would be sued ten time over!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I can't take this seriously. I mean, come on, who would actually go through with this? Seems to be a poorly thought out hoax. Thank God the show didn't actually end like that. I'm embarassed for them, for having even considered this idea.