• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Someone's Sprite Request Thread

S

Someone

Lately amongst my friends I've been making these sprites of Gods and Goddesses. It's actually very interesting.

elementgods.png

The first one is the Goddess of Fire. Next one is God of Smoke and Stars ( me ). Next one is Goddess of Water , my friend Deiji. Next is Goddess of Lightning, my love Gigi. And the last one is God of Water and Wind, le pamplemousse.

Now no more then 2 requests at the maximum per person , alright? I'm busy with school and these take awhile to make. D8

Also nothing like God or Goddess of french fries instuff. >.>()()

Here's how you should post your request:

Element: ( Ex: Ice, Wind, Lightning, Fire, Plasma, Rain, etc. )
Name: ( optional )
Description: ( optional )

Here's an example.

Element: Stars and Smoke
Name: Chama

You don't need to give me a description if you have nothing in mind. I can create something off the back. >=3 I like that better then when I get a description. If I get to go all out and put things together rather then having to stick to a description, it's not so stressful.

G

Gigi

Hehehe.. .I'm one sexy goddess of lightning. X3 Aww, no fast food gods? D: I wanted to see that.

S

Someone

Sure. No problem. I can't do it tonight though. I have to get off soon so I don't have enough time. I'll start it tomorrow when I come on.