• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something about Lucario's head...

Ears?

• Floppy ears, tall horns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PDL

disenchanted
If you look closely at Lucario's head, you'll see that he has a pair of protrusions on top and a pair of floppy appendages underneath those.

Which pair are the ears?

Does Lucario and Riolu possess a pair of horns and floppy ears or do they possess upright ears and flowing dreadlocks?

"L"

Pointy ears with floppy things. Either that or he has a pair of pointy ears, and a pair of floppy ones.

Speaking of random body parts, I thought the red things on Anorith/Armaldo's heads were it's eyes, and their actual eyes were the ears.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It so has pointy ears. You can see the insides of their ears. The black things are some sort of crest.

I always saw it as looking like the loose ends of a robber mask.

BCVM22

Pointy ears with ugly floppy things that only make me hate Lucario more.

Great contribution. *slow clap*

Given Lucario's resemblance to the Egyptian god Anubis, they could easily be a visual reference of sorts to an Egyptian head dressing.

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Somehow or the other, Lucario looks like an Egyptian God to me... Also as known as Anubis, lord of the underworld (in Egyptian Mythology).

kogawolfman

Alpha Mightyena
Speaking of random body parts, I thought the red things on Anorith/Armaldo's heads were it's eyes, and their actual eyes were the ears.

I used to think that for the longest time.

I thought it would be obvious where Lucario's ears are considering there are black markings indicating the inner side of his ear.