• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something I just found.

I was browsing the faq for the full avatar list(as you do) And on the last page I happened to come over These
I have a question. Why are there Avatars that require a ridicolous amount of posts to get and why are they there. o.0

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
Woah o.0

That's kind of odd. WHAT do those have to do with Pokemon!? And 32767 Posts...And why are they under R/S Avatars? I'd say it's a bug/glitch. Purple Kecleon is in there...Hmm...Blue Celebi, Blue Mew, Shiny Noctowl...Ionno...o.0

<3

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
Since the Purple Kecleon is there, I assume he is the culprit. I assume that, yes, these are not a glitch. Someone put them there. And since PK did make those fake 4th Gen Starters...

WiiRevolution1

Zelda TP Glitcher :D
O___O

That is very wierd! Verty wierd (Gets on detective hat) *Begins detecting a hacker* ONOEZ! :|

That looks kinda cool lol. Maybe you can get those avatars with at least 32767 posts. xP

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Those avatars have bene here for quite a while already^^
I'm not sure why they have been added, but it seems like some of them 'belong' to some staff members.
Cm -> Crystal Mew
Gn -> Golden Noctowl77
Zakavatar -> Zak
Pk -> Purple Kecleon

So it's not a glitch and nothing to worry about.

Whoa, cool. Wonder why I've never seen any members with them as their avatars...
Look at how many posts you need to make to get them and you'll know why :)

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Weren't they all used by mods at one point? Like the Kecleon for PK and I reckon the 'cm' under the Mew stands for Crystal Mew (don't think they're a mod anymore, not sure), since I seem to recall her having that as an avatar ages ago.

EDIT: Beaten. xD

Last edited:

Aquas

Hi! :)
Yeah, I remember that the admins used those a long time ago. (before I got this name, I've lurked here for a long time)

Levski

Josh trainer
I was thinking just what VH said, but I refreshed the page and she beat me. :[

Interesting who GL is.

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
Chances are that Sppf isnt gonna die for a while. Does that mean some mad spammer poster can manage to get a moderators avatar within a year or two? o_O

Last edited:
The Shadow one kinda has me stumped because I thought this site was all about nintendo. The other ones are pretty weird too. It's probably a bug or glitch. Strange anyhow.

Chances are that Sppf isnt gonna die for a while. Does that mean some mad spammer poster can manage to get a moderators avatar within a year or two? o_O

Yes. Or a mad poster. Maybe Judai Yuki? Although his activty has decreased now.