• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something I thought of

Katsu

I was told that the ds clock and clock in the game where the same if that is true can't you make the game think it's night time? I don't know just a thought. Let me know if it works cause I don't get mine till late april cause I can only read english and spanish lol ^__^ also another though does the ID number change your appreance like it did when you went into peoples bases or no? Cause they should REALLY let the user pick *it always annonyed me that I'd have to keep restarting to set myself correctly you think I'd now what kind of trainer I am shhhsh XD*

But yeah what do you guys think? ^__^

Xous

If the clock does match the DS clock, then you certainly could trick the game into thinking it's night time, I guess. (However, I'm not sure if it matches the DS clock.)

About the ID thing... I'm not sure about that, either.

Katsu

Hmmm, I think I found it on gamefaqs that they where the same but no one said if you could do that or not. If anyone has this game try it out ^__^ I would like to know please ^__^

OKay thanks, I'm glad something I learned in programing....Okay not really, paid off in stating that. If I'm correct that that makes the game a bit easier for me, cause I can't do anything in the morning and nothing at night time, I'm a fun starts at 3 or 4 *gets out at 1pm and does homework* then 5 to 6 eat then work) so if I can trick the game my experiance will be better ^__^

corey

It should work considering daylight saving times and time zones so there should be no reason why it doesnt change the in game clock

Necrobat

Competitive hopeful
The game time is indeed the same as the DS time. Changing the time on your DS changes the time in game.
However, when you change the time you must wait 24 hours before sing time based events, like Pal Park.
I think IDs only affect the Union Room. I'm not sure, haven't been able to test that.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
It does, and if you change it, you cannot use the Pal Park until you set it back to normal. This prevents putting more than 6 Pokes in a day.

Katsu

Oh I see, well I'd only use it for the day/night pokemon and evolving my eevee into an espain anyway so I'm not "cheating" per say I just have collage or work. ^__^ thanks for cearifing that ^__^ I wonder if the site is working on figureing out what ID numbers do what for char looks ^__^ I can't wait.