• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something I've noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed something about the order of the gyms in Johto...

Flying is effective against Bug

Normal is immune to Ghost, as Ghost is to Fighting

Fighting is effective against Steel

Ice is effective against Dragon

The same could be said for other regions, but Johto was the one I first noticed this in.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I noticed this too just the other night. It's nothing too important though, probably a total coincidence. I mean, you could almost say the same about the Kanto gyms from R/G/B/Y if you think about it: Rock is weak against Water, Electric does half the damage to Grass, Poison is weak against Psychic, Fire is weak against Ground. It's kind of a trend in that order too lol. If it was on purpose, I fail to see the reasoning behind it.

huh, i never noticed that. i shall never look at gyms the same way. I don't see it in Hoenn or Sinnoh

AZX612

On my own here we go
Lol, If Misty was the 3rd gym in Johto (Even though that would mess up the rest) Misty hates bug types in the Anime, Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.