• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something Sinister from Silph Co (RP Thread)

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sepra Xalve
Absol

I listened to Kyler talk as I decided to lie down and make myself comfortable on the grass under the tree. The grass tickled my belly slightly sending slight shivers through me. I looked up back at Kyler and made a lazy motion for her to sit down as standing up is a bit awkward as we’re not really battling or meeting and leaving. I was pretty sure I wasn’t leaving anytime soon due to my species being associated with disasters following them. When she asked me if I had woken up with an item, I responded, “Yes, I have this white scarf that’s wrapped under my fur.” I took my right paw and felt around my neck mane and tugged the scarf a bit to show that it was there hidden in my mane. “As you can see, I have this white scarf. While I don’t really know what it does, I don’t mind it as it blends with my fur well.”

I probably felt a little silly talking about fashion since I didn’t really have a sense of fashion, just something that worked in the environment. I had heard about quick claws occasionally letting a slower pokemon move quickly for a very short time, but it was a bit tricky to predict when it would happen. I didn’t particularly didn’t care for items, but it might help me in a jam. I looked to see that the little bug was taken by that coordinator, since Applejack was near that coordinator. I held back my disgust and said quietly, “Although I feel happy that a pokemon is being adopted, I don’t like coordinators much.”

I wrinkled my nose a bit and continued on, “Contests don’t hold any appeal to me. It is almost too girlish for me. Very rarely do they have contest battles where it gets pretty intense rather than just seeing who can pull combinations off that can cancel or overpower the other combinations. I prefer battles where you’re able to battle it out until one is recalled or fainted. No strings attached.”

I sighed as I looked down at my paws in slight disappointment. I was very unlikely to be adopted and it bummed me out quite a bit since I was an absol. Sure they were strong when trained right, but so few are ever caught and most people avoid them. I let out another sigh and said, “I’ll be lucky if I even find someone remotely interested in being my trainer. My species is almost always avoided as we’re considered bad omen to people. I have even seen some pokemon avoid absols just at the sight of them. Trust me, it’s very lonely when everyone avoids you.”

I looked up at the sky, watching a few bird pokemon fly overhead before looking back at the ground. I hated feeling depressed, but I just felt helpless with my situation. There were more coordinators hanging around than there were trainers. I needed to leave with a trainer and at least a competent one. I didn’t want to be adopted by some newbie trainer who would quickly give up.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Kyler Mallory
Vulpix

Kyler tried to shake off the unnerving feeling of what it might be like to be sucked into something the size of a baseball and made her way to a tree farther away from the adoption building.
She felt ancy and lifted her paws in place until she could see Sepra nod her head for to sit. Going on this action, she made herself a comfortable patch of grass and lowered herself to her stomach. It was then that Sepra answered her earlier question of waking up with an item.

“Yes, I have this white scarf that’s wrapped under my fur.” She took her right paw and felt around her neck mane and tugged the scarf a bit to show that it was there hidden in her mane. “As you can see, I have this white scarf. While I don’t really know what it does, I don’t mind it as it blends with my fur well.”

"I see it," Kyler smiled. "It looks nice." She tried to think of any of her previous knowledge of items she had as a human, but the closest thing she could think of was a Silk Scarf.
"Well, I guess it's not a Silk Scarf, right?" She tilted her head. "If it was then that would boost normal-typed moves. It's the closest thing I can think of that's looks like what you're wearing now." She paused before then saying, "But then again, it could be just an ordinary scarf you received and were wearing as a human."
She couldn't tell if Sepra heard that or not since it kind of looked like she was staring off into the distance.

“Although I feel happy that a pokemon is being adopted, I don’t like coordinators much.” She said quietly.

"Hmm?" Kyler picked up her head, realizing she was referring to the Joltik that was now in the posession of that coordinator guy.

She wrinkled her nose a bit and continued on, “Contests don’t hold any appeal to me. It is almost too girlish for me. Very rarely do they have contest battles where it gets pretty intense rather than just seeing who can pull combinations off that can cancel or overpower the other combinations. I prefer battles where you’re able to battle it out until one is recalled or fainted. No strings attached.”

Kyler thought about that for a minute. Too girly? But wasn't she a girl? Kyler shook her head mentally. There are girls who find certian aspects in life too girly for them. She remembered being a bit of a tomboy when she was younger, but then appreciating what the girly girls liked without partaking too much in it. It was Sepra's life, she guessed, it was up to her what she figured was fun.

"Well, you have a point there." Kyler said quietly. "Before all of this, I was planning on taking the gym leader challenge in Johto head on. I loved battling after discovering how much fun it was." She couldn't help but smile sadly, again remembering that her old life was gone. "I hope that when--" she stopped herself. There was no guarantee she was being adopted. She sighed before starting back, "if I'm adopted, that I'm able to partake in battles or something cool, but what choice do I have now? I really intended to go straight to Silph Co. since I just know they had something to do with," she couldn't find the words. They seemed to dance on her tongue without giving her a chance to speak. "With this, with what I am. With what happened to all of us."
Kyler dug at the ground with a paw lazily while Sepra looked up into the bright blue sky.

“I’ll be lucky if I even find someone remotely interested in being my trainer. My species is almost always avoided as we’re considered bad omen to people. I have even seen some pokemon avoid absols just at the sight of them. Trust me, it’s very lonely when everyone avoids you.”

Kyler almost gasped. She had completely forgotten all of the lore and superstition involved with Absols. They were powerful and majestic, not to mention mysterious, but they always seemed to appear before something bad happened. It was ironic that Sepra had turned into an Absol after this had happened. It could make people over look her. Vulpix weren't too common, but not as uncommon and rare as Absols, but what if being an Absol made people not want to come and at least give her a chance?
"Sepra," she said almost sorrowfully. "I know what it's like to be alone." She blew an ember that quickly vanished into the air. "I didn't have many friends before this whole ordeal. I was just starting to make friends, but I know what it's like to be the odd person out. I think it was because I was too shy or maybe the fact that I was afraid of rejection when I was a human, but now," she looked to Sepra, "I figured that if I'm a pokemon, I'm not going to get many more chances to talk to others and since I didn't take that opportunity seriously as a human, then at least I'm going to try now."

Maybe it was something that didn't matter in the end because now she didn't have the power to live the way she wanted.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
LostMetagross: Please remove your post. You were not approved, because you did not tell me that you edited your sign-up so that I could go back and re-read it for possible approval, and I will not re-read you sign-up until after you have removed said post.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Jerry Litsner
Trainer

"Nice to meet you Jerry," the man greeted, shaking Jerry's hand, "I'm Louis Piere Montoya the Second, and I am a coordinator. I'm here to add some new Pokemon to my team for contests. I have to say, this trip was long overdue, although I love my current Pokemon, like they say, the more the merrier, right? Excuse me for a moment..."

Louis turned to the Joltik and used a Luxury ball to take the Pokemon into his possession. The Joltik seemed to resist little, if at all, as the ball captured it. Soon after the ball pinged, Louis released the Joltik back into the yard as he turned to face the Vulpix sitting under the tree. Spotting the Absol he'd waved to earlier, Jerry noticed that Umbreon had walked over to her. "oh, did you just get here sir?" a woman asked.

Jerry turned around to see that the owner, Miranda, had returned from inside. "Yes ma'am, I've just been talking with the other man over here," Jerry replied, shaking her hand as well, "...I think I may consider adopting the Absol sitting under the tree there, if that's alright,"

"Yes, yes, of course! That's why this agency exists!," she answered full of excitement, "Its nice to see that more trainers are beginning to adopt...Npw, if you'll follow me, if you're done, you need to fill out some paperwork at the desk,"

"I'll be right there," Jerry reassured, turning to Louis, "I was wondering, Louis, if you were up to maybe getting something to eat afterwards? I'm usually alone most of the time, so its always nice to spend time with a friend. What do you think? Maybe even a battle afterwards?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The coordinator, Louis, reassured the Joltik as he pulled out a Luxury Ball and captured her. Turning away from the man, Umbreon eyed an Absol sitting in the grass under the tree. Umbreon approached her slowly as she continued talking to a nearby Vulpix about her white scarf. You wear a scarf, but you have no trainer that could've given it to you, Umbreon asked, approaching the nervous Absol, puzzled, Did your trainer abandon you?

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
(OOC: I was going to wait for stratigeiser, but I don't want the thing that happened with GuywhoIam to repeat itself, so I guess I'll post now.

Edit: And then he posts just before I do. XD Alright, I shall edit this post then. Give me a sec.

Edit 2: Alright, fixed. It is funny that we did posts at about the same time though.)

Louis Piere Montoya II
Coordinator

The Joltik seemed to be pretty content after I talked to her, and she made cute little noises as if she were trying to talk to me. I smiled and nodded, then looked around to see where the Mudkip and the Vulpix had gone. I was pretty sure the Mudkip had been brought in by Miranda, and the fact I didn't see it confirmed my suspicions. The Vulpix however, was still talking to the Absol over by the tree. The Absol looked pretty nice too, but something about it just told me that contests just weren't it's thing. Poor thing probably wouldn't get adopted for awhile though; I know plently of people who'd be stupid enough to not want one just because of all those stupid mythes about them.

Miranda walked up, and Jerry stopped her as she walked by and said, "Yes ma'am, I've just been talking with the other man over here...I think I may consider adopting the Absol sitting under the tree there, if that's alright." Miranda looked particularly giddy at his choice, saying, "Yes, yes, of course! That's why this agency exists! Its nice to see that more trainers are beginning to adopt...Now, if you'll follow me, if you're done, you need to fill out some paperwork at the desk." So I guess the Absol was getting adopted after all. That's good, nice to see the man is smart enough not to believe such silly rumors; I guess what they say about the old being wise is true.

"I'll be right there," Jerry reassured, turning to me, "I was wondering, Louis, if you were up to maybe getting something to eat afterwards? I'm usually alone most of the time, so its always nice to spend time with a friend. What do you think? Maybe even a battle afterwards?" So he's a mind reader too I guess; either that or he could hear my stomache growling. "Of course! That sounds marvelous." A battle sounded interesting too. I'm not much of a fighter, but I can do battles; I just don't do them often because I hate seeing my Pokemon get hurt, even if they aren't in any real danger. I'd consider it.

Anyway, I say to the Joltik, "Be back soon," then walk over to the Vulpix. I was pretty sure I saw the Vulpix talking to the Joltik back when they were back in the agency, so just in case the Vulpix was going to be shy I knew to play that card in just in case. "Hey there. I made my decision with my choices, and I wanted to pick you, the Joltik over there, and the Mudkip to be adopted. How would you like that?" I didn't want to come on too strong like I'm pretty sure I did with the Joltik, so I tried to play it safe. I noticed that the Vulpix seemed to have a bum leg however, but it's not like I care about that kind of stuff. I doubt it'd affect her battling capabilities (if it did, probably only her speed), and if it really was that bad I don't need to FORCE her to do battles; that's the beauty of having a full team of Pokemon.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
*Joule the Voltik*

The trainer called Jerry stopped Miranda saying he wanted to adopt the Absol. Then turned to Louis to ask him about going out to eat and having a battle afterwards, before following her to the office to fill out the paperwork. Louis seemed happy with that plan, "Of course! That sounds marvelous."

Joule shuddered. Battling. It seemed fun when her pokemon were doing it, and they seemed to enjoy it, but Purrloin had really scared her, what if that’s what battling was really like?

"Be back soon," Louis told her and Applejack (conjecture). He started off towards Kyler who was hanging out with the Absol. Joule looked up at Applejack, “What do you think of being sent into battle?”

“Shoot, battling’s not hard, o’ course coordinators tend to overcomplicate it, ‘cause they want it to look pretty. Battling’s really about strength and self confidence, without one or the other, you ain’t likely gonna win,” replied Applejack watching their coordinator approach Kyler. He was speaking to her gently, possibly afraid she’d freak out the way Joule had. That only increased Joule’s embarrassment.

“What about technique and strategy?” asked Joule recalling her tutoring sessions at the local pokemon gym.

“That’s Louis’ job, he’s the coordinator,” dismissed Applejack, “We just got to be strong enough and confident enough to put his plan into action… And smart enough not to let him dress us up in anything stupid…”

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Kyler Mallory
Vulpix

Kyler was about to open her mouth to speak again when a voice came from behind.

"Hey there."

Kyler gasped at the sudden voice and jumped around to face whoever was behind her. Her eyes were wide with surprise and her tails were up as well. She caught herself getting into a fighting stance, but tried to shake it off.

"I made my decision with my choices, and I wanted to pick you, the Joltik over there, and the Mudkip to be adopted. How would you like that?" He smiled at her but Kyler couldn't help but feel...conflicted.

On one hand, something that she never would've thought would happen to her was happening; she was getting adopted! Someone actually wanted her....but on the other hand she was frightened. This would mean she was no longer Kyler. She was someone elses', like actually property.
Her green eyes shifted from the man's friendly gaze to the ground where the grass was ever welcoming, ever reaching out to the sky.

Kyler didn't know what to do. She was frightened by the unknown and thought she had seemed to blossom here with people like her who had this same situation, she may not be as 'radiant' during her journey as she was here.
She knew what she had to do; she turned around, shoulders heavy, and looked to Sepra, the one who had advised her on not saying anything on being human. Taboo as it would be, maybe there would be conversation for it, but not for a while. Kyler looked Sepra over before muttering a good bye barely audible, but enough to where she hoped the Absol could hear it.

"Bye, Sepra." She tried to smile and as cheesy as her good bye may have sounded, she didn't know if she was going to see Sepra ever again after this so she thought this may be her only chance to say it.

Kyler then stepped closer while taking ginger steps with her leg and then presented herself like a sacrifice. She lowered her head and stood there, not daring to stare up into her soon-to-be master's face.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad was the same thought that crossed Kyler's mind, but at the same time, she needed time to get to know him before revealing anything.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: Bleh, I always get ninja'd, but this is fine. Sepra was so depressed and lost in his world so what you said didn't reach him. I'm just mean like that.

Sepra Xalve
Absol

I was so lost in my slight depression that I flinched visibly when I heard a voice in my head. I looked around to see who it was that was talking inside my head and saw an umbreon approaching me cautiously. I relaxed slightly as I figured out that it was umbreon who spoke to me. Strange though, it seemed like the voice was a bit deep and masculine. I thought that mental voices tended to be neutral tone and monotone, guess it was a new thing for me. I thought for a bit and replied back verbally, “I thought that dark types were immune to almost all form of psychic interaction. I guess my mind really is weak if a non-psychic pokemon can communicate with me mentally.”

The umbreon who had stopped a few feet away shook his head and replied mentally, “Not true, just only in combat situations does psychic doesn’t work on dark type pokemon. Otherwise, we can be communicated to mentally, although it is harder for psychic pokemon to establish a mental connection.” He paused a bit before frowning and asked, “You still haven’t answered my question about you being abandoned.”

I shook my head and replied, “I wasn’t abandoned by a trainer. I don’t remember how long I’ve been at this adoption agency, but I think Miranda may have given me this scarf to help attract attention, not that anyone is going to really adopt me, the disaster pokemon.” I snorted as I became depressed once more of my predicament. I didn’t have much hope of being adopted. I was no longer even looking at umbreon. My eyes were facing the on the grass in front of my feet. I wasn’t expecting an answer that would bring so much hope into me when I heard that mental reply that definitely sounded smug.

“I don’t know absol, today might be your lucky day for it seems that my trainer has his eyes on you.” Although he had mentioned his trainer, it sounded like he didn’t like using that word at all. But it didn’t matter to me, I had a chance of being adopted so when I swung my head up to look for his trainer, I almost banged my forehead against umbreon’s muzzle. He had moved back in time so I almost locked muzzle to muzzle with him. I winced at the near miss and scooted away a bit as he smirked as he watched me panic slightly at what had almost happened. I wanted to yell at him for doing something so stupid, but if he could use psychic, he was probably a lot higher leveled than I was. That and he probably would beat me in no time in battle. I shook my head as I tried to recompose myself and look for his trainer. I was slightly saddened that I couldn’t find him as the only human outside right now was that coordinator who was near the vulpix. I sighed and said softly, “Next time you say something to bring my hopes up, try to tell me without standing so close to me.”

I sighed as I didn’t bother looking for the trainer as I assumed he or she would come to me soon if umbreon wasn’t lying.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Louis Piere Montoya II
Coordinator

After I spoke to her, the Vulpix looked up at me, and I got a good look at her sparkling green eyes, but I could see a bit of resentment in her. I also noticed that she was wearing a Quick Claw around her neck, which is pretty convienent considering the fact that her leg could slow her down. She looked down, then turned to the Absol and let out what sounded like a small whimper, then went back to staring to the ground as she gingerly walked up to me, implying that she was willing. I still couldn't help but notice she seemd to be sad still, despite agreeing to me choosing her. "Hey, don't feel bad. I know it has to be hard knowing that someone is saying that they own you, but it beats being trapped in an adoption agency, right? I'll even let you have your own name; at least when Houdini, my Kadabra, comes back."

I reached towards my belt and pulled out my second empty Luxury Ball. "Alright, hold still." The scene of me catching the Joltik repeated itself, as I threw the ball, and the Vulpix turned into a red light and disappeared inside the ball.

One shake...

Two shakes...

Three shakes...

*DING*

And then I released the Vulpix from the ball. "There you go. Simple huh?" Two down, one to go. You know, sometimes I wonder what it'd actually be like to be a Pokemon, being owned by a human, being given a name by them (although in my case I let my Pokemon name themselves, other wise there'd be no way I would have a Ponyta named Applejack), battling (or doing contests) for them, all that stuff. Guess I'll never know, nor will any of person- at least, I assume no one else will probably ever find out, but you never know...

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Kyler Mallory
Vulpix

"Hey, don't feel bad. I know it has to be hard knowing that someone is saying that they own you, but it beats being trapped in an adoption agency, right? I'll even let you have your own name; at least when Houdini, my Kadabra, comes back."

My name? Oh, yeah, I can't exactly tell him that. Kyler thought back. At least I get to keep my name. A mental sigh gave relief to her brain but she was still steeling herself for what lied ahead.

"All right, hold still," He threw the luxury ball at Kyler and immediately Kyler felt her that her body seemed to stretch. A sense of warmth surrounded her as it took her breath away. Light swirled past her eyes and she closed them in fear of getting sick from all of the motion.

Finally when all of the surroundings had seemingly quieted down she opened her eyes. A sphere larger than herself surrounded her. It wasn't cramped, but it wasn't the Taj Mahal either. It seemed to be adjusted to her size.
"Well, I guess this is what my pokemon go through whenever they were inside a pokeball..." she looked again. "It's not too bad." Kyler tried to justify her fears from before about being inside one of these things.

Just when Kyler was getting used to the spherical cage, she felt the feeling of stretching again. The colors and bright lights again flooded her eyes, temporarily blinding her. She could feel something soft beneath her feet. Was that grass? Was she back outside? Kyler gave a dog shake before looking down, her sight returning. Grass! She was outside again.
She couldn't help but look around in amazement of what had just happened to her.

"There you go. Simple huh?"

"Oh," Kyler looked up to her 'master' and saw him with a Luxury ball. No wonder it felt admittedly nice in there. "Ok." She knew he couldn't hear her, but she was ready to head out.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian the Gallade

The Zorua broke the silence the existed for several pregnant moments between the two of us.

“That’s because I used to be human, not Pokémon.” She replied slowly. “My name is, or was, Yuuki Thompson. How the heck I ended up this way, I don’t have a clue. All I remember is waking up in that…place, in a cage and discovering that my skin had been replaced by fur. I had no idea where I was, and all I could remember was what I had been doing before that moment—searching for my brother, as a human of course. As for the rest,” The now named Yukki shrugged, “It’s all a blur.”

I kept a calm outward look, but mentally I was doing summersaults. Human turned Pokémon? Skin becoming fur? How was that even possible, I wondered?

“So the last thing you remember is searching for you brother…” I mused. “Where were you when you were searching for your brother?” Suddenly my mind was drawn to something my old friend had mentioned.

When ever something fishy happens in Kanto, look no further than Silph Co. Ian. That place has more two timing backstabbing, and generally good for nothing people in it’s employ that anywhere else in the world. Sure they might do us a lot of good, but in the long run, they never seem to fully get rid of these unsavory elements.’ Those words echoed in my head for a while, as I listened for Yukki’s answer. Regardless of what she had said, I now had a good idea of where to start looking to help her, a promise I was beginning to think I might regret.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
*Yuuki the Zoura*

The Gallade seemed to ponder for several moments, his eyebrows furrowed in thought as he tried to process what I said. I suddenly realized how absurd I must of sounded. A human becoming a pokemon? How could I expect him to believe such a strange notion? I bit my lip; I could only hope that he believed I was telling the truth.

When he spoke at last his voice was slow and deliperate. Musing he said,"So the last thing you remember is searching for your brother...."

I nodded, listening closely for any doubt in his tone, but so far hadn't been able to spot it. I had never been that good at reading people--or pokemon--so I really hoped he wasn't leading me on.

"Where were you when you were searching for your brother?"

My mouth suddenly felt dry; I had to swallow before I could manage to speak. "Sinnoh." I replied. "Close to one of the ports so that I could eventually take a ship to search for my bother. A few months before he had left, my brother had been training to become a pokemon ranger so that he could go to the Alma region, but after he left my parents and I didn't hear from him at all. Shortly later, we learned that he had gone missing...." Ignoring the worry building in my chest, I forced myself to continue. "I was worried, but sadly I never got to him...."

It was then that I began to wonder just how far I was from home.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian the Gallade

I listened to Yukki’s response, and frowned. If she had been in Sinnoh last, then that seemed to put the lid on my theory that Silph Co was behind what had happened, but somehow I couldn’t shake that feeling.

“I have a theory,” I said after a moment. I absently reached up, running my hand over the smooth surface of my Pokéball, which hung around my neck. An old habit I had picked up from my friend, although, he had rubbed a necklace instead of a Pokéball, I tended to do this when I was thinking. “Although I am not sure how much water it holds…if I remember the saying correctly.”

The Adoption Center had more than a few Pokémon who seemed to think they had been humans at some point, and I figured that most of them were from other places. However if even a few of them where from Kanto and the rest from other places, that would provide a good way to cover operations in Kanto, so perhaps Silph could be involved after all. I sighed, and realized I was over thinking the whole thing. Once again my old friend was coming back to haunt me, and this time, I wasn’t sure I was glad for it.

I returned my focus to the Zorua. “So what skills do you have as a Pokémon then?” I asked, changing topic abruptly.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
OoC: Hey Soulmuse, would you mind if I joined you and Aura? I set up an intro but I think it went unnoticed a while back. I'm kinda just stumbling through the woods alone right now haha. Here is my post from before, I talked with one of your Pidgey scouts:

Jeremy Abberworth, Wooper

Jeremy had fled from the Adoption Center with no clear plan in mind. He didn't know where he was or what to do. But he kept moving. Eventually he found his way to the edge of the woods. He decided it would be safe to travel though there, maybe even find a fellow pokemon to help him out. Fellow Pokemon he thought. This is crazy! He was not able to travel quickly in his new form, and constantly lost balance. His large head, which he noticed was larger than his body, was a challenge. And trying to balance that large head while walking on two nubby legs that lacked knees made it almost impossible. He fell countless times and was getting very dirty.

As Jeremy made his way through the woods, he fell. Instead of getting right back up, he just kind of laid there. After a minute or so he heard a call. "Hey, you okay?"

Jeremy looked up and saw a Pidgey a few feet from him. It cocked it's head and looked at him. Before Jeremy could reply, the bird continued. "You don't seem like you are from around here. I've never seen a wild one of you. Are you with a trainer?" The Pidgey looked around, but found no one.

Jeremy then said, "No, I am alone. I need help, I'm not a pokemon. I'm not supposed to be I mean. I am a human! Please don't think I'm crazy, I'm not making this up."

The Pidgey looked at him some more, cocking it's head to the other direction now. Then, without warning it took off and flew away. "Wait! called Jeremy. "Come back!" but it was useless. Jeremy continued to lay there, choosing to take some time to rest and wallow in self-pity.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Louis Piere Montoya II
Coordinator

The Vulpix looked somewhat shocked by the whole experience, which made me think that she never had felt it before. But that would mean she never had a trainer before, and if she didn't have a trainer, why would she be in an Adoption Center? I guess she could have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, which might also explain her leg.

Anyway, I excuse myself to go inside the Adoption Center, to find the Mudkip. Miranda had gone back inside after talking to Jerry, and was holding the Mudkip. "Excuse me." Miranda instantly knew what I was doing, and gingerly put the Mudkip down.

I'm not too sure, but I think the Mudkip was pretty excited earlier, like it wanted to get out of here, so I didn't think I needed to be too careful about my choice of words; she probably was just happy she was getting out of here. "Hey, you ready to leave this place?" I said, as I held up my last empty Luxury Ball. Once the I was done with this, I'd just need to wait for Houdini to return, then I'd be set to go. Of course, I'd want to wait for Mr. Listner as well. I wonder how good of a trainer he is? Judging by how tough his Umbreon I saw earlier looked, I have a good feeling that he isn't a pushover.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
OOC: Sorry about that. Yeah sure. SoulMuse and I don't mind. The more the merrier. :)

Yuuki the Zoura

I raised an eyebrow at the abrupt change of topic, but instead of answering I brought up what he had said before hand. I wasn't willing to let this go.

"What is your theory?" I pressed, watching the Gallade as he continued to run his hand across the pokeball on his neck. "I need to know; even if it'll shed just a little light on whatever's going on." So far, I felt like I could trust this pokemon, strange as he was. The way I saw it any information would be helpful; just as long as I could figure out what happened to me, become human again. I really had no idea where I happened to be, but I knew I was no longer in Sinnoh. The scenery might look the same here as it did there, but the forest here smelled different, the creatures living within these trees completely different from the ones at home.

Thus, I needed help. A guide. Even if I didn't really want it.

Before the Gallade could managed to reply the flapping sounds of small wings interupted him. The pidgey I had seen earlier--or at least I think it was the same one--landed between us.

"Ian, " The small bird pokemon began, "We've got another one."

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian the Gallade

Despite the attempt to change track, the Zorua seemed more interested in my theory

"What is your theory?" She pressed, "I need to know; even if it'll shed just a little light on whatever's going on." I sighed. Blasted little Pokémon never knew when to give up.

Before I could formulate a response though, a Pidgey flew into the clearing, and landed in front of me.

“Ian, we’ve got another one.” The bird announced. I leveled a calm, but steely glare on the smaller Pokémon.

“Another one?” I asked voice cold. The bird nodded.

“Yep, another one who seems to think they were a human once.” The bird proclaimed. I blinked in shock. One of those Pokémon out here, away from the adoption center? I was a little dubious, but I stood up none the less.

“Show me.” I ordered. The little bird Pokémon flapped its wings and rose up to eye level with me. “You can come if you like.” I told Yukki, before I followed the Pidgey into the woods. The trek wasn’t all that long, and within a couple of minutes, I could see a Wooper who appeared to have face planted in the dirt. I frowned, pausing a good distance away.

“A Wooper…native to Johto…strange.” I mumbled. Carefully I pushed my psychic power outwards, trying to feel the Wooper’s mind. I couldn’t get much, just some muddled self pitying thoughts. I sighed, and approached the little Pokémon.

The Pidgey flew ahead of me landing. I could here the little bird speak. “Hey, you! I brought Ian; he’s the strongest Pokémon around here, so maybe he can help you.” At that I stepped even with the Wooper, before kneeling to look down. The Pidgey flew off into the woods once again.

“Ignore my sycophants.” I told the Wooper. “I doubt I am the strongest here…most knowledgeable maybe. Still you claim to have been human once?” I asked the little Pokémon.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Jeremy Abberworth, Wooper

Jeremy's stomach growled as he laid on the ground. He realized he hadn't eaten in a long while. He had food at the adoption center, but he ignored it. It looked very unappetizing. What kind of food do woopers eat, anyway? he wondered. He would put his foot down at bugs. If you could call it a foot. He looked at his little stump feet. What if he had to live out the rest of his life as a wooper? What if-

His thoughts were cut short when he heard the pidgey from earlier. “Hey, you! I brought Ian; he’s the strongest Pokémon around here, so maybe he can help you.”

Jeremy saw a tall, spiking looking pokemon looking back at him. A Gallade, he believed. “Ignore my sycophants.” he said to Jeremy. “I doubt I am the strongest here…most knowledgeable maybe. Still you claim to have been human once?”

"Sycophants?" Jeremy mumbled, more to himself. That was a large word Jeremy was not familiar with. Jeremy, not wanting to seem dim to the 'most knowledgeable' pokemon around, quickly continued. "I, uh, yeah I was a human yesterday actually. I don't know what happened. I was at work like normal... I know you probably think I'm crazy." Jeremy realized he was still laying on the ground, and so he less than gracefully flopped up onto his feet. "I kinda.. I don't have arms" he said to the Gallade to explain his clumsiness. He also attempted a shrug, but he realized he also didn't have shoulders so nothing happened. Then Jeremy realized something.

"How did you know I used to be a human? Do you know something about what is going on?"

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
*Joule the Voltik*

Louis had captured Kyler, he then let her out, and left to go inside to look for Mudkip and Miranda. Then, once he caught her, that would be it, they’d be leaving.

Joule scurried back and forth nervously, thinking about the situation. Bother her and Kyler had been human, and now that they’d be on the same team, it might be easier to manipulate Louis into taking them to Sliph. Still neither of them had thumbs… but Kadabra could relay their messages to Louis… so that… After a moment she realized Applejack’s gaze was fixed on her and looked up. Applejack didn’t get it at all, “What you so worked up about?”

“Oh,” commented Joule, “just thinking. Kyler and I seem to have come from the same situation.” She didn’t define the situation as having been human, but figured Applejack knew, because she’d heard the Purrloin ranting about it. “So I think that it might be beneficial to stick together while figuring out what’s going on.”

“Yeah, okay,” dismissed Applejack in a manner that made Joule suspect she either didn’t really believe their story but didn’t want to be so rude as to tell her, or that she didn’t see why anyone would chose to be human over pokemon.