• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something Sinister from Silph Co (RP Thread)

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Yuuki the Zoura

Naturally, of course I followed the Gallade into the forest. My thoughts were in a jamble as I did, various questions forming that I had no real answer to yet. So the Gallade was named Ian? Did that mean he must've been captured and raised by a human trainer? If that was the case, it might explain why he had a pokeball hanging around his neck, why every move he made seemed more human than pokemon. I decided I would question him later, if I got the chance.

But that could wait. Another pokemon that thought they were a human as well? Hope rose in my chest; maybe I wasn't so alone afterall. It presented many possibilites.

By the time I arrived in the clearing, Ian the Gallade and the Pidgey had already approached who I thought was the pokemon in question--a Wooper--and were already talking to him. It wasn't until I got closer that I could clearly understand what they were saying.

"I, uh, yeah I was a human yesterday actually. I don't know what happened. I was at work like normal... I know you probably think I'm crazy." The Wooper, who sounded male to me, confessed as he stood up. He attempted to shrug, but stopped the action once he realized he had no shoulders.

Human? He didn't act like a normal Wooper to say the least, considering most of the species weren't the brightest of pokemon and would rather be playing in the mud...Why would a normal Wooper be in the middle of a forest anyhow? I wasn't sure though.

As I stepped up next to Ian, the Wooper seemed to realize something and looked around while he said, "How did you know I used to be a human? Do you know something about what is going on?"

I decided then to speak up. "Its because...of me. I told him that I once had been a human as well, so you're not the only one trying to figure things out." I sighed, almost relived. "Thank Arceus. I am not alone anymore."

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian the Gallade

I got the feeling that my remark about being knowledgeable had an effect on the Wooper from his thoughts.

"I, uh, yeah I was a human yesterday actually. I don't know what happened. I was at work like normal... I know you probably think I'm crazy." Less than gracefully, the little Pokémon got to his feet. “I kinda….I don’t have arms.” He told me, which I gleaned was his explanation for his clumsiness from his thoughts. The Wooper admitted. He attempted to shrug, stopping after realizing that he didn’t shoulders. “How did you know I used to be a human? Do you know something about what is going on? He asked me.

Before I could answer, Yukki, who had followed, stepped up and spoke "Its because...of me. I told him that I once had been a human as well, so you're not the only one trying to figure things out." She sighed, sounding relived. "Thank Arceus. I am not alone anymore."

I snorted. “I need to ask you a question.” I told the Wooper. “I have an idea what s happening, but first, I need to know something.” I paused, listening for the sound of other Pokémon approaching, but nothing pierced the still air of the woods. “Anyway, where is the last place you can remember being?” I asked the Wooper, “And I suppose it would be helpful to know your name.” I reached out, trying to read the little Pokémon’s mind more effectively, however by psychic powers were still out of whack from the Teleport.

I wasn’t sure what I wanted the Wooper’s answer to be. On one hand, I was curious about these Pokémon who claimed to be humans, but on the other hand, I wanted nothing to do with them.

Spacial

procrastination
(OoC: Sorry if this post's short, I just got back from Rome and I'm quite tired)

Kate the Mudkip

"Hey, you ready to leave this place?" Kate had hardly noticed Louis approaching- she had been daydreaming about her old life, how at the time it was her foster brother would usually return from his school and lob insults at her. That won't happen again, Kate told herself, as she watched Louis withdraw a pokeball coloured black, with a yellow line through it, and a red center. This would be her pokeball. This was the key to her life. And Louis was the door which it unlocked. A new life, performing to thousands of desperate fans. In her old life, Kate had been shy, yet her time in the adoption agency had strangely boosted her self-confidence. Louis was going to take her from the crowded building, and travel the wirld with her. This was what she wanted. Kate gave an eager nod, and shook herself down. This was it.

As Louis raised the pokeball, Kate glanced at Miranda, who gave her a broad smile, then diverted it to Louis. Kate turned back to look Louis in the eye, as he threw the ball.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
OOC: Sorry for the delay. I just got my computer back after I had to send it in since it had a virus.

Jerry Litsner
Trainer

Louis looked up at Jerry with excitement upon hearing his invitation. "Of course! That sounds marvelous!" He answered, before turning to the Joltik, "Be back soon,"

Jerry followed Miranda into the adoption center as Louis walked off into the direction of the Vulpix. Sitting at the desk, Jerry carefully red the papers placed in front of him. After the first paragraph, Jerry quickly skipped to the Sign Here portion of the page and filled out his name. After shaking hands with Miranda, Jerry reentered the yard and approached the Absol that seemed to have been startled by Umbreon. "What have you gone and done now?" Jerry asked, annoyed that Umbreon had scared another Pokemon, "Get used to the Absol; she's coming with us,"

Jerry reached for his back pocket and pulled out a Poke Ball. Tossing at at the Absol, the ball opened at let out a glow of light as she disappeared. The ball fell to the ground and began to shake. Hopefully, the Absol wasn't opposed to coming with Jerry, despite Umbreon having frightened her.

Jerry waited for the ball to stop clicking and shaking, as he reached for his pocket again and threw out Archen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Umbreon watched as the Absol almost locked muzzles with him. Startled, the Absol jumped back, as Umbreon stood there just as surprised as she was. “Next time you say something to bring my hopes up, try to tell me without standing so close to me,” the Absol answered, burying herself in the grass.

Behind him, Jerry came and pulled out a Poke Ball as he scolded him for 'frightening' the Absol. Umbreon watched as she was captured by the ball, and listened as the ball shook and clicked. I'll try not to let to let it happen again, especially if we're going to have to be friends, Umbreon answered.

Last edited:

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Jeremy Abberworth, Wooper

After asking how the Gallade had known about him previously being human, a Zorua, who Jeremy had not noticed before, spoke up.

"Its because...of me. I told him that I once had been a human as well, so you're not the only one trying to figure things out." The Zorua sighed as if she was relieved, then said "Thank Arceus. I am not alone anymore."

Another pokemon who thought she was a human? So he must not be crazy! He too felt relieved by knowing that he was not alone in this confusing time. He could use the help of others if he could ever get back to his human self. Then, the Gallade continued speaking.

“I need to ask you a question. I have an idea what is happening, but first, I need to know something. Anyway, where is the last place you can remember being? And I suppose it would be helpful to know your name.”

Jeremy thought back to what he was doing before he had woken up in the adoption center. He had gone to work just like any other day, that consisted of mopping floors, cleaning restrooms, etc. at the Silph Co. building in Saffron. Yes, that was the last place he could remember being.

"I was at work, I am a janitor at Silph Co. in Saffron. I had just brought in my mop and bucket to a lab room. I was the only one there, I think. I was beginning to mop... Thats all I can remember before waking up in a cage at the adoption center." He ended it there, unsure of what else to say or if he was missing anything important. He tried to come up with some details that could be useful, but his memory of the event was pretty foggy.

"Oh!" he exclaimed. He had forgotten to say his name. "I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Abberworth. Good to meet you"

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Louis Piere Montoya II
Coordinator

As I had suspected, the Mudkip was more than happy to oblige. She eagerly nodded as I held up theb all, showing that she was willing. It's always nice to see some motivation from a Pokemon. I throw my final ball, which draws the Mudkip into it before landing on the ground.

One shake...

Two shakes...

Three shakes...

*DING*

I smiled and let out the Mudkip again. So now, I had my team. It's pretty interesting that I ended up with an all female team, save for Houdini of course. Although knowing him even if he did have a problem with it he'd never say anything about it. I was wondering where Jerry was, so I ask Miranda, "Excuse me, do you know where Mr. Listner went?" Miranda nodded, and pointed outside. "Jerry already finished the paperwork for his choice of adoption, and is outside."

I walk out to the backyard, while motioning for the Mudkip to follow me. Once again I am greeted by the familier sights of the back of the Adoption Center, and I see Jerry over by the Absol, getting ready to catch it. I felt that I can confront him after he's done with his buisness. Speaking of which, where IS Houdini? I'm starting to get a little worried that something happened to him, but I feel that he's probably alright, because Houdini may not take to being confronted by danger too well, he's the crafty sort, so I'm sure even if he did run into trouble he's be fine.

OOC: If Winterbreezes doesn't post by the next time I post, I'm just going to have Houdini come back and tell Louis that Bone ran away.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sepra Xalve
Absol

I eventually heard some footsteps and looked up to see an older man who definitely looked a bit too old to be going out. He scolded umbreon for scaring me and then tossed a pokeball at me. Before the pokeball had hit me though, I’m pretty sure I had frozen stiff when he had referred me as a she. As the pokeball hit me and sucked me inside, I was frozen in shock at what I had heard. I was no longer male but was female. I collapsed inside the pokeball, not even bothering to experiment with how to break out. I faintly heard a click, signaling that I was caught, my mind was stuck on the fact I was female. How did this happen to me. I was just getting comfortable accepting the fact I was a pokemon, but to lose all of my dignity of being male was too much for me. I cried as I mourned what I had lost, most of it being my pride. I just didn’t want to believe them and there was definitely no way that I was going to touch myself to confirm that. I knew there was something wrong when my voice was definitely too feminine when I spoke, although it was still deep. It would also explain why my hips were slimmer than normal.

It explained why Kyler was somewhat comfortable with me being near her as I was female and wasn’t male. I curled up into a ball unconsciously as I continued to whimper, no longer crying, but extremely sad. I was definitely not looking forward to what some pokemon felt when their body wanted to breed and I definitely wasn’t looking forward to laying pokemon eggs if I ever got breeded. Actually scratch that, I am terrified of the idea of laying eggs. I shuddered and closed my eyes tightly, ignoring the slight crusty feel of dried tears rubbing against my eyes as I tried to will myself asleep so I could forget what I had just heard. I was just a female absol who had lost his pride due to being transformed into the opposite gender. I could no longer look at myself as a male. I don’t know how long it was, but I definitely felt myself go unconscious and it wasn’t a good feeling.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Jerry Litsner
Trainer

After several moments, the ball clicked, signaling that he'd caught the Absol. In truth, it was relatively easy to catch her; she didn't seem to resist him at all. Picking up the Poke ball from the grass, Jerry threw it again and released the Absol he'd just adopted. As the light dissipated, Jerry's face lit up when he saw that she had fallen unconscious. Umbreon appeared just as confused as he was, to see that she'd exhausted herself without even resisting Jerry. ...Maybe she collapsed from relief? Jerry said to himself.

Looking back at Louis, the coordinator had already finished capturing the Vulpix and the Mudkip. Louis looked around the yard, seemingly confused, looking for either another Pokemon, or something he'd dropped. Leaving Umbreon and Archen to investigate what happened with the Absol, Jerry approached Louis at the back of the yard. "I guess I'm done for now," Jerry said, greeting his acquaintance again, "Do you know where we might be going?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Umbren and Archen both stood over the Absol, casting a shadow over her. Both Pokemon looked at each other as they tried to decide on what was causing her to act so unusual. She could've actually tried to resist Jerry's capture, but was much weaker than she appeared. But for a Pokemon of her age, what was limiting her powers and strength?

The two Pokemon began poking at the Absol after several minutes, trying to wake her up. You're a strange one, Umbreon commented sarcastically You were so shy of being adopted, but now that you are, you collapse from relief?...You're not very normal, are you?

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sepra Xalve
Absol

I felt something poke me and I shifted uncomfortably. Whatever was pokemon had decided to poke me some more, causing me to let out a groan as I tried to shy away from whatever was poking me. Eventually, I gave up as whoever was poking me was being really persistent and annoying. I slowly opened my eyes to see umbreon looking at me and some weird bird frozen in place, looking like it was about to poke me again. I glanced back at umbreon who had rolled his eyes and annoyingly, used telepathy to speak in that smug voice of his. His comment about what I was shy about made me want to retort about his false assumption. I just settled for a less dignified answer. I glared at him and said, “Of course, I’m not normal at all. But then again, I am more normal than a certain pokemon who feels that speaking is harder to do than mental communications. I smirked as I saw umbreon visibly tense up and glare at me for mocking him. I was making assumptions based on what he did about speaking, but I was pretty sure he was capable of speaking. I continued on and said, “What’s the matter? Do you want a hug from me?” I had to keep my smirk from outright turning into a grin as I saw umbreon glare at me. I think I could see a vein starting to appear near his eyes from his sheer irritation. I could see the bird slowly edging away while shaking its head at what I was doing. I was enjoying this though. It felt good to take it out on someone else and forget my troubles for the time being. I was pretty sure that umbreon and I would get along well if we put aside our little rivalry that was forming. I would never admit it, but he did look cute, all irritated and annoyed.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Louis Piere Montoya II
Coordinator

I continue to wait around the yard, while Jerry catches the Absol. For whatever reason she seemed to be pretty depressed, although I couldn't say for sure why. Jerry came up to me afterwards and said, "I guess I'm done for now. Do you know where we might be going?"

I thought about that for a second, then nodded. "Ah yes, I believe I've good things about a resturant here called the "La Chambre des Rois". It'll be my treat."

Just then, I hear an odd but familier noise behind me, and when I turn around, I see Houdini appear out of no where. Of course, that must mean the noise I heard was him Teleporting. "Master, I have returned. There were some...complications, so I couldn't return the Purrloin here. I am sorry."

I shook my head and said, "Doesn't matter. I'm just glad that you're back. Houdini, I'd like you to get to know your new teammates a little more, and find out their names. Can you do that for me? They are the Vulpix, the Joltik, and the Mudkip. We'll be leaving soon, so you can talk while we're walking." Houdini nodded. "Excellent choices master. I'll do that right away."

I turn back to Jerry after Houdini walks away. "So, are you ready to leave?"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Houdini looked around, then walked over to the Joltik first. "Excuse me, but I do not believe I ever had the chance to know your name. Do you go by any name madam?"

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Slipomatic: Sepra’s a little chauvinist isn’t ou? Dignity of being male indeed.)

(For those of you playing at home, ou is a genderless Middle-English pronoun used in place of he/she/his/hers. Similar pronouns include; thon, shem, le/lis, she-he.)

*Joule the Voltik*

After Jerry caught Absol, he and Louis chatted over where to have lunch. Joule tuned this out, didn’t matter to her. Louis would either stuff her in her pokeball or he’d force pokechow on her. She had no desire to eat pokechow, it sounded disgusting, though admittedly she had no idea how it actually tasted.

The Kadabra had returned. Louis addressed it as Houdini, and instructed it to find out more about his new pokemon including their names. He approached Joule first, "Excuse me, but I do not believe I ever had the chance to know your name. Do you go by any name madam?"

“My name is Julie Wattson,” announced Joule excitedly, “but most people call-called me Joule. I guess that does sound like a pokemon nickname… maybe… no, I’m not imagining things.”

“You are questioning now that you were ever human?” observed Houdini. Joule shook her head, “No. No, I was human. I was as human as Louis and Jerry over there. I don’t know what happened to me, but I’m going to find out!”

On the word ‘out’ sparks shot from Joule’s body. Houdini just nodded politely. Joule suspected that like Applejack, he wasn’t sure he if he could believe her story.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Kyler Mallory
Vulpix

Kyler saw her new 'master' heading inside to capture the Mudkip known as Kate. She really didn't know what to do other than to follow him.
Kyler made her way up to the adoption center just in time to see him throw the luxury ball. She may have come late for the conversation but she could tell without a doubt, that the look Kate had had on her face before she was sucked into the ball was one of sheer joy. Maybe Kyler should feel that way as well. After all she was the one worried that no one would want her in the first place.

It wasn't long before he tossed Kate back out of her pokeball and her 'master' Louis? Was that his name? Anyway, Louis went on to talk with another man, who was waaay older than he was. Wait, where was Sepra?

Kyler tried to keep her mind in perspective as the elder tossed out a pokeball and Sepra reappeared. Looks like Sepra had a home now too.
While Louis was preoccupied with talking to the elder, Kyler tried to test out her leg.

'Easy now,' she thought as she put it down. No pain, so far so good. 'Okay, let's add a bit more weight to the equation...' she put more weight on it and only felt a twinge of muscle tensing up. 'Hey, this is working out pretty-' she became careless and put as much weight as she would on any of her other legs. She instantly regretted it. Pressure and pain seared from it and she quickly fell face first into the ground. Just before face-planting she let out a small yelp.
'Great, Kyler, she thought to herself, 'Now you're seen as vulnerable and a clutz.' She shook her head and made her way back to her feet, er, paws, whatever!

'It's okay, Kyler, just walk as best as you can, your leg is better than it was so you can kinda walk on it. Just don't show them you're weak.'
Kyler agreed with her inner voice, the only real voice that reminded her she was human and could get throught this situation eventually.

She got to her feet, still thinking whether this was a good idea or not, to go on a journey as a pokemon with a guy that owned her. It certianly was strange, but she guessed that if a pokemon deal with it, so could she.
She looked over and saw now that Louis' Kadabra was talking to Joltik. She quieted her own thoughts to hear.

The Kadabra had returned. Louis addressed it as Houdini, and instructed it to find out more about his new pokemon including their names. He approached Joule first, "Excuse me, but I do not believe I ever had the chance to know your name. Do you go by any name madam?"

“My name is Julie Wattson,” announced Joule excitedly, “but most people call-called me Joule. I guess that does sound like a pokemon nickname… maybe… no, I’m not imagining things.”

“You are questioning now that you were ever human?” observed Houdini. Joule shook her head, “No. No, I was human. I was as human as Louis and Jerry over there. I don’t know what happened to me, but I’m going to find out!”

'So that's her name, Joule.' Kyler finally realized the epiphany of the Joltik's name. She could also hear her talking about her life as a human. She remembered what Sepra had said and decided that unless she was asked specifically about being human, she wasn't going to say so. If they didn't ask, it wasn't important...at the moment. Kyler couldn't help but give a smile for a moment before Houdini came over to her next.

"And what about you? What do you like to be called?" He asked with a genuine voice.
She thought about if she should tell him her real name, but she figured it didn't matter in the end.
"Kyler." she said simply. "My name is Kyler." She didn't tell him her last name.
'At least I have some power over myself.'

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Yuuki the Zoura

I could see something like hope appear in the Wooper's eyes. He thought for a few moments, trying to summarize his situation the best he could before he finally spoke.

"I was at work, I am a janitor at Silph Co. in Saffron. I had just brought in my mop and bucket to a lab room. I was the only one there, I think. I was beginning to mop... Thats all I can remember before waking up in a cage at the adoption center..." He trailed off.

It was hard for me to manage to keep a straight face. A janitor of all things? He couldn't be serious, could he? I wasn't sure what I was feeling at the moment; it could have been pity or disbelief, or even both...

Focus Yuuki! My inner voice snapped. Who cares if he was a Janitor? That isn't the point. Think. What did he say that sounded like it could be important?

Three words suddenly came to mind. Silph Co. Saffron. I wasn't sure what kind of bissness Silph Co was, but I knew that Saffron was a city and...the adoption center was more than likely the building I had woken up in.

Good girl, Yuuki. The inner voice snickered. Congrats. You get a cookie for actually paying attention!

I forced myself not to muster a reply, instead refocusing my attention on the Wooper again.

"Oh!" The former janitor exclaimed after a awkward pause, almost as if he had suddenly remembered something. "I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Abberworth. Good to meet you."

"I'm Yuuki Thompson." I said, managing a small smile. "Good we ran into each other, eh?"

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Jerry Litsner
Trainer

Jerry watched with curiosity as he saw Umbreon and Archen poked the Absol awake. Following that, the Absol seemed to exchange some harsh words with them as she moved up in a hostile way. Though the three of them looked startled, they seemed to finally be connecting...sort of...Looking back at Louis, Jerry saw that he'd finally thought of a place for them to go. "Ah yes, I believe I've heard good things about a restaurant here called the 'La Chambre des Rois.' It'll be my treat," He offered with a nod.

Just then, without warning a Kadabra teleported next to Louis. After hearing them exchange some words, Jerry realized that the Kadabra was a part of his team, that had, for some reason, gone off somewhere. Seeing Louis turn back to Jerry after the Kadabra walked towards the Joltik nearby, Jerry answered him with a friendly smile. "That sounds nice; I appreciate the hospitality," Jerry replied, "Lead the way,"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

“What’s the matter? Do you want a hug from me?” the Absol asked with a smirk.

Umbreon continued to grow increasingly agitated by her behavior. First, she's shy, then she's relieved, then she's full of herself; she could at least make up her mind. "I'm glad to see this relationship is starting well," Archen commented.

"One more word Archen, and I'll pluck everyone of those feathers from-" Umbreon began to threaten, before overhearing the Joltik talk to someone.

“No. No, I was human. I was as human as Louis and Jerry over there. I don’t know what happened to me, but I’m going to find out!” she said out loud.

Umbreon and Archen both froze upon hearing the Joltik mention that she was Human. The Absol, however, seemed unfazed by what the Joltik said. "That's ridiculous!" Archen laughed, "How could you ever be Human?! Wake up: You must've had a bad dream!"

As she continued to laugh, Umbreon simply stood, appearing to be in deep thought. Archen waved a wing in his face to try to get his attention. "You don't really believe that bug, do you?" she asked, thinking Umbreon had lost it.

"I'm not sure," Umbreon explained, still looking like he was in a trance, "...No, if she's the only one who is saying she's Human, then you're right: She had a bad dream I guess...Either that or she really wants to be Human,"

Umbreon shook himself out of his thoguhts, but still couldn't get his mind off the Joltik who was supposed to be 'like' Jerry and the other man.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: I just had to do it, poor umbreon won't make it to the diner without suffering from permament embarrassment.

Sepra Xalve
Absol

I grinned when I heard the bird make a comment about him starting a relationship with me. Inside I was disgusted by it, but I wouldn’t do anything to say that I was once a human male. It would be too weird. However, I secretly enjoyed the fact that umbreon got all snappy with how that comment rubbed him wrong. Score for me, none for umbreon. I had overheard the last bit of that bug claiming about the humans and inwardly, I sighed. These people turned pokemon didn’t know any better to keep low about this. I hid another smirk from coming when I saw that umbreon was questioning himself about this. I decided to make things worse for him and chimed in and said, “Oh this silly thing about once being human. Take my word for it confused umbreon, it is better to go along with the flow and be nice.”

I kept my grin seeing umbreon glare at me as he said, “And you don’t know when to shut up.”

I faked gasp and adopted a shocked look on my face and said in fearful voice, “Is this how you’re supposed to treat girls? It’s no wonder you can’t score a girl umbreon.” I shook my head in fake disappointment, catching the glint in the bird as it tried and failed to hold in the laughter. I couldn’t blame the bird as umbreon had an expression between horror and anger. He opened his mouth and closed it several times before just growling and walked away to his trainer and sat at his feet, grumbling to himself about not understanding females. I just grinned at the bird and waited for my trainer to move. To be honest, I didn’t know where this side of me emerged, but I had a feeling this side didn’t exist until I learned that I was female. I definitely knew that I wasn’t one to be sarcastic or to act like a drama queen or king in my case. But somehow, it still felt good to tease umbreon. Oh yeah, it was definitely another score for me. So far I was winning, but how long until he learned to play this game. Score two for me, none for poor, grumpy umbreon.

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian the Gallade

The Wooper had to think a bit to answer my question. “"I was at work; I am a janitor at Silph Co. in Saffron. I had just brought in my mop and bucket to a lab room. I was the only one there, I think. I was beginning to mop... That’s all I can remember before waking up in a cage at the adoption center..." He trailed off.

I blinked…so maybe my theory wasn’t so farfetched after all. This guy had disappeared from a lab in Silph Co. it self? That was interesting to say the least.

Yukki seemed distracted thinking, but I could not get anything from her when I tried to hear her thoughts. My psychic powers were still garbled, it seemed.

"Oh!" After a long pause, the Wooper started talking again. "I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Abberworth. Good to meet you." I nodded.

"I'm Yuuki Thompson." Yukki introduced herself. "Good we ran into each other, eh?"

“And as the Pidgey told you already, I am Ian, the resident Gallade.” I said with a nod. The resident Gallade part was even true, since I didn’t know of any other Gallade in the wild in the entire region. “Now,” I continued. “Since Yukki had already expressed interest in my theory, and you have seemed to confirm it, I am willing to explain what is going on.” I paused, and looked at Jeremy. He didn’t seem all that steady on his feet, not unlike the few Wooper I had meet in the past. I wanted to move back to the clearing, but I didn’t think the little Pokémon could walk that far. I flicked my eyes to Yukki, and considered if I could make another short range Teleport with her along. Finally I decided to just go ahead and try it.

“However, I would like to continue our conversation somewhere a little farther from humanity.” I announced, before reaching out and touching the other two Pokémon on the forehead. Once I had contact, I concentrated and in a vertigo inducing second, we were back in the clearing. Teleport over, I took a step, and sat down facing the other two Pokémon.

“Now.” I said briskly. “On to my theory.” I closed my eyes doing some quick thinking to make sure I wasn’t cracking up, and satisfied I was not, I continued speaking. “How, I am not sure, but I am fairly certain that Silph Co has something to do with this rash of Pokémon who think that they are humans.” I announced.

(OOC: I got permision to do this.)

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Louis Piere Montoya II
Coordinator

"That sounds nice; I appreciate the hospitality," Jerry replied, "Lead the way." I surveyed the yard, looking for my Pokemon. "Hey guys, we're moving out! Come on now!" I call out to all my Pokemon, but not really any of them specifically. Applejack, who was by Joule, immediately heard me and looked at me, but turned back to the Joltik and said something to her. Rarity was sunbathing in the middle of the yard, and without anything to do, came to me, but still took her time. Houdini was speaking to the Vulpix, but quickly came over as well.

Houdini, Louis' Kadabra

"Kyler. My name is Kyler." The Vulpix said. Houdini nodded. "Kyler. A simple yet lovely name. I see you have wounded leg, did you perhaps get it from an abusive trainer? Or just an unfortunate mishap?"

"Hey guys, we're moving out! Come on now!" Houdini heard Louis call. He turned to see Louis waiting for him. He could see Applejack over talking to the Joltik, saying, "Looks like we're headin' out now. If those little legs of yours are too small to take you all the way there, you're welcome to ride on my back." Houdini looked back to the Vulpix and said, "Our master calls us." and walked over to Louis.

"The Joltik's name is Joule, and the Vulpix's name is Kyler. I did not get a chance to speak with the Mudkip yet master." Louis looked pleased with him, saying, "Excellent Houdini. You can speak with the Mudkip while we're walking."

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
*Joule the Voltik*

Joule was embarrassed about her outburst. Jerry’s Archen immediately started to make fun of her, "That's ridiculous! How could you ever be Human?! Wake up: You must've had a bad dream!"

It turned to Jerry’s Umbreon, "You don't really believe that bug, do you?"

"I'm not sure," Umbreon replied distantly "...No, if she's the only one who is saying she's Human, then you're right: She had a bad dream I guess...Either that or she really wants to be Human."

Joule looked down at the grass. Absol defended her, but not that well, “Oh this silly thing about once being human. Take my word for it confused Umbreon, it is better to go along with the flow and be nice. And you don’t know when to shut up. Is this how you’re supposed to treat girls? It’s no wonder you can’t score a girl Umbreon.”

Thankfully, just then, Louis called them to leave, "Hey guys, we're moving out! Come on now!"

Even if Jerry’s pokemon were coming too, this could be a helpful distraction. Applejack took this cue immediately, "Looks like we're headin' out now. If those little legs of yours are too small to take you all the way there, you're welcome to ride on my back."

“Yeah, thanks,” agreed Joule as Applejack kneeled to let her climb onto her back. It was kind of nice riding the Ponyta. It was warm and relaxing, and there was a soft tingle of static electricity from Ponyta’s fur.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Jeremy Abberworth, Wooper

Jeremy was so relieved to not be alone anymore. He was a social being, and having to go through all this on his own had made him feel hopeless. But the hope was back now, and it even sounded like the Gallade, Ian, knew what was going on! That is great news! Maybe Ian, being the smartest creature around and all, knew how to get them back into their human bodies! Don't let it be said that Jeremy is not an optimist. He could not help but smile, like Woopers do. In fact, Jeremy was beginning to wonder if he was smiling at all, or if that was just the way his face was.

Before he could give it any more thought, Ian said that he wished to continue the conversation elsewhere, and then proceeded to touch Jeremy and Yukki on the forehead. Suddenly, he was overwhelmed with an indescribable feeling. As soon as it had started, it ended, and he saw that he was in a completely new area from where he was before. Did he just...

"...Teleport? Did we just teleport?" Jeremy's question went unheard and unanswered as Ian continued talking.

“Now.” Ian said briskly. “On to my theory.” After a short pause by Ian, he stated his theory. "How, I am not sure, but I am fairly certain that Silph Co has something to do with this rash of Pokémon who think that they are humans.”

Jeremy went to scratch his chin as if deep in thought, like then do on the tv. Of course he realized he couldn't because he still didn't have arms. He tried frowning because of this and found it incredibly difficult. Apparently Woopers lack the muscles used to frown. He stopped worrying about his new body and its abilities, and contributed to the conversation.

"They are always doing strange experiments so it is possible that they accidently turned me into a pokemon. Thats not unheard of, right? Didn't Bill do an experiment once that turned him into a pokemon?"

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Yuuki the Zoura

With a curt nod, Ian took that moment to introduce himself along with the Pidgey. Then he added, “Now, since Yuuki had already expressed interest in my theory, and you have seemed to confirm it, I am willing to explain what is going on.”

I blinked up at him, feeling a brief stab of annoyance; hadn’t I asked him earlier about his ‘theory’? It seemed that until he encountered Jeremy, he must’ve thought I’d been lying about the whole human becoming a pokemon thing. What a jerk. Before I could think of any more insults, the Gallade spoke again.

“However, I would like to continue our conversation somewhere a little farther from humanity.” Stepping up, he abruptly put his hands on our foreheads; I didn’t have any time to speak before we all disappeared, a sensation of falling tingling throughout my body in that sudden second of time. Next thing I knew we hit solid ground, and looking around, I realized we were in that forest clearing again.

Jeremy, obviously slightly confused, spoke up. "...Teleport? Did we just teleport?"

Ian ignored him. “Now.” He said briskly. “On to my theory.” A pause. "How, I am not sure, but I am fairly certain that Silph Co has something to do with this rash of Pokémon who think that they are humans.”

I frowned. Silph Co, again? The Gallade had mentioned the company only minutes ago, yet I still wasn’t able to understand its significance. What was so special about it anyway? Why hadn’t I heard of the place before this whole mess? It was like being lost in the dark without a flashlight.

Jeremy looked like he wanted to frown, but stopped once he saw that he lacked the muscles to do so. He began talking.

“They are always doing strange experiments, so it is possible that they accidently turned me into a pokemon. That’s not unheard of, right? Didn't Bill do an experiment once that turned him into a pokemon?"

“Strange experiments? Bill?” I questioned, slowly. “I still don’t understand any of this, nor how Silph Co is even involved in the first place.” I sighed. “This definitely isn’t Sinnoh anymore. I’ve been meaning to ask this for a while; where the heck am I?”