• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something Sinister from Silph Co

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Notice: RPG Thread is up, but I will accept Sign-ups until the RPG Thread reaches page 5.

Note: While the following plot is written from a human-to-pokemon point of view, I will be accepting sign-ups for regular pokemon and for trainers. Trainers will likely play just as big a role in this RPG as the human-to-pokemon players.

Plot:
It’s the strangest thing. You were human when you went to bed, you’re sure of it. But now, waking up inside a cage or aquarium, surrounded by pokemon in their own cages and aquariums, you don’t quite feel as human as you used to.

You call out for help, but all that escapes your mouth is a pokemon cry. You’ve heard that sound before, while you were human, and instantly you realize what sort of a pokemon you are!

(Note: While there are a few pokemon who can use human speech [ex. Rocket’s Meowth, Slowking, Chatot] or telepathy [ex. Abra, Jirachi, Arceus] most players should not be able to, but those that can will be dismissed as lying or pretending by most humans. You may however find other ways to communicate as the RPG progresses…)

Other pokemon, roused by the cry, look curiously at you. An Aipom drops down near you. Unlike the rest of you, he’s not in a cage. He sounds like a typical Aipom, “Aip, Aip, Aipom,” but miraculously you can understand him, “Hey buddy, calm down. You’re safe here. This is the Pokemon Adoption Agency, my trainer, Miranda, will find you a good trainer to take care of you.”

“But I’m not a pokemon!” you protest. Aipom laughs a moment, then replies, “Well that’s a new one! Lots of the pokemon we get here try to defend their abusive or neglectful trainers, but I’ve never had one tell me it was human.”

“But I am,” you whine. Aipom shakes his head, then looks at you almost sadly. Is that pity? Then leaping onto a nearby cage, he heads off across the compound.

You see Aipom again, about an hour later. He’s riding on the shoulder of a young woman in a green sweater and blue jeans. She has gentle green eyes and long wavy red-brown hair. She carries a large bin in her hands. She stops at each cage and aquarium and taking a scoop from the bin, pours pokemon food pellets into the hopper. Some of the pokemon begin to eat voraciously, but others look up at her briefly then curl up into fetal positions. She stops to talk to these pokemon, trying to coax them into eating, but usually they remain as sad little fur balls.

When she gets to you, it’s your chance! You shout excitedly about how you were human, and need to get out of here, and to figure out what happened! The woman smiles at you, “Well, someone is talkative this morning. You hungry?”

She pours pellets into your kennel/aquarium’s hopper as Aipom drops down beside you. He looks at you through bars/glass, “You do know she can’t understand you, right?”

“But…” you cry, “…she has to…” Despair, you feel like curling up into fetal position yourself. Miranda sees the change in your demeanor. Shooing aside Aipom, she knells down next to you, “Hey little guy, what’s the matter? Are you jealous of Aipom? Don’t worry, I’ll find you a trainer who will love you and shower you with attention. But until them, we’re going to take such good care of you, and you can go out in the yard/pool and play with the other pokemon this afternoon, okay?”

“Miranda, you done feeding those pokemon yet?” shouts a voice. It sounds like an old woman. Miranda stands up and shouts back, “I’m working on it grandma,” then moves on. Aipom leaps back onto her shoulder, and they leave you alone once more.

It’s sometime later that morning that learn an important piece of information. Miranda is leading a small group of trainers around, telling them about each perspective adoptee. When she gets to you she comments, “This is another one of the pokemon recovered by firefighters at the Silph Co. Warehouse. No one came forward to claim them and Silph Co had no record of them, so they released them to us for adoption. Poor things, who knows how long they were stuck in their pokeballs.”

Silph Co warehouse? Whatever’s going on, that’s the source. Maybe someone at Silph Co will know how to get your human body back, if you ever had one... Already now your mind has come up with several sinister plots. Maybe the folks at Silph Co are swapping people and pokemon’s minds! Maybe you were always a pokemon, and the Silph Co scientists hooked you up to some sort of virtual reality where they could study your intelligence by comparing it to a humans! Or maybe they brainwashed you and transferred a copy of some human’s mind into you! Somehow these theories make sense as you go over the details of your life, hasn’t your name always sounded a bit like a pokemon’s nickname?

You start to shout excitedly at Miranda and the trainers, but as before, they don’t seem to understand you. One of the trainers, assuming you want attention leans down and pats your forehead. Soon after, Miranda leads these trainers away and introduces them to the rest of the pokemon.

What to do? Do you try to get adopted, in hopes of finding a way to communicate with your new trainer, and convince them to take you to Silth Co? Do you jump the fence during recess this afternoon and try to make your way there on your own? Or do you accept the fact that you’re really just a pokemon and go along with it?

Approved Players:
(There is no player limit, so you do not need a reservation, but I’ll still list you as Reserved if you want.)

Pokemon:
1. (VampirateMace) Joltik, Julie ‘Joule’ Watson (H-P)
2. (Mon1010) *Reserved*
3. (wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle) Shiny Purrloin, Bone
4. (Slipomatic) Absol, Sepra Xalve (H-P)
5. (GalactaKnightisawesome) Pokemon *Reserved*
6. (Krazy95) Riolu *Reserved*
7. (Guywhoiam) Leavanny, Dual
8. (GoldenHouou) Sneasel *Reserved*
9. (Shampoo Thief) Wooper, Abberworth (H-P)
10. (Pokefan0234)Madison “Maddie” Freeman, Shellos (H-P)
11. (Mon1010) Tyler "Ty" Kingston, Ratls (H-P)
12. (Aura Of Twilight) Yuuki Thompson, Zorua (H-P)
13. (Norns) Mudkip, Kate Black (H-P)
14. (Soul Muse) Ian, Gallade: *Pending*
15. (Cometstarlight) Kyler Mallory, Vulpix (H-P)

Trainers:
1. (Billy Mays) Coordinator, Louis Piere Montoya II
a. Houdini the Kadabra (NPC)
b. Applejack the Ponyta (NPC)
c. Rarity the Roserade (NPC)

2. (wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle) Lilla Melody
a. Psychic the Espeon (NPC)

3. (strategiser24) Jerry Litsner
a. Umbreon (NPC)
b. Archen (NPC)

Sign-ups:

Pokemon Players
(Human-to-pokemn players: No legendaries please, these pokemon are supposed to be in an adoption center, and it’s not likely something so rare is given up. Regular pokemon players, please note that I will judge you harder if you sign-up as a legendary.)

Name:
What you’re called

Species:
What kind of pokemon are you? I will allow non-canon pokemon if they are reasonable and properly described.

If human-to-pokemon, use the age you thought you were as a human.

Moveset:
Up to six moves. Please note that you will be able to replace moves as the RPG progresses. Human-to-Pokemon players will begin with only the moves their pokemon knows upon hatching (Lvl 5, not Lvl 1), with exception if there’s no attacks in that range. If you wish to play as a regular pokemon, please be realistic, and bear in mind that we’ll probably be ignoring move strength the way they do in the anime. Please use Serebii’s B/W DEX to check this.

Appearance:
Anything that stands out about your appearance; unique markings, scars, alt colors, eye color, clothing/hold item, height, weight, how steady are you on your new feet or fins? Try for 6+ sentences

Personality:
How you think and act, +6 sentences

History:
Your past, for human-to-pokemon this may not be real, but it’s all you have. If you’re a regular pokemon, please note if you’re with a trainer, at the agency, or wild, +6 sentences
_

Trainer Players:

Name:
What you’re called

Appearance:
What you look like, +6 sentences

Personality:
How you think and act, +6 sentences

History:
Your past, +6 sentences

Current Pokemon:
*Any pokemon you have before the start of the RPG will be treated as NPC, controllable by any player, except in battle where only you will be allowed to control them. As such, I don’t expect these sign-ups to be long or complex, but put in some effort.
*Since each trainer is allowed up to 6 pokemon, figure on no more than 3-5 NPC pokemon, since you should have room on your team for pokemon from the Adoption Agency. Please keep in mind that I will judge you harder if you list a legendary as one of your pokemon, and it will need a really good backstory.
*You are not required to have to have any pokemon prior to the start of the RPG however, as the Pokemon Adoption Agency is a great place for young trainers to get their first pokmon.
*Please delete this, and the above wall, of text when posting your sign-up.

For each pokemon 1-5, please fill out the following form:

Name:
What you call them

Species:
What type of pokemon they are

Moveset:
Up to 6 moves that the pokemon can learn based on Serebii’s B/W DEX. Like player pokemon, your pokemon will be allowed to learn new moves later on.

Appearance:
Anything that stands out about your pokemon; unique markings, scars, alt colors, eye color, clothing/hold item, height, weight

Personality:
How this pokemon acts in and out of battle

History:
When/How you met this pokemon, anything significant the two of you have done
_____

ME:

Name: Julie ‘Joule’ Wattson

Species: Joltik

Moveset:
String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

Appearance:
Joule is about average height and weight for a Joltik, which really isn’t very big at all. Her coat is of normal color, but her eyes are closer to teal than blue. She doesn’t have any scars, nor was she originally wearing any clothing, but Miranda has tied a purple ribbon around her neck in a bow, apparently to make her look more appealing to potential trainers. She is a tick after all. There was also an Electric Gem in her cage with her when she woke up, so assuming it’s supposed to be hers, she’s carrying it around at the moment. She’s not quite used to walking on four stubby legs just yet, so she’s a little wobbly right now. She hasn’t quite mastered climbing yet either, but has managed to climb up and hang from the roof of her cage looking out at passersby, an act Miranda seemed to find amusing.

Personality:
Joule is fairly intelligent, but it usually comes out more in conversation and her repair skills than in her battling techniques (see history). She tends to get a little too excited and emotional during battle and it can cloud her judgment. In conversation she doesn’t necessarily use a lot of Jargon or big words, but she thinks about what she’s saying and take the time to explain things if others seem confused or don’t agree. If they still don’t agree she usually doesn’t push the subject, because she’s not particularly confrontational outside of battle. She’s good with electronics, at least she was as a human, she’s not sure what she can do with her stubby new legs or if her new electrical powers can be of any use rather than just detriment in that way either.

Joule is generally an optimist, and though her current condition is a bit of a test for that out look, she’s trying to stay positive about the whole thing and believe it will all turn out alright. She hopes to be able to return to being human, but is trying to learn to accept being a Joltik just incase that’s not possible.

History:
As a human Joule ran a small computer repair business out of her apartment in Hearthome City. It wasn’t a lot of money, but she was able to pay her rent and buy groceries. In her spare time she like to train and battle pokemon. She was even lucky enough to battle the local gym leader Fantina once. Unfortunately she wasn’t really up to the challenge of battling a gym leader and lost, but Fantina gave her some pointers afterwards, so it turned out to be a really helpful experience.

What Joule remembers of her childhood is positive. She grew up with both parents in a little house just outside of Hearthome. They had a playful pet Skitty that like chase bug pokemon around outside, and humans around while inside. Her mother, a local baker, taught her to cook all sorts of special treats for pokemon and her father, a repairman for a local factory, explained the basics of battling to her as well as teaching her a bit about repairing electronics. After high school she tried working on the assembly line at the factory for a few years, repairing computers on the side, but eventually quit to pursue computer repair fulltime.

Particularly disappointing about the fact that she’s become a pokemon is that just a few days ago, she met this cute guy outside the pokecenter, and they were supposed to have a date next Saturday evening.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
There's always something Sinister at Sliph Co. It should practically be called Sinister Co. xD

Gah! Why are so many interesting RPG's popping up now?!

I'm not entirely sure if I want to be a human turned Pokemon, or a trainer, but I am interested.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I'm making a reserve. Definately. On a Purrloin.

Just a quick question, can we be shiny Pokemon? I'm completely fine if they aren't allowed, but if they are, I'd like a shiny reserve.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
reserving under pokemon, either vulpix or absol or eevee. Don't know which might be considered not normally found in adoption center.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle): Yep, that’s what Alt. Colors in the Appearance section refers to.

(Mon1010): You got it

(Slipomatic): Any of those would be fine, I just don’t want a bunch of legendaries (or 3rd stage pokemon that obviously had a lot of training and wouldn't have been given up for adoption) running around.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I'm assuming there is only the option of Human-to-Pokemon, and Pokemon? No still human charatcers? If so, I'd want to be a regular Pokemon.

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Cam you reserve a spot for me? I want to be an Eevee or maybe a Glaceon.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Billy Mays): The first sentence in this thread states that I’m accepting trainer sign-ups.

(GalactaKnightisawesome): Okay, I’d suggest Eevee, as Glaceon implies you have a dedicated trainer

(Krazy95): Riolu, got it

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Ok...an Eevee then. But characters can evolve, right?

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Name:
Dual

Species:
Leavanny

Moveset:
Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, GrassWhistle, Dream Eater, String Shot, Helping Hand

Appearance:
Dual is your typical Leavanny, only slightly taller. He carries a Big Root around his neck which he uses to amplify his Dream Eater. The “bites” taken out of the leaves on his arms are jagged. He wears a top hat with holes cut in the brim for his antennae. Since Leavanny is a very feminine looking Pokemon, he is often mistaken for a "she". He carries a little bag made from the silk he produces. In the bag he carries his little top hat and some food.

Personality:
Dual lives a good life, and as such, is a very optimistic Pokemon. Fearless, he never backs down from a challenge. He does get a little irritable when people, and other Pokemon, assume he is female. Pokemon who hit on him get a shock when he responds in his deep voice. Coming from a trainer who always tried to do right, Dual leads a similar life. He tries to never insult anyone and helps in whatever capacity he can when someone needs it. Despite his helpful nature he is not a fan of making “clothes” out of leaves, as it makes him look like a sissy. And he doesn’t like looking like a sissy. When not helping out or getting hit on, Dual just doesn’t care. Taking everything one step at a time, he never gets overwhelmed in most situations. In addition to this his laid-back, care-free nature, he likes to slip in the occasional joke. Sometimes these are at inappropriate times just to break the tension.

History:
Early in his life, when he was just a little Sewaddle, some dude came along and captured his mother. Dual wandered Pinwheel forest for what felt like days without food or water. Turns out it was only a couple of hours before a young man found him. Dual became a major part of his trainers team, winning in a Gym Battle. He evolved into Swadloon while his trainer was exploring the Relic Castle, and into Leavanny during the fight against Clay’s Krokorok. He felt very loved by his trainer.
However, he began to feel… unfulfilled. His trainer noticed this and let him go do his own thing with the promise that they’d meet up again somewhere, sometime. He was NOT released, so he cannot be caught. Now he just wanders around, doing… whatever he feels like. He carries the Big Root his trainer gave him.

One night he met a coordinator whose Pokemon had come down with a cold and couldn’t compete. He stepped up to the plate and competed for them. They let him keep the top hat he used in the competition as a thank-you present, even though they lost. He hasn't done much else of note... yet.

A few months have passed and now Dual is seeking his trainer…

I haven't played as this character in forever. If anything here is amiss, I have no problem changing it. So, since my character is owned by someone, want me to start him out in the Adoption Agency? I just don't know where to place him at the end of his history.

Last edited:

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Sign-up 1:

"Not everything in life is free...you Should know that by now."

Name:
Bone

Species:
Shiny Purrloin

Moveset:
Pursuit, Assurance, Pay Day, Payback, Shadow Claw.

Appearance:
Bone is quite miniscule. He is very small for his age-- he was the runt of his litter-- and he is also very thin. He has an almost navy-blue pelt for his main color, cream for his secondary colors, and finally, a bright purple for his eye markings. His pelt is usually ruffled and unkempt, for he doesn't care for things like that. He has the usual curved tail of a Purrloin, but his tail has two spikes poking out of it, instead of one. His eyes are a vivid green in color. He has a torn left ear, and there are multiple scars running across his body.

Personality:
Bone has no mercy in his body. No matter how far you dig into his heart, Bone will remain cold and heartless. He can easily torture and kill without feeling any remorse. He demands respect and anyone who doesn't give it will instantly be registered as an enemy in Bone's mind. That is not a good thing, mind you. He hates being made fun of for his size. Bone can seem very gentleman like to those he wishes to torture or kill when he first approaches them, and would pretend as if he and his victim here good friends who just sort of fell apart. He uses many methods for torture. Ever since he had been sent to the Pokemon Control, he had been taught not to do that, but he still has the knowledge to do so. He is very unsure if he wants to be adopted and taken under the care of a trainer.

History:
Bone was born with two littermates in a pack of Purrloin and Liepard that traveled Kanto. When he was discovered to be a shiny, he was immediately put into training to become the leader of the pack. However, he was tiny and weak, and his kin taunted him for that. Eventually, he ran from the pack and a trainer found him. The human nursed him to good health, and gave him a blue leather collar. However, Bone longed to be in his rightful place as leader, and now that he was strong, he thought he could stand up to his kin. So, only a few months after he was taken in, he ran off. He tried to loose the collar, but he was unable to remove it. He tried to ignore it. He searched and searched until he found his pack, who were currently living in Saffron City. He tried to rejoin his kin, but they laughed and scoffed at him and his ridiculous collar and now Poke-pet like ways. His own brother attacked him and gave him his torn ear. Bone was terrified, but he felt angry. He left the pack once again but stayed in Saffron. He wondered the streets, avoiding random citizens and such.

Finally, a few years after letting his anger boil over and of being unimportant, in the night, he murdered a local trainers Persian and took a fang that had gotten loose in the battle and tried to pull his collar off with it. The fang, instead, got stuck in the collar. A few Pokemon were awed by his feat,'and started following around, like a little clique for violent Pokemon. Years passed, and the group slowly grew larger. They weren't that organized, but they all followed Bone, for they were afraid that he would kill them. This was true, Bone did start to kill the ones who disobeyed him. He was considered the head of the streets, and any Pokemon with any smarts about Saffron street life knew not to mess with him. Eventually, a huge showdown between his gang and the Purrloin and Liepard pack happened. And it actually caught the attention of people. It was bloody and very gruesome. Things got ugly. The police had to get involved, for an officer had been pulled into the mass of flying fur and escaped missing an eye. The police called Pokemon Control, and they took control. Both Bone and the leader of the Purrloin/Liepard pack were hit with a tranquilizer and taken in. A few people were angry at this decision, but it stood. Bone was put into solitary confinement, and stayed there until the workers thought that he was ready to go back. They took away his collar and claws, which was actually a bit of a relief to Bone, because the collar did make it hard to breathe. He was sent to the adoption agency and has been there ever since.

Yup,'my first sign up. Can't wait to see what will happen with this little Psycho. >:3 if I need to fix anything, just ask. Anyone who gets my references gets a cookie.​

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Just for continuity sakes, everything but history is she, in history, she is referred to as a he. Hope the sign-up doesn't confuse much.

EDIT - I added a little bit more to personality as I felt it didn't seem enough.

Name: Sepra Xalve

Species: Absol

Age: 24 (Will say 3 years in pokemon age if scanned by pokedex or nurse joy.)

Moveset:
Scratch
Feint
Leer

Appearance:
Sepra appears to be a standard absol at first glance, but there are subtle differences. Sepra has a slightly more slender hip and her muscles are softer toned than a male absol. Her eyes are a dark blue shade instead of crimson red. Her mane is a light grey shade instead of a pristine white, but her extremities and face are a darker black than normal. Sepra isn’t quite used to walking on four legs yet and is still learning to walk on four legs. She is also not quite used to having the scythe horn on top of her head or having a tail that she can actually feel with. Her neck fur is slightly shorter than normal and is more silky than normal. If someone looked at it, one would assume that she was raised with coordinating battles in mind. She has a white silk scarf wrapped around her neck and she’s assumed that it was hers.

Personality:
Sepra is very quiet, rarely speaking due to being quite timid around others. She was very skittish about battling and tended to avoid battling if possible, not having much liking towards battling. She felt more in tune with working with other pokemon where they were more open. She felt that she had to mask herself in society with humans as they judged her based on how she looked. Although she is quite timid around humans, she is very open to pokemon, often talking with them, feeling like they understood her better than humans did. She is very low on confidence when it comes to battling, often becoming scared and panicky. Around other people, she tends to stay outside of the group, preferring to not talk much as she feels that she wouldn’t fit in with the group. She doesn’t know much about battling, although when it comes to recognizing injuries and berries, she can easily identify them with very good accuracy.

History:
Sepra was once a human, working at a small daycare in Johto. Sepra worked with his parents in raising pokemon. He was often left raising the smaller and less experienced pokemon as the owners felt he wasn’t up to raising the more challenging ones. He didn’t mind it as he preferred the less experienced pokemon as they weren’t as focused on becoming stronger which would often mean he would have to devise a training routine for the pokemon. While he worked there, he inadvertently learned about pokemon and their needs. Originally, he worked there to make some money so he could go to a private school geared towards little or no pokemon interaction. Over time though, he grew to like raising pokemon and thought less about going to the private school.

At the most that he remembers from his human life was about pokemon care and some of the necessities of basic care. He doesn’t remember much about his childhood except that he had a slight phobia of small areas. He feels like he was released from his inhibitions when he learned that he had become a pokemon and is in no hurry to find out a way to become human again. He doesn’t know yet, but he’s been altered more than just appearances. (He hasn’t learned yet that he is a female pokemon and that he was transgendered.)

Last edited:

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Name:
Jeremy Abberworth

Species:
Wooper

Moveset:
Water Gun
Tail Whip
Mud Sport

Appearance:
Jeremy looks like your average Wooper. He is about 1 foot tall and weighs about 18 pounds. He has no clothes with him and no held item (not that he could hold one anyway). There is no reason to suspect that he is anything other than your run-of-the-mill wooper. He even makes the same facial expressions. As a Wooper, Jeremy is even more clumsy than normal. With his sudden lack of arms, he is finding it hard to stay balanced on his tiny round feet. Plus, he now has a tail, which just serves as another limb for him to trip over. Maybe he will grow used to this after a while, but he was clumsy before these changes too.

Personality:
It is almost as if he was turned into the pokemon that best represents his personality. Jeremy is pretty dull-witted and goofy. He is pretty carefree and always seems to be happy. He cares about everyone, and considers everyone a friend. Even people who treat him badly (he can be slow to pick up hints). He can sometimes space out, and not pay close attention. He also throws caution to the wind, and doesn't seem to be afraid of doing anything. He can go head strong into any challenge as long as he is motivated, but sometimes his motivation is hard to come by. He is clumsy, too. While he kind of seems like a loser, he is a fun and nice guy to be around, and can sometimes prove to be useful.

History:
Jeremy grew up in Fuchsia City. He never did very well in school, but managed to get through with the bare minimum. His parents bought him a Slakoth as a graduation present. It was actually an insult from his parents, but he didn’t pick up on it. His Slakoth and him had a strong bond, even though they never really trained. They just hung out together, which was cool with both of the, After high school Jeremy got a job working at the local pokemart moving boxes and restocking. However, he was fired after he continued to trip and drop the merchandise. After a few months of unemployment, his parents kicked him out of their house. He moved to Saffron after hearing about job opportunities at Silph. Here he was given a custodial position. The last thing he remembers was he mopping the floor with his headphones in. It was after hours, but there were still people there doing experiments and such. This was normal however. But now he is a Wooper, which is not normal. What is going on?

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Guywhoiam) Pending:
No you don’t really need an age, but it’s nice if you give a guess. If you can manage one more sentence on appearance that would be great, but it’s not mandatory. You do know you are allowed up to 6 moves? There’s also a grammar error here; “into Leavanny during while fighting Clay’s Krokorok,” but that’s no big deal.

(wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle) Pending:
In the future, can you post regular size? I don’t care to squint at my computer. You should also run it through a spell check. I’m fine with the fangs stuck in his collar, but how he managed to rip off, clean out, and put on another pokemon’s claws is a bit of a stretch. Also the collar’s color is inconsistent, if you’re saying it’s now red instead of blue because it’s supposed to be blood stained, blood stain is more of a brown color. Ripped his brother’s head off, might be overkill as well, perhaps tore open his jugular would be more accurate. Of course, this RPG is open to all ages, so try not to be too graphic. Actually I’m surprised the police didn’t just put them all down on the spot given the circumstances, and that even if they didn’t that the collar wasn’t taken away to aid in his rehabilitation.

(Slipomatic) Accepted:
Everything looks good, keep in mind our prior PG-13 conversation.

(Shampoo Thief) Pending:
Can you add just a bit more to personality. You have more than the suggested number of sentences, but it’s still a bit short due to some of your sentences being real short.