• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something Sinister from Silph Co

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Name
Lilla Melody

Appearance
Lilla is a shorter girl. She isn't exactly skinny, but she is not fat. Her eyes are a pale blue in color and are bigger than most. She has an average-sized nose, but her ears are quite large. She has a fair skin tone, but her face is covered in freckles. Her hair is blonde in color, and she keeps it straight. It goes down to about her shoulders. She also wears two diamond-studded earrings. For clothing, Lilla wears a plain white T-shirt and blue jeans. She wears brand-new white sneakers. She also holds a purple bag that she will hold her Pokemon in. She also holds a white cane which allows for people to tell that she is blind.

Personality
Lilla, being blind, is often called helpless by her onlookers. However, she hates it when people feel sorry for her and will probably wack them with her cane. She is quite hasty and hotheaded, so at times she will find herself running into a situation that she won't be able to get herself out of. She could care less about her blindness. She is also intellegent, for she "reads" a lot and enjoys it. She is very outspoken and doesn't care what others think of her opinion. She is very determined; if she has a goal, she will do anything to reach it. She is very excited about becoming a Pokemon trainer.

History
Lilla was born into a wealthy family that lived in Saffron City. She was also born blind. She was the youngest of two other sisters. Lilla was always considered helpless by her family until she was able to prove herself later in life. Her oldest sister won Miss Kanto, loosing to Miss Hoenn in the Miss Pokemon paegant. She always admired her sister for this feat, even though she knew that she would never be able to do it herself. Instead, she decided that she would become a Pokemon trainer. Her parents were a bit worried at first, but as time passed, they decided they would let her go as long as she had a "seeing-eye Pokemon." The parents entrusted the task to the family Espeon, and the day Lilla turned eleven, she went off to the adoption agency to get her first Pokemon.

Current Pokemon:

Name
Psychic

Species
Espeon

Moveset
Psychic and Psybeam. Psychic doesn't fight much

Appearance
Psychic is like normal Espeon in height and weight. However, his paws and tailtip are a much darker shade of purple than most. He also has a dark purple gem in the center of his forehead, rather than a red one.

Personality
Psychic is very protective and quick. He will be friends with any Pokemon who he can trust, but if a Pokemon betrays him, he will become especially furious. He is cautious and tries to prevent Lilla from getting into any real trouble.

History
Psychic was born to two Espeons that Lilla's mother and father owned. He was orginally Lilla's older sister's Pokemon, but when Lilla wanted to go on her journey, the parents entrusted made Psychic accompany her so that she didn't get into any major trouble.

Other
Psychic is not an official part of Lilla's team, for she cannot use him in battle, but he is registered as Lilla's seeing-eye Pokemon.​

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle) Lilla Melody, Trainer: Accepted
I don’t care whether you consider Psychic an official team member or not, but you might as well, since I’m not going to allow you any more than 6 pokemon, period.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
What do you mean, period? Are you saying that absolutely no matter what, no more than six Pokemon can accompany you? Because that would not work with me. At all.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
That's fine with me. I really don't need more than six Pokemon, and Lilla wouldn't be able to manage any more.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Billy Mays, that's the standard Pokemon team limit, you get six pokemon. If you have more, they got to be boxed or otherwise stored, like Oak keeping Ash's extra pokemon.

An extra wild pokemon choosing to follow you might be allowed, but only if it was another player choosing to do so.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Yeah, that's what I meant. I've been talking to Guy, and we were planning on having Duel follow Louis. Duel isn't a part of his team, but he's following. Ok, I'm fine then.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Name: London

Species: Snivy

Moveset: Tackle, Leer

Appearance: London, like when she was a human, used to wear a replica of a Blue Scarf, but when she got turned into Pokémon, it turned into a genuine blue scarf. Her eyes are overflowing with eyeshadow and makeup, but other than that, she’s a normal Snivy. She thinks she was 5”6 when she was human, but from what London can tell, she weighed much more. Her eye color is a pure purple with shades of blue in it. She’s pretty used to her legs for some reason, despite the fact their tiny.
Personality:
London is a sophisticated lady, thank you very much. She is very generous and clean, and stains are her worst enemy. Stain her clothing and she automatically hates you. She is very polite and witty, preferring brain over brawn. She uses her wits to get out of tight situations, and enjoys making friends. She loves to go to parties and will gladly go to one. She is a social butterfly at heart, always politely talking. She disapproves of mud and will do anything not to get her clothing dirty. She’s stubborn and will follow her own route, not listening to anyone. She can be pretty deceiving and can use her looks to get people to do what she wants. She approves of manners and dislikes no manners.
She has a love for beauty and the spotlight. She’ll shine when she is needed, but other than that she just quietly helps behind the back. She loves beauty and will do anything to become more beautiful. She is very loyal to her friends and will help out if needed. If she needs help, she’ll get it, I guarantee it. She’s also very generous and likes to give more then get. Somehow, she has a natural talent for martial arts that she almost never uses unless it’s an extremely dire situation, more dire then you can think of.
History:
When London turned into a Snivy, all she could remember when she was human was that she had a replica of a Blue Scarf, and now it’s here. She also remembered her father was a highly successful business man, but she remembers nothing about her mother. She doesn’t know where she exactly lives, but its somewhere in Johto or Unova. Somehow she remembers she could see things others can’t, and that power is what made her family rich. Other than this information, she can’t remember anything besides her name and the fact she was once human.
~
Before London was a pokemon, London was part of a rich family dedicated to working for The Battle Frontier. Her dad was in charge of making the buildings, her mother worked at the Battle Factory (She caught & supplied the pokemon) and she was a pokemon trainer. She owned an Loupunny and worked on the Sinnoh regions gym badges.
After she had all 8, she helped out with Prof. Rowan as to improving the pokedex and becoming a professor. She helped write an encyclopedia about pokemon. She was training her Gastly into becoming a Haunter for the encyclopedia, and then blacked out.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Hey do you think I could reserve a sign up? I'll have it done soon, but I can't do it right this moment

EDIT: Ok, here we go!

Name: Kyler Mallory

Species:
Vulpix

Moveset:
-Ember
-Tail whip

Appearance:
Kyler looks just like any other Vulpix, about the same size, maybe a tad smaller. One of the only factors that differ from any other Vulpix are her eyes. Kyler's eyes are green like a clover patch instead of the normal brown/amber eyes of a Vulpix. Her fur is normal aside from some dirt in it. Something else that Kyler has acquired is a heavily bruised back right leg and until it heals she'll have to limp through it (This isn't from the Silph Co fire). She also has a quick claw around her neck from when she was a human. She was planning on taking it home to give to her one of her pokemon, but obviously, she didn't make it there.
As a human, she had chestnut brown hair and was around 5'4, so not to tall and not too short so to speak. She had green eyes, like her now Vulpix self, and ironically, burned easily, so she wasn't exactly tan. She usually wore just a T-shirt with a jacket and jeans, but she did like to dress up occassionally with a dress shirt and kakis.

Personality:
Kyler, before the transformation, was pretty happy and outgoing, but was always afraid of rejection. As a result of this she has a tentative personality around other people. Once she makes a friend, though, she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She tries, maybe a bit too hard, to have friends and she is a bit self conscious. Kyler is trying to come out of that habit, or shell, and be more confident and strong in her personality. She is very determined when she needs to be and will fight for her cause, although she will try not to come across as angry until she feels like its absolutely necessary.

History:
Before Kyler was turned into a Vulpix, she was a happy normal girl that attended school, played on the computer, and read books in Johto. She usually got good grades, which led to less stress in the house about school. She became a trainer at the age of thirteen and trained and studied all she could about pokemon. After a while of just staying at home, she realized that maybe she should go on a short journey around the region. It wasn't long before she figured out that she stood a chance against other gym leaders, having beat Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, and Morty. She didn't want to be gone from home too long without her parents knowing when she would return, so she came home to figure out some plans, only she didn't make it home that easily. While rounding the roads toward home she was ambushed and tackled to the ground. On the way down her shin collided with a short iron border fence which bruised it greatly and hindered her movement. She managed to hobble away from her pursuer through a back alley and hid behind a trashcan.
That's all she remembers. She doesn't know how in the world Silph Co. got involved in all of this.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Nightfall_) London, Snivy: Pending
Your Appearance is too short, and I’m not sure the context of this sentence, “She thinks she was 5”6 when she was human, but from what London can tell, she weighed much more.” Are you saying she was overweight as a human, or weighed more than a 2 foot pokemon obviously would? Your History is long enough, but it could use some work, when amnesia creates a plot hole, details are needed to compensate.

(Cometstarlight) Kyler Mallory, Vulpix: Pending
Your appearance is a bit short, it meet the required number of sentences, but some of them are short sentences. It also seems to be implying she was out of her poke ball when the fire occurred, which is not the suggestion put forth in the plot outline, so please clarify if that is supposed to be the case. Clothes and hold items may be a good thing to comment on to extend it.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Okay, I think I fixed what you were trying to ask

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
If it isn't too late, I'll reserve for a trainer.

I'll try to have my sign up by tomorrow.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Sorry for delay. Exam week is coming up.

Name: Jerry Litsner

Appearance: Jerry stands 5'10", having been almost 6 feet tall when he was younger. His eyes are a dark-medium brown, and tend to match the rest of his aging face. Thanks to his efforts to stop himself from losing all of his hair, Jerry has been able to keep the hair on his sides and the back of his head, but he will usually comb it forward to hide the bald spot he still received on the front of his head. Oddly, his fear of becoming bald has nothing to do with his thoughts about his hair turning a white and pale-grey. Normally, he'll wear a plaid brown shirt and a blue jacket. To go with it, he'll usually wear khaki pants and white tennis shoes. While he is at an old age, his skin is not very wrinkled compared to other people his age.

Personality:
Having served in the military for 15 years, the experience has hardened his personality into a bold and courageous person. During his time in service, though, he was known to react under pressure and action when his ability to think clearly was critical. Even before he grew old, he was known to be brilliant, but absent-minded, knowing how to finish the job, but then forgetting which end of the hammer to use. More so, it seemed to have little effect on his lifestyle, acting young at heart and having no problem making friends with the weak. Though he's far from young, his friends know him for being friends with people almost 50 years younger than he is; most are surprised to meet an old man who is anything but grumpy and arrogant.

History: Jerry was born and grew up in Vermillion city for over 30 years. Through his life, he'd witnessed changes in everything from the military to entertainment. As a teenager, he was known to be reckless and bold with the dares his friends would give him. At 30, following in his father's footsteps, he enlisted in the Kanto Navy. He soon proved to be an able and competent sailor, having learned about weaponry and strategies as a child. After only five years, he'd been promoted to Master Sergent.

After his relatively quiet 15 years in the Navy, Jerry was given an honorable discharge and left the military at 45. For the next 25 years, Jerry traveled Kanto and other parts of the world. Becoming inspired by his travels, Jerry became a trainer at 54, and since then, has won three badges. Despite this, however, Jerry and his parents never lost their contacts in the military, and is known to have half an armory hidden in their home in Vermillion city. Illegal in every way, he would've eene many times for possession of them, but most of his neighbors knew that most of his collection had never been used, so where was the threat?...Unless, of course, he was involved in something else.

Current Pokemon:

Name: Umbreon (Jerry isn't a big fan of nicknames)

Species: Umbreon

Moveset: Dark Pulse, Bite, Double Team, Pursuit

Appearance:
Umbreon tends to be similar to the rest of his species, however his skin tends to be a lighter shade than others and is shorter than most others. On his forehead, he also has a gem similar to that of an Espeon.

Personality: Umbreon likes to act rebellious and daring when he can, disobeying Jerry if he becomes annoyed. He will tend to act hostile to Humans, but will act friendly to Pokemon. If he's angered, he will turn vicious and tackle anything.

History: Jerry had found Umbreon lost at sea during his time in the Navy. Apparently he'd been abandoned at sea and had been searching for land for quite some time. After the crew rescued and healed the tired and injured Pokemon, Jerry volunteered to take him in and care for him. Since then, him and Jerry have become very close, despite the fact he still harbors a grudge against humans, following his past with one.
_____

Name: Archen

Species: Archen

Moveset: Pluck, Acrobatics, Wing Attack, Rock Slide

Appearance: Archen has the same colors and skin as the rest of her species, but her weight and body tends to be bigger than others. She also wears a 'necklace' that has a feather strongly resembling hers, possibly her mother's.

Personality: Archen has an ability to be highly perceptive and aware of everything she sees or hears. As a result, she's been able to be a proficient hunter, but at the same time, be paranoid of things around her and can be provoked easily by the simplest of things.

History: During his travels in Unova, he encountered Archen while camping in the western mountains. Having never seen an Archen before, Jerry and Umbreon attacked and successfully caught her. Since then, she's been like a 'watchman' for Jerry, being able to notice and report things before he or Umbreon can.

______

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(strategiser24) Jerry Litsner, Trainer: Pending
I need you to clarify the info on his hair style, it’s hard to understand. Do you mean to say that he is combing it forward, or that hair treatments have prevented total baldness? Is he dying in?

Also please provide a little more info on Umbreon’s Appearance and Personality, and a little more on Archen’s Appearance.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Ok, I think I've fixed them.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(strategiser24) Jerry Litsner, Trainer: Pending
Okay, I’d like one more sentence on Archen’s Appearance (hold items, eye color, cleanliness, or whatever).

Also there’s a problem with Archen’s moves, it does not learn Roost, nor does it learn Fly, nor can it fly according to the Dex (you can have it learn it after evolving into Archeops however).

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Hmm, that Dex I looked up then must've made the same mistake.

I've fixed her personality and moves now. :)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
LostMetagross: Pending
Use a spellchecker. Please post normal size. Your appearance looks to be too short, even if it's met sentence limit. Your History leave quite a bit to be desired.

No more sign-ups, LostMetagross is our last...