1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Something's approaching...

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by sunkirby, Jun 20, 2009.

1. sunkirby

sunkirby <-OMG ITS A GHASTLY!

Hey I was just wondering what other people thought happened in pokemon mystery dungeon when it says something approaching then you leave. give me your wildest ideas, logical thoughts, or crazy stories having to do with the mysterious something that approaches. Here's mine.

You walk into the dungeon, you struggle to find the next floor, the gods vote you off. bam your gone when they send a billion tiny leaves to send you away. the end.

GO!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
  2. Empoleon01

Empoleon01 Avada Kedavra!

I think a ghostly legendary force blows you out and steals your health and items to bbecome more powerful then somone comes to your base the next day.....BOO!

3. sunkirby

lol good one

good first one, anyone else. thats actually a better guess than mine. maybe its ...TEAM MEANIES! lol jk

4. calze6

calze6 Reclaiming da ladder

There is always a wind and as you stay too long, you get too tired and the wind will blow you out because you become too weak.

5. Alloute

Alloute Banned

The wind is just a stranger weather occurance.

6. Affirmative

Affirmative STOP RESETTIN'!

I think it's a rejected 4th gen Pokémon ready to get its vengeance.

7. powerprotector

powerprotector [Empty Space]

Logical:Since all the dugeons randomize when you enter. Maybe Its the dungeon "reseting"

Illogical:A giant tornado happens to start when you stay too long.
    ;470;

8. glowing_light010

glowing_light010 •chℓoε•

DING DING DING.
    "You are the Wink-A-Slink".

9. sunkirby

whaaa?

wait...what is a wink-a-slink? >.>

10. Bluelatios*

Bluelatios* Well-Known Member

11. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

i have no idea but a friend of mine said something about skittyOnwailord.

12. sunkirby

@bluelatios it was meant to be more of a joke. like not what really happens. :p i already know what really happens, 4 messages, wierd wind, gone.

13. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

Its just a suicune coming to PWN all the little pogeymanz and the wind was following it.
    Simple

14. Kiba-Kun

Kiba-Kun Ludicolo #1 fan!

It's probably just a ludicolo atempting to use rain dance but fails and can only make wind... And monsters.

15. sunkirby

can somebody please tell me what the heck a wink-a-slink is? cause i have no idea what that person was talking about.

16. Bluelatios*

Bluelatios* Well-Known Member

Oh, ok XD, I thought you didn't know what the wind was! Um, it could be a gigantic Lugia flying by and is ready to blow you up with Aeroblast :p!

17. calze6

calze6 Reclaiming da ladder

Lugia lives in the Surrounded Sea.

18. AstralEon

AstralEon The one and only.

I say its Arceus catching up to you =)

19. Tiomasta

Tiomasta Not amused

It's the other evo of Magikarp, MAGIKING.

Or just the director yelling "WE'RE ALL HERE WAITING FOR HOURS, COME NOW OR WE'LL HIRE OTHER PEOPLE".

20. Calm PokeMaster

Calm PokeMaster Well-Known Member

Its probably The Grand Master of All Things Half Baked and Horrible to Taste coming to eat you and your team.

Gwahahahahahahha!!!!