• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something's approaching...

AquaRandDTaylor

Spastic Explorers
I think it's Rayquaza burping or something. Or maybe he was watching you, got bored and started snoring.

Dark Slash

UnseenHero
Its a WIND MONSTER:O
and there first 3winds thiongies are his atatck liek splash then he comes out with a explsion wind attack expet he doesn kill himself
His name is CASPER!!!

Mudkip8003

It's pokemon trainers comeing to make your team faint because they didn't get to be in this game

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
hmm... it's team rocket coming for their revenge with another government funded machine and the first three times are the machine showing it's 25 50 and 75% charged and then you finally get blown out when it blows up like all the others. they were mad because they were replaced by bad guys called team meanies...

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
It's a random dude that after four messages goes IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR and blows you off the dungeon

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I say the wind is nice, and let's you escape from the Thriller zombies that come right after you leave.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Perhaps... Wigglytuff actually is the Grand Master of all things bad, and he is in fact a creepy stalker. He follows you into all the dungeons, then when he gets bored (or hungry for a Perfect Apple) he decides to K.O. you so that he can get back to the Guild and have said fruit while not missing any of your adventures.
After all, only the amazing Wigglytuff could knock you out of a dungeon, make it look like natural causes and keep everyone's minds working as they try to unravel the mystery. Wigglytuff likes to keep 'em guessing. =3

Plus only Wigglytuff would be crazy and strong enough to stalk your team everywhere you go. =3

xX

Team Brushfire

A duck I am.... Not.
I Blame the Legendary dogs.

SladeJT

I freaked out the first time I saw that text appear. Every time I saw the game basically say "It's getting closer... It's almost behind you... It's reaching over your shoulder...", I scrambled to find the nearest exist.

I honestly thought something was chasing my party (hence the text above). I don't know what I thought it was, but I knew I didn't want to find out.

Oh, I since think that it was the local boss of the dungeon purging his/her/its domain of foreign Pokemon.

sunkirby

<-OMG ITS A GHASTLY!
lol i love how this thread i made suddenly gets random bursts of attention, then like never gets posted on ever again. rofl. hilarious. honestly though the way sladeJT described it made it sound like the boss of the dungeon was gonna do something... innapropriate. its getting closer its almost behind u its reaching over ur shoulder OMFG ITS GONA ra... nvm. i think u guys got it.

well, if you're on a mission to rescue a pokemon or explore new teritorry, you cant be the ONLY team to do so. Others may want the reward, or explore said teritorry, first. They want to beat you too the punch SO BAD, that they hire the mysterious 5TH GEN WIND POKEMON to send you out of their way. Definitely a possibility, in my opinion...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
The "something" is just a giant wind. It fills the dungeon and blows so hard that you get knocked out the dungeon. No legendary. No monster. No strong force. Just wind. Epic, huh?

SladeJT

lol i love how this thread i made suddenly gets random bursts of attention, then like never gets posted on ever again. rofl. hilarious. honestly though the way sladeJT described it made it sound like the boss of the dungeon was gonna do something... innapropriate. its getting closer its almost behind u its reaching over ur shoulder OMFG ITS GONA ra... nvm. i think u guys got it.
Your mind's deep in the gutter. I was describing it more along the lines that a killer from a Horror movie was stalking you.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
A nuke exploded and the dungeon (and you) no longer exists.

*got stoned for pessimistic thoughts)

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Am I the only one who thinks it's the Ding-Dong! Your time in the dungeon is up! Looks like the PA guy is in the mystery dungeon games too.

Rabidmunchlax

A zeeky h bomb turns up and kills the dungeon

probably someone blowing into their DS mike.
Or it could be Arceus coming to stop you from clearing the dungeon of monsters.
Or some say, the stig drives unforgivingly into unsuspecting pokemon rescue teams (if you've seen top gear you'll get this joke)