• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic 4 episode 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TicoPokemonMaster

http://www.tssznews.com/2011/11/14/rumor-sonic-4-episode-ii-level-list-leaked/

so Sonic Generations came out. and we are still wanting on Generations 3ds. but today a rumored leak of sonic 4 episode 2 has popped up, I didn't place it in the generations thread because it unrelated to anything that is in that thread. but if any of the mods have a problem with this then I'll leave it in your hands.

So what do you guys think of the rumored levels?

Slick

Banned
Why can't you Sonic fans have only ONE thread?

http://www.tssznews.com/2011/11/14/rumor-sonic-4-episode-ii-level-list-leaked/

so Sonic Generations came out. and we are still wanting on Generations 3ds. but today a rumored leak of sonic 4 episode 2 has popped up, I didn't place it in the generations thread because it unrelated to anything that is in that thread. but if any of the mods have a problem with this then I'll leave it in your hands.

So what do you guys think of the rumored levels?

Something about the names just sounds like Complete Bull. Also, I honestly think that the titling of it as "Episode 2" -- I really, really do not like this sort of thing in video games. Yet oddly I'm fine with sequels. I'm not sure why on this either, but such is life, or something.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
UPDATE: If you haven’t checked out the comments, you haven’t seen RSDK creator Christian Whitehead flatly deny any truth to the information presented below.

“This is not real at all,” Whitehead said.

As he made the Sonic CD re-release from the ground up, we’re inclined to believe him. For now, the original story follows, but pending an angry mob at the SSMB demanding answers of the original source, this story will likely evaporate later today.

Well, I guess that's that then.

Status
Not open for further replies.