• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic Adventure 2 battle Chao Help

ShurikenChimchar

some kid w/ no life
How do I make a chao die quickly? I heard about the Dark Garden bircage, which I'm tryin' right now, but if there is another way, please let me know. Thank You.

P.S. I may seem cruel, but I have like 7-9 in one garden...

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
why not toss them in the chao transforter (pick them up, step on the red button on the thing that looks like a GBA) and use the "goodbye" option, if you want to get rid of them forever.... if you want them to re-incarnate, then just wait.

Innocent Squirtle

Not wanting to be a real downer here, but this is the Nintendo Discussion forum. Sonic is developed by SEGA and that's a seperate game company from Nintendo. You posted in the wrong forum.

And I can't help you with your problem. I never played a Sonic game before. (Except for this game I brought off my Verizon cell phone. Graphics were bad. Gameplay is confusing. controls are awkward. And I can never beat the final zone. ;_; )

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
Innocentsquirtle, it's based on what console it's on, NOT who produced it. Sonic adventure 2 battle is for Gamecube, so this IS the right forum.

Innocent Squirtle

Innocentsquirtle, it's based on what console it's on, NOT who produced it. Sonic adventure 2 battle is for Gamecube, so this IS the right forum.

Oh, sorry. Like I said before, I never played Sonic.
I'm just not quite as video game savvy compared to some other people.

Last edited:

Hype_chao

Eevee FTW!
why not toss them in the chao transforter (pick them up, step on the red button on the thing that looks like a GBA) and use the "goodbye" option, if you want to get rid of them forever.... if you want them to re-incarnate, then just wait.

Easy as that, beating your chao won't reduce their lifespan, just make them VERY UNHAPPY.