• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic Adventure 2 battle Chao Help

ShurikenChimchar

some kid w/ no life
How do I make a chao die quickly? I heard about the Dark Garden bircage, which I'm tryin' right now, but if there is another way, please let me know. Thank You.

P.S. I may seem cruel, but I have like 7-9 in one garden...

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
why not toss them in the chao transforter (pick them up, step on the red button on the thing that looks like a GBA) and use the "goodbye" option, if you want to get rid of them forever.... if you want them to re-incarnate, then just wait.

Innocent Squirtle

Not wanting to be a real downer here, but this is the Nintendo Discussion forum. Sonic is developed by SEGA and that's a seperate game company from Nintendo. You posted in the wrong forum.

And I can't help you with your problem. I never played a Sonic game before. (Except for this game I brought off my Verizon cell phone. Graphics were bad. Gameplay is confusing. controls are awkward. And I can never beat the final zone. ;_; )

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
Innocentsquirtle, it's based on what console it's on, NOT who produced it. Sonic adventure 2 battle is for Gamecube, so this IS the right forum.

Innocent Squirtle

Innocentsquirtle, it's based on what console it's on, NOT who produced it. Sonic adventure 2 battle is for Gamecube, so this IS the right forum.

Oh, sorry. Like I said before, I never played Sonic.
I'm just not quite as video game savvy compared to some other people.

Last edited:

Hype_chao

Eevee FTW!
why not toss them in the chao transforter (pick them up, step on the red button on the thing that looks like a GBA) and use the "goodbye" option, if you want to get rid of them forever.... if you want them to re-incarnate, then just wait.

Easy as that, beating your chao won't reduce their lifespan, just make them VERY UNHAPPY.