• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic Adventure 3 End of Humanity

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly woke up rubbing my chin and watched my teeth grow back to normal size. I then saw Blaze and Dark face off against Eggman and a funny looking Blaze. Obviously a metallic clone of Blaze. So predictable that Eggman would do one of the most cliche things ever. Nevertheless I saw RS being captured. This could be good for an advantage. I slowly crept past Eggman and the others. I noticed Dark was going pretty fast and was near to RS. That mech must be of some value to Dark. Seeing my chance, I leapt on Dark and stabbed my fangs around his neck fainting him. I slowly wipped some blood of my scales and went up to RS. I instantly spat out some acid melting the container and freeing RS. RS fell down by I immediately caught him. I noticed Dark was beggining to get up. So I quickly ran away holding RS in my arms. We soon entered a steep cliff not so far from the fight.

"What is so special about you that Eggman and Dark would go after you?" I asked," But nevertheless I now have you at my mercy."

Suddenly I was punched on my back, I turned around and saw Dark Knuckles. RS nearly fell to the side of the cliff. I took out my claws and screeched at Dark Knuckles. We ran head to head trying to tear each other to peices. I then grabbed Dark Knuckles by the neck and tried to force him over the cliff, but Dark Knuckles then saw RS and instantly kicked him off the cliff. I then got a horrible shock, being shocked, Dark Knuckles grabbed my arms and threw me off the cliff. Dark Knuckles instantly dug away with a smirk of satisfaction. But luckily it wasn't the end for me and RS. I was holding the edge of the cliff while RS was safely wrapped around my tail. Figuring RS was a bit too heavy I tossed him up to my hands and got him over the cliff, but I was loosing my grip, luckily RS was heavy and managed to keep me on the side, but I don't know how long...

frogla

He Has Returned
Shadow The Hedgehog
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shadow ran toward blaze. "Robo Sonic where is he" said Shadow. "Ill sense his Choas Shard" . Shadow ran toward a cliff and saw Shugo and Robo Sonic.

"ACTIVATE ROBO SONIC" yelled Shadow. It diddnt work. "It must not trust me yet" siad SHadow.

"Chaos Warp"
yelled Shadow. A light suronding Shugo and Robo Sonic traveled directly in front of Shadow. And there those two were.

"Ok Cobra its time that you leave us" said Shadow. " Choas Warp" said Shadow.

"What .." was all Shugo had time to say. He dissapeared deep down into the tunnels of the cliff.

"That at to do it" said Shadow

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell deep into the cliff as my scream echoed through the hollow cavern. I slowly blacked out as I landed on the bottom floor. Later I slowly walked out of the cliff growling as I held my arm in pain. My spine felt a terrible sting as I trudged on the muddly landscape.

"There are villians and heroes," I moaned," And there are neutrals the most unpredictable ones."

As I walked out deeper I heard some noises wonder in the watery landscape. I looked around and saw figures move within the fog. I needed help, but I couldn't rely on the heroes for help since they know me very well, Eggman was a nut and I can't go back to him and finally I had... no family nor friends... left to go to... since they were killed by my own bare hands. I began to rethink my life, but I couldn't. Like an ancient Mongol warrior, he couldn't change the way he lived. Suddenly I heard a kind of beeping sound from not far away. I saw a small cabin with an antenae. Inside there were a few people trying to beep Sonic.

"Calling Sonic, calling Sonic," a weasel beeped," We have a bit more info for you."

Obiviously one of his resources. Filled with rage and hatred of Sonic and his friends, I banged in and suprised the people. Suddenly a reply came from the otherside. Probably one of Sonic's little friends. He tried to get a reply but no answer. I instantly smashed the telegramer with my own bare hands. I then looked at the dead bodies on the ground I masacred. I slowly walked up to a dead body and struck my claws right inside his chest. My hand was soon covered with blood. I slowly licked my fingers sucking up the blood.

"Shugo what're you doing here?" a stern and familiar voice asked.

I turned around and saw that Chaotrix,Espio the chameleon. A good friend of Knuckles and an annoying enemy. I slowly wiped away some of the blood of my mouth and took out my claws. Suddenly Espio disappeared from plain sight. I looked around wondering where he is. My nostrils smelt an odour of chameleon, i then turned around and instantly spat a gallon of acid, suddenly Espio appeared dodging my acid spits. Espio then took out some daggers and quickly launched them from his palm. I then took out my sword and broke them all away. I then ran up to Espio and launched my fangs towards him, but suddenly he took out a dagger and stabbed me on my chest, making me black out once again.

"You never change." Espio commented

"Neither do you," I replied.

"I don't think so," Espio said as i fully blacked out...

frogla

He Has Returned
Shadow THe Hedgehog
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shadow felt horrible. " Ok im going to go get that Cobra" said Shadow. "Even if he is evil" said Shadow.

"Choas Warp" he yelled as he dissapeared near a small hut.

"Nice Try" said a familair voice he came to know as Espio.

Shadow walked in the hut and saw a masacure bodys on the ground. " HOW COULD YOU DO THIS" yelled Shadow at the cobra he saw.

A large spray of acid came at his head witch was narrowly dodged thanks to a push from Espoi.

"You cant be all that bad" said a Rabbit. Shadow looked back it was Cream.

"Your supposed to be with Tails" said SHadow.

"I know but i saw you so i flew over to you" said Cream.

"And Robot Sonic is here to" said the robot as he walked in.

"Ok Cream get back me and Espio will take care of this" as Shadow walked towards Shugo.

TheDarknessWithin

Link PWNs you all.
Robo Sonic
-----------
Robo Sonic's arm, which was behind his back, turned into a machine gun and stayed hidden. When RS saw the openning, he fired at Shugo and hit him in several places. "Target has been hit and is badly damaged" RS said with smoke still coming out of his arm "Target cannot be trusted."

Dark the Hedgehog
-------------------
Dark stood there confused. He wondered where they were. He sensed the location of multiple Chaos Shards. Knowing what that meant he flew off. After a few minutes, he found the place and landed. He went inside and saw RS, Shadow, Cream, and Shugo. He noticed that Shugo was badly hurt, and was shot multiple times.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
"Stupid Eggman..." I muttered as the SUper X-Tornado flew in on Eggman's ship, and right then it crashed. "That's stupid..."

"Uhhh...d00d...the hatch is waaaaaaay open."

"SH*T!" I spun around and realised that once again, someone had gone out without my permission. They could at least be nice enough to tell me so that I could close the hatch...

"Hey, where's Cream?" Emerl noticed what I had already noticed long ago. "Uhh..."

"Outside...AND YOU CAN'T FLY!" I shut the hatch just in time so that he couldn't get out.

"Dammitall..." Emerl muttered.

I spun the craft around as they both suddenly disappeared, and I followed them down to a congregation.

Last edited:

TheDarknessWithin

Link PWNs you all.
((OCC: We're no where near the ship. It crashed already.))
Dark the Hedgehog
-------------------
Dark felt a power pulse and saw the Egg Carrier finally Explode. He saw a ship in the distance. He saw it, barely though. He left and flew to the ship. He got near it and saw the pilot. "It's that wolf again" Dark said to himself. He got ready to board it. He found the hatch and opened it. He got inside and closed it quickly. He saw Emerl, and said "Not you again.". He looked at the console of the ship and saw the emeralds.

X

Xeno Metal Knuckles

Blaze the Cat
~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as Tails shot the Death Egg, Metal Blaze punched me in the face and I was sent backwards. "your going to pay for that." I said as I powered up to my Hyper Form and charged at Metal Blaze. "fighting is useless...surrender now." Metal Blaze said as it jumped over me and punched me in the back and threw me towards the ground. I hit the ground and a big crater appeared as I landed. "I know all your techniques so Surrender now and I will spare you" Metal Blaze said as it landed near me. I slowly stood up and wiped off the blood dripping from my mouth. "Never.."I said as I grabbed Metal Blaze and smashed it against the wall of a cave.

OOC: (PLEASE don't come and help Blaze in this battle...she needs to do this alone if you know what I mean. I think if Shugo was concious he would like to see Blaze get beat up.)

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
OCC: Shugo would love to watch Blaze get beaten up in fifteen different ways but he's in a situation right now.

Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was punched on the ground and lay motionless as I saw a snake pass me. I also sleepily stared at the bloodstains I created on the floor. I slowly got up hissing weakly, with a crimson flare in my eyes. I gave out a menacing smirk. I smelt rejuvinating roses in the air. Rather strange, could this be smell of death? With one final sniff I charged towards Shadow and stabbed my fangs around his neck. But it wasn't a simple bite, I kept on doing it repetedly until I heard his painful scream. I then realized it wasn't Shadow, but that Rabbit Cream. I instantly let go of her letting her on the ground. She blacked out.

"Why'd you save him?" I asked," I have nothing against you so why'd you sacrifice yourself?"

"I just want all the fighting... to end..." she said as she closed her eyes...

X

Xeno Metal Knuckles

Blaze The Cat
~~~~~~~~~~
I threw Metal Blaze into a cave and then started charging up a Hyper Furball attack when Metal Blaze punched me into another cave and I landed against the wall and got buried in a pile of rubble. I blasted my way out of the rubble and walked back outside to find Metal Blaze standing there waiting for me. I had blood dripping from my arm and blood still dripping from my mouth. I could die of blood loss if I wasn't careful. "Your just prolonging your demise." Metal Blaze said as it unleashed a chaos fireball on me. I dodged it and Roundhouse kicked it into the wall and then punched it in the stomach. I ripped the wires that were inside its body and destroyed him. I transformed back to my normal form as I walked,holding my arm, inside the cave. found Shugo and Cream inside the cave. Cream was right next to Shugo. "Shugo....what are you doing here...never mind that....are you ok" I asked weakly as I held my arm and grimaced. there was dried blood on Shugo. Shugo had a shocked look on his face. Maybe because I called him by name and that I was worried about him.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
"MWAHAHAHAHA!" Suddenly a loud voice from behind yelled and I spun the giant craft around.

"What the hell!?"

"What?" Emerl was being dumb again. He looked out and got a shock. "Holy Jesus he's crazy!"

Eggman sat in a giant robot that looked like me in front of me, and two giant Phi flanked him.

"Blast!" I stole his Emeralds and stuffed them into a slot under my control panel.

"Hey, can't you tell me when you do that!?" Emerl complained. "You keep saying stuff about people having telling you when they go out so that you can close that hatch and you're no different."

"No time for that." The craft powered up and became a shining gold.\

"What's this?" Eggman adjusted his glasses.

"You're going down!" I activated System Tails. "Bloody *******..."

"Since when did you swear?" Emerl suddenly asked.

"None of YOUR business," I snapped.

"I'm afraid these Phi will be more than enough." Eggman smirked as the giant Phi began to advance and surround me.

I knew that every move I made would be copied, so I had to plan each move.

"Hey, what about a crazy breakdance move? Ya know, Eddy from Tekken?" Emerl suggested.

"That's ancient. Now Christie's got the breakdance moves dumb***." But was was a good idea, though seriously, I needed to stop playing games with Emerl. I realised that my production rate was dropping to near zero per month. That was bad. Eggman would squish me at this rate if I didn't make improvements.

I flipped the robot onto a handstand, making EMerl fall into the co-pilot seat and he quickly strapped himself in. Then the legs split and kicked the Phi right in the face. Then the robot began to spin, and the Phi were mercilessly sucked in and bashed by the legs making a mini-tornado that had sucked them in and kept them there.

I stopped soon and when the robot got back to a normal standing postion, the Phi were wiped out.

"NOOOOOO!" Eggman yelled in exasperation.

I jabbed a finger at him. "You're next!"

"YAHOO! CARNAGE!" Emerl exulted, and I smashed him over the head with my hand.

"Ow...what's that for?" Emerl groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "Forget it..."

OOC: Holy Crap. I'm sick for four days and it's already on page 10! Nonetheless I'm still fighting the new and improved darkness bot!

Fang the Wolf
-----------------------------------
I fell over and clenched my cheek. "That was a pretty cheap shot." I said to the machine. It looked at me and closed it's eyes. It dissappeared into another cloud of black smoke.

"You can't fight, what you can't see." Said the machine as it teleported everywhere. Poofs of black smoke was popping in and out of places all around me.

This darkness clone. It doesn't realize I am a dog with a good sense of hearing. Just then I slammed my arm backwards and knocked the bot over. I looked and the bot and laughed. I started clawing at it's chest plate before it broke into many pieces. I looked at what was inside and pools of darkness flew over the sides of the chest compartment.

His broken chestplate molded into a new one and it was put back into place by the pools of darkness. "As you can see wolf," It said, "You cannot destroy me. I say this one more time. Will you join us. Or will I have to destroy you?" He held out his hand.

I smacked it away. "You think I'm so weak I need to become engulfed in evil? You shall perish." I ran towards him and opened my mouth ready to bite down on the metal. I didn't know how reinforced the metal is or if I could even dent it but I had to try. As I came nearer and nearer towards my target his arm pointed at me. A little orange light built at the bottom. Oh Crap! It's a gun. The ball of orange shot at me and hit me square in the face. That was a powerful blast I said as I tried to shake off that blast. No good. It was to powerful it knocked me silly.

He walked over and pushed me to the ground and pummeled me in the stomach. I had never been in so much pain. He stopped momentarily and I spit out a mouthful of blood. I looked back at me. "Now do you see how weak you are without this incredible power. Before I was destroyed in matter of seconds by that cat. Now I can defeat you easier. I want to destroy you but my master doesnt want me to, so he gives me one last chance to tell you. Join us!" I knew he wasn't asking he was telling me. I was on the edge of being beaten again and possibly dieing.

He put his hand out and I reached over and grabbed his hand.

frogla

He Has Returned
Shadow the Hedgehog
///////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Blaze what are you doing HE kILLED CREAM" yelled Shadow.

"Wrong Shadow"
said Robot Sonic. " Heart Reading 10% Efficendy".

"Well then we must save her"said Shadow.

"Choas Heal" yelled Shadow.

"No use Shes already to weak" said Espoi.

"CHHOOAAA"
cried Cheese

All of a sudden a magical blue creature appeared and graabbed Cream and Shugo. "W...E M....U...S...T G...O T..O ..K..N..U...C..K...L..E..S" its voice swished.

As it ran out the door with cream and shugo in hand.

"Thats it" said Shadow. "We must use the power of the master emerald" said Shadow.

" Im sure Knucklehead has one" said Sonic walking thru the door.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was weird, so weird, that this little guy could carry both of us. I heard that Cream didn't want me nor Shadow to get hurt and Blaze actually showed pitty for me. I at least should do something for, Cream.

"Chao I'll be taking her," I said," You could just go on me."

Chao was a bit tired so it let us down and went on my shoulder. I slowly placed a cut on my arm giving out a drop of blood. I placed the drops in a kind of glass circle which almost filled it. I then chanted a bit and placed the necklace around Cream's neck. Suddenly Cream got up looking fine.

"You saved me!" Cream smiled," I knew you weren't all bad!"

I gave a small snicker but then suddenly I felt a terrible stab in my heart. I fell on one knee, begginning to sweat. Cream came up to me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"As long as you wear that necklace my life span's yours," I said," I will feel the pain you're supposed to feel but you won't feel a thing. If I die you'll have a second life. Unless that thing's destroyed then our bond will be broken. Find Knuckles and use the master Emerald on yourself."

Cream was about to hold me, but I took out my claws and told her to go. But Cream wouldn't leave without helping. Cream's still a bit of an innocent child disliking fights and pain. Chaos then grabbed me and began to fly away. Cream flew beside Chao using her ears. This venom I used was too powerful even for me. I didn't know how long i could last...

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
"LOL LOL LOL TIME TO OWN!" Emerl went crazy and shoved me out of the pilot seat.

"Ouch!" I landed on my rear end. "What are you doing!?"

"Anime-style battling!!!1111" He charged towards the robot Eggman was in, and smahed him in the heart. "HEART BREAKER!" The fist suddenly switch to a cannon and spat its deadly payload into the robot of me.

"GAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGA" Eggman looked like he was gonna get electrocuted.

Emerl then made tohe robot jump high into the air and then come down with a devastating kick. "ONE FINAL BLOW!!!1111"

The foot ripped through circiuts and mechanisms before the robot emerged on the other side in a crouching position, then venting steam from its ***.

"Oops...I think I need to fix that one up." I joked.

"I wanna do it with ya! That would be teh awesome!" He exulted.

"Okay. Now gimme back my pilot seat." We strapped ourselves in into our other seats and landed next to the others, switching back to the plane mode before that.

"NEED A LIFT!?" I opened the hatch and yelled.

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hegdehog
--------------------
I saw something fly away.Then I saw Blaze fighting a clone of herself!.I sighed."Guess I'm not needed huh?"I said to myself.I powered up to BioJet and went into the sky.I went north flying.I thought at how they would try to stop me."If I had stayed the Darkness would have killed them all just to get me back on the Dark Side"I said.So I kept flying north.I took one last look and left.

frogla

He Has Returned
Shadow the Hedgehog
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

i ran after the choa and then i saw it. "Jet" i said as the hedgehog flew across the sky.

i went after him as i went into Super Form.

"Jet where are you going"
i asked.

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
--------------------
As I flew north I heard a voice calling my name.I stopped to see who was following me.It was Shadow!."What do you want Shadow?"I said."Where are you going?" he said."I'm leaving Shadow,I'm not needed here"I replied.So I continued leaving.I didn't look back.I just kept going.I knew that one day they will find me.So for now it's best if they dont know where I'm going."Good Bye Shadow and Sonic,my only brothers"i said softly.

TheDarknessWithin

Link PWNs you all.
Robo Sonic
^^^^^^^^
Robo Sonic was following Shadow and saw Jet. He stooped and predicted the possible places of him going. He began following Jet and sftill predicted things.
Elsewhere, Eggman was frustrated. He had used some of his strongest normal robots. He decided to use his powerful robots. "I still have some of Shadow's, and Sonics DNA" He said, "so I can use it to have Metal Sonic, Robo Knuckles, and my Grandfather's ULFRM. I put a program into RS while he was Deactivated. As soon as I activate the program remotely, he will take order from me! As soon as I use the DNA, it will power up my Robots! Muahahahahahahahahahaha!".
Robo Sonic caught up with Jet, but Jet didn't seem happy about it. "Why are you following me?" Jet asked.

Last edited:
X

Xeno Metal Knuckles

Blaze The Cat
~~~~~~~~~~
Cheese carried Cheese and Shugo to safety as I healed myself and followed the others to find Knuckles. I then felt a very sharp pain in my head. I felt very weak and tired from the battle with Metal Blaze. Sonic noticed that I was weak and then helped me catch up to the others. I had lost too much blood during the battle with Metal Blaze.