• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic Adventure 3 End of Humanity

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
-----------------------
"Leave me alone!"I said.As I saw RS following me.I didn't want to do it but I had to.I used a small Chaos Barrage to knock out RS.I teleported him to the cave.I hoped no one else will follow me.I sighed.I would miss them a lot.I knew it was for the best.I couldn't let them be endangered.I knew the Darkness will try to find me.It was best if The Darkness followed only me and not follow the others.I hoped Shadow and Sonic will be alright."They are my brothers"I said.Then I realised i forgot to take my Chaos Plane with me!.'Oh my god how could I forget!"i said.I teleported my sword and my Chaos Plane to me.I hopped in the cockpit and turned it on.

TheDarknessWithin

Link PWNs you all.
Robo Sonic
^^^^^^^^
Robo Sonic was slightly damaged. He stood up and used the power of his Chaos Shard to fix himself. Fixed, he tried to find a way out of the cave. Suddenly he got 2 robot signals. Robo Sonic was unsure about them. He felt it necessary to use Chaos Control. "Harnessing the energy of the shard he teleported outside. His battery was charged. He searched for the Robots and found them. "Target has been located, Initiating overide program" the blue robot said. Then Robo Sonic lost his will, he said in reply "I am awaiting Eggman's orders."

In Eggman's Cave base, Eggman laughed in joy and said "My plan worked, i'll use The Ultimate Life Form Robot Model to spy on Sonic and Friends, and then use Metal Sonic, Robo Knuckles, and ULFRM to capture Jet and Dark. If I do all that, the world will be mine! Muahahahahahaha!".

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
-----------------
"About time I got off that island"I said.I left the CP on auto pilot.I watched the land filled with trees and grass."Well I hope all of this can be saved from the Darkness"I said.I sighed.I sensed that Eggman was doing something unforgivable."Nah"I said."He wouldn't be that stupid, would he?"I put the CP back on manual and tried to find Eggman's base.After a few hours I found it!.I landed outside and went in.

X

Xeno Metal Knuckles

(8 out of 210 Shards found so far)

Blaze The Cat
~~~~~~~~~~
"Jet where are you" I thought as Sonic and I continued walking. I saw Jet fly towards Eggman's Base. I turned into my Hyper Form and flew towards Eggman's base. Sonic tried to stop me but I flew out of his reach and towards the Base. I snuck inside the base through a vent and I turned back into my Normal form and started crawling through the vent. I saw an opening where I could see through and I saw Jet walking towards the security door on the other side of the room.

TheDarknessWithin

Link PWNs you all.
Robo Sonic
^^^^^^^^
Eggman had Wetal Sonic, Robo Knuckles, and Robo Sonic guard the base. They went to the security door and Metal Sonic unlocked it. They went in, and the door closed and locked behind them. Eggman, who was in his Egg Emperor robot, had ordered the robot trio to guard him at all cost. They obeyed and stood guard. An explosion blew the door down and smoke hid the causer.

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
----------------------
"Hello Eggy glad to know you missed me"I said."YOU!?"Eggman said."Yep Jet the Hedgehog ready to beat you up!"I said."Metal Sonic!Robo Knuckles and Robo Sonic come here now!"Eggman said.I saw RS, MS and RK come in."Please Is that the best you can do?"I said.I transformed in to ChaosJet."Watch out MS,Rs and Rk he is very powerful now!"Eggman said with fear.I sighed at Eggman`s attempt to capture me.I beat up the robos with one Chaos Eruption blast.I left RS knocked out whil Metal Sonic and Robo Knuckles destroyed.I rebooted RS and destroyed the program Eggman put on him."You're next eggy"I said with a smirk.I rushed toward him with Chaos Fist.He blocked it with his shield.I scoffed.Was that the best you can do Eggy!"I said.Quickly I slaughtered his robot and ran out with RS."Dark will be happy to see you"I said as RS was teleported back to the cave."Well that was enough for one day!"I said wearily.I jumped into the CP`s cockpit and flew off.Little did I know that Blaze was spying on me.

X

Xeno Metal Knuckles

Blaze The Cat
~~~~~~~~~~
I crawled out of the air vent and flew out of the base in my Hyper form. I saw the CP fly off. I flew after the plane and grabbed onto the plane without being spotted by Jet as I turned back into my normal form. "I just hope Iam doing the right thing by looking out for you,Jet" I thought as air rushed through my face as the plane continued flying. I just hoped he wouldn't be mad at me if he found out that I was doing this.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We soon entered Knuckles cave. Cream yelled out for knuckles until he finally appeared.

"Knuckles you look different," Cream said.

"That's not Knuckles!" I said as I saw him.

It was Dark Knuckles, he immediately launched himself towards Cream but I instantly blocked andwas pushed away. I was now badly hurt. Knuckles was about to hurt Cream. But suddenly I felt a kind of heal when Dark Knuckles struck me. I then realized that Dark Knuckles and the original had the same chaos emerald power. So maybe if I could just take a bit of his blood, I might be able to be exposed by the emerald power. I weakly got up and launched myself on Dark Knuckles neck. I drained some of his blood feeling a powerful heal on me. Soon I was completely healed.

"Cream you could take it off now," I said.

Cream nodded and took off the necklace. AS she took it off she didn't feel any pain. It worked. I was kind of happy to see Cream in one piece. But suddenly Dark Knuckles grabbed a hold of my neck and threw me into the air. Dark Knuckles then powered his fists with a green energy. He then unleashed a powerful chaos attack on me. I instantly used chaos crush. Soon a green kind of barrier surrounded me. The chaos energy couldn't penetrate. But suddenly dark Knuckles held out a master emerald. I was shocked to see this and soon is attack increased and my barrier shattered. I felt the chaos energy stirke me and blow me away. I soon fell on the ground terribly hurt. But strangely in may palm I felt something sharp. I looked at it and found an earth emerald shard. I finally got one. But then I felt Dark Knuckles grab my tail.

"Cream get out of here!" I yelled.

Cream still didn't want to, but this time I sprayed a bit of acid at her and demmanded she left for safety. Cream with tears in her eyes flew away. i then faced Dark Knuckles and took one final glare before we both launched towards each other...

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
We sweatdropped, and decided to follow Cream and Shugo, since Shugo was injured.

"Who's that snake guy again?" EMerl asked as we followed them.

"Shugo. Or that's what Cream says." I shrugged.

THey entered Knuckles' cave, and I stowed the gargantuan plane of my invention into my Energy Cannon.

Soon there was a commotion, and Cream ran out, crying.

"What's wrong, Cream?!" I asked as if I had just got here.

"What about Mr Snake?" Emerl asked and I smacked him over the head.

"Knuckles..Knuckles is gonna kill him!" Cream sobbed.

"Let's kick ***!" Emerl exulted.

"You take care of Cream and I'll do the kicking." I ordered.

"Sheesh. You steal all the fun." EMerl pouted but obeyed anyway.

I dashed in to see Shugo badly hurt and weakened. Dark Knuckles had his tail in hand and was about to swing him into a wall when I tackled him.

"Argh!" He collapsed. I shot an electric shot at him and he jerked crazily as the electricity zapped him.

Suddenly he lshed out and punched me in the stomach. Before I could react he gave me an uppercut and I flew into the air, cutting an arc, but before I could hit the ground naturally a force smashed me in the stomach again and I flew towards the ground and crashed noisily, dazed.

WHen I came to my senses blood was streaming out of the corner of my mouth, and my tougue hurt from me biting it. My stomach hurt badly. I staggered to my feet, ready for another round.

frogla

He Has Returned
Shadow The Hedgeohog
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Goodbye Jet the Hedgehog, may our paths again cross" said Shadow as the plane flew off into the horizon.

All of a sudden the cat flew by. 'Blaze what are you doing" said Shadow.

as he followed her into the air duct. "Jet wont be happy" said Shadow.

"I have got to get her out of there, this is Jets journey to find himself" said Shadow.

"I remeber mine an without it i wouldnt be me"
said Shadow. He crawled in and kept crawling.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly got up holding my arm. I saw Tails trying to fight against Dark Knuckles. He looked like he was doing pretty well, but I don't think he could manage another round against Dark Knuckles. I slowly took out my blade and pointed it towards Dark Knuckles.

"Tails stand back," I said," This guy's late for an appointment with death."

I lashed my sword out towards Dark Knuckles head, but he instantly caught it and threw me away. He then let out his fists to stab me with, but before he could strike my chest, he stopped dead on his tracks and was instantly thrown back. Espio appeared right in front of me. I slowly went past him.

"You know I could've handled him myself," I scoweled.

"If you can't handle me what more for him?" I asked.

"Are you asking for a fight?" I asked.

"All the time," Espio smirked," But right now we've got some crank to take care off."

I gave a smirk and let out my sword, Espio took out his daggers and we both launched at him. Espio gave out the first strike and let out his daggers towards Dark Knuckles. But he instantly gave a swift kick right on Espio's chest snding him to rocket back. Luckily I grabbed him and threw him back to Dark Knuckles. D. Knuckles fell back as he was slammed on the head by Espio. I then came in and slammed my shoulder right on Dark Knuckles chest. Dark Knuckles looked pretty badly hurt.

"Let's finish him," I said.

With those final words we launched towards him giving everything we got...

OOC: Please don't kill off the bot. It's going to be another char I'm going to control now and I'd appriciate it if he didn't blows up in someone's post.

Fang the Wolf
-------------------------------------
I felt some kind of energy fly through my damaged body. I heard a voice in my head. I knew you couldn't resist the shadows.Your darkness has awakened and it will now consume your body but in return giving you strength. It was that darkness thing I had met in the city. I thought he was lying but I can feel the power. All my pain was slowly drifting away. All my wounds dissapeared and I felt invulnerable.

I stood up and something clicked like the darkness was about to do something. And it did. My Fur changed to black, my claws extended, I opened my mouth as my teeth became sharper and longer, I grew taller, and I felt more powerful.

Only one thing changed besides my appearance. Instead of wanting to become stronger all I wanted was two things: Destruction and Blood. I understood what I had become, a dark powerful werewolf. I looked at the shadow bot. I laughed and walked over to it. "So what kind of powers can I dish out with this darkness?" I wanted to find something and destroy it. I said to the bot, "Ready for some destruction?" We both dissapeared into a poof of black smoke.

When we emerged I looked at our location. No one was here. I listened around with my acute hearing. I heard things moving, speaking, screaming. I thought in my mind. Maybe I'll catch up to that group that I met days ago. Maybe what I'm hearing is them. I smiled and I went to the shadowbot. "OK, now we must head that way. I hear life over there and I plan on us changing it."
I told him for a more stealthful approach maybe we could do without the black smoke. So he used his jets and I ran. My speed had increased and I was loving it.

When we arrived at where everyone was obviously. I stood there waiting for an intro.

Last edited:
T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
--------------------
I felt something on the CP but I didn't care."Come out Blaze I know you're there!"I said loudly.I saw her come out."How did you know I was there?"Blaze asked."It's called Chaos Search"I replied."You can along if you want as long as you dont put us in life threatning danger"I said."Fine"Blaze replied."I wish you could see this Shadow"I thought."Just like you,I have a partner"I added in my thoughts."First stop on the Jet Tour"I joked."We are at the base where Eggman created me.I jumped out of the cockpit and saw Blaze do the same.I walked toward the entrance.Inside I saw that Eggman must have repaired everything.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
I collapsed to the ground as Shugo and Espio dealt the finishing blow to the fake Knuckles. Blood streamed out of the wounds through his heart, and Shugo and Espio drank some of it to heal their injuries. I crawled over and did the same. Within minutes, I was as good as new. Ah well.

Suddenly EMerl dashed in with Cream, and a practical explosion occured.

"NOOOO!!! WHY DIDN'T I GET TO OWN!? NOOOOOO!!!11111" Emerl spammed. I kicked him in the face. "BLAST j00-" Cream covered his mouth and we could only hear muffled screams. We all sweatdropped.

Last edited:
X

Xeno Metal Knuckles

Blaze The Cat
~~~~~~~~~~
I gazed at the base in amazement as the doors opened by themselves. we went into a room with blue Chaos like monsters with blue tenticules "I think we might be in trouble.." I said as the monsters lunged their tenticles at us both Jet and I dodged it. then one of the tenticules grabbed me and made me faint into darkness.

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
-------------------
"Leave her alone!"I said.Then unexpectedly they let Blaze go."Sit down!"I commanded.They sat down."Unbelievable"I said."They listen to me!"I thought."Blaze are you okay"I said."Yeah a little"Blaze replied.I used Chaos Heal on Blaze."Ahhhh that feels better!"Blaze said."Come on let's continue searching this place!"I said to her.Then I looked at the Chaos Creatures."Come with us"I said.I named them Chaos Tyrannos.I looked at my samll group of Tyrannos.I searched their DNA and made sure I was able to create more.I ran to catch up with Blaze and the Tyrannos followed.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I soon then heard footsteps come across this way. I thn saw that wolf I attacked a long time ago. I think his name was fang, but nobody seen him for a long time so what's he doing here? I'm just hoping he doesn't remember me.

"Fang what're you doing here?" I asked.

"You," He growled.

Nope he remembers. I instantly charged towards him and made a great leap to avoid him, but suddenly he grabbed my tail and tossed me away. As I flw away I noticed I was coming up to Dark Knuckles. I instantly leapt on his head and dartd away off a cliff. It was better thant having to face Fang again. I was also getting too attatched to Tails, Espio and Cream. I work alone and don't really like to share victory. I soon grabbed the side of the cliff and suddenly found another earth emerald. Already have two, five more to go. I instantly got over the cliff and saw Fang and the others. I slowl placed the two together the both made a bright glow. I soon entered and abandoned lab where I was trapped for five years. I soon entered a hidden tomb and stood over a robot army.

"It'll be a matter of time before I have all sven emeralds," I laughed," And very soon I'll lead an unstoppable army to the world. The dark nor light not even neutral will be able to stop me...

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
(OOC: Dark Knuckles is deader than DIsco dead...)

Fang suddenly ran in and they both growled at each other.

They both exchanged words of contempt before Fang ran off and ran over a cliff.

"Now what do we do?" I asked quizzically.

"Uh...." Emerl was stumped.

Just then Espio disappeared, leaving me behind with all the problems.

"Fang, any ideas?" I asked the wolf staring at air.

frogla

He Has Returned
Shadow The Hedgehog
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shadow watched Blaze join Jet. "Goodbye Jet" Shadow muttered. In a flash of light Shadow dissapeared.

"Whats that" said Jet

"Probably nothing" said Blaze.

Shadow met up with sonic and he walked out. "So comes the break up of the Freedom Fighters"said Shadow. As they headed West to the city which was used to be known as Westopolis.

OOC: Fang is as much a good guy as much as the devil is.......

Fang the Werewolf
------------------------------------------
As the darkness ran through me, a little fox, by the name of Tails, asked me what they should do. I stared at the fox in amazement doesn't he realize that I am no longer the same Fang. O well his stupidity may cost him his life. I stared at him for a moment and then I said "Good bye Tails." I then teleported not away, but next to him. I slammed my arm right into his face and he fell backwards.

Tails said "Hey what'd you do that for?"

I laughed at him and I jumped into the air and came down on him. But he jumped up. So I landed in the ground under him.

"Your going to die little fox." I said. I then let out a long howl.

E-7 Darkness Bot
------------------------
I sped forward as I saw Fang go off somewhere towards a little fox. I thought maybe I could go and cause some destruction elsewhere. I turned my jets on high and went at full speed. I found a hedgehog and a cat.

"Hello, prepare to die." I said.

Both of them told me no so I said, "I wasn't really asking, I was telling you."

Last edited: