• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic Adventure 3 End of Humanity

frogla

He Has Returned
Shadow the Hedgehog
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shadow ran toward the Mountains. "Were almost there" said Shadow.

"Good Cause Im hungry" said Sonic.

"Woah' said Sonic. as he fell into a hole. Shadow followed and went deeper.

"What is this place" said Shadow.

Machines filled the room and the n Shadow saw it....

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
OCC:Are you where I think you are?

BIC:
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I slithered around I slowly placed the two shards together. A small light shined out to the mechs. They moved a bit but not a lot. They were still rather unmotivated by only two shards.

"If I could at least complete this emerald they would at least move," I complained," Luckily one complete emerald's for motivation and complete destruction. More than one they'll be working on the mind, all of them they will be indestructible and unstoppable!"

I turned around and heard a kind of fight going on with Tails and Fang. I didn't really care, Tails could use some motivation, besides he had Espio on his side, it's not like Fang's a wolf version of Knuckles or something. It was good that none of those freedom fighters were. Not even tat egghead Eggman. If I revelealed this to him years ago, he would probably mess up this chance. But there were a few problems, these machines were invented by Gerald who happens to be creator of Shadow and founder of Gizoid boy. If any of them remembered or discovered there might be a bit of a problem to my campaign and I might have to actually fight with Eggman or... worse...

frogla

He Has Returned
Shadow The Hedgehog
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shadow looked at the Tubes many creatures were in it.

There were so many.

A Android roboitic Shadow just like shadow with gun planted in them. And each had its on diffrenet color spikes.

Shadow Then walked in the next room where he saw clones of himself with also many diffrent spikes.

As he walked in the next room he saw more and more androids and clones of himself and others such as Sonic.

As he walked into the last room he saw two empty tubes which read

S/Sh Dark
Sh Jet

Behind them stood milloins of similair copys of jet and dark

"Is this Darks and Jets tubes" asked Shadow.

All of a sudden the room lit up with eyes they all opened. Staring at Shadow and Sonic. '"Crap" said Shadow...

OCC : PLOT TWIST IN A FEW POST

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
------------------
I sensed that something was wrong.Then I tried using Chaos Search.It showed me Shadow was in trouble!."Hope you don't mind Blaze but we are going to save Shadow and Sonic!"i said."Wait how do you know that?Oh right Chaos Search!"Blaze replied.I steered the CP to the location of Shadow and Sonic.we landed and went down the hole.I saw Sonic and Shadow fight millions of clones.The clones were of me, Dark,Shadow and Sonic!."I'm here to help!"I called out."You are a lifesaver Jet!"Shadow replied."Well now it`s a party!"I said."Hey that`s my line Jet!"Sonic said.I activated Chaos Fist and slammed the clones.There were so many!."I dont know if we'll survive"I thought.We had to win this fight or we'll die!.

frogla

He Has Returned
Shadow the Hedgehog
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Jet theres no need for you to die so young" said Shadow. 'Ill take care of em" said Shadow.

"You know me"said Jet.

"Yes and i know you wouldnt run" said Shadow.

Shadow then let loose a Choas Blast hurting many of them. "Its no use were gonna have to escape" Muttered Shadow. "We cant defeat them all"

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
-------------------
"You're right Shadow even I can't handle this many!"I said."Maybe we can escape the way we came in?"I said.So I said"Chaos Freeze!".The clones froze."Let's go guys!"I said."Right!"They replied.We ran towards the way we came in.It was locked!.I said "Chaos Inferno!".The metal was burned off."Hurry Chaos Freeze doesn't last long!"I said as we ran.We found ourselves outside."Well thanks Jet for saving us!"Shadow said."hey it's no problem after all I'm a hero!"I replied.Me and Blaze jumped into the cockpit of the CP and flew off.Leaving Shadow and Sonic to wander alone.

TheDarknessWithin

Link PWNs you all.
Robo Sonic
-----------
RS started searching for Eggman, he wanted answers. After some time of searching, he found a mountain and sensed a high amount of electricity inside the mountain. He went inside it to investigate, he started sensing multiple life signatures. He followed the energy sources and saw a room full of tubes. He saw they were robotic versions of Shadow. He went into the next room and found more. He went into the next and found many Dark and Jet clones. "Ultimate Life-Form DNA detected in mass amounts" Robo Sonic stated.

Elsewhere in the mountain, Eggman was activating the real Metal Sonic and Robo Knuckles. "Jet thinks he has destroyed my two robots, but he has been tricked. He also thinks he got rid of my programing from my grandfather's robot. He got rid of the decoy program" Eggman said with a laugh Metal Sonic activated. Metal Sonic stated "Activated and ready to serve Dr. Ivo Robotnik.".

((OCC: Dr. Ivo Robotnik is Eggman's real name. He programmed some of his robots to call him by his real name. Metal Sonic is one of them))

Last edited:

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~

As I emerged from the cave I saw Fang still picking on Tails. I just ignored them and went somewhere cause I sensed a shard. I slowly climbed the ountains and as I climbed I miraculously found another shard. It wasn't the exact place I sensed it but I took it and decided to check if the other one was there. As I came closer Espio came in the way.

"Was this what you were looking for?" Espio asked.

"Hand it over," I asked.

"Do you think I'd just give it?"

"Well then," I said as I released my claws," let's do this."

Soon we charged directly towards each other and began to launch everything we got...

OCC:just three more shards to go and my army will be activated...

TheDarknessWithin

Link PWNs you all.
Robo Sonic
-----------
Once again, Robo Sonic was under Eggman's control. Metal Sonic came in and helped RS kill all the clones. "Ivo Robotnik has requested that you come to him" MS said. RS nodded and ran off to Eggman.

Dark the Hedgehog
-------------------
Dark woke up and saw hime slef on a pile of rocks. He wondered where RS was. He looked around and decided to use the Chaos Shard he kept. "I'll be able to find RS with this" Dark said as he became super. He lifeted off the ground and flew to a mountain. His Chaos shard had started to glow powerfully bright. He thought that a Chaos Shard was nearby. He flew closer to the mountain and the shard glowed brighter. He wondered why the glow was so bright. He saw an entrance, and saw Eggman symbols on it.

Robo Sonic
-----------
RS entered the main room of Eggman's base. Eggman smiled and said "Yes, Ultimate Life-Form Robot Model, your first mission is to Spy on Sonic and his friends. Then report here in the night. I'll use this information to find their weakness. If they find out, it'll be impossible to delete the program. They would have to destroy, but they need you so they won't. If they do, they will lose a helpful robot" He said, ending with a laugh. "It's fool proof!" He finished.

X

Xeno Metal Knuckles

Thnx Tauros Rider2 for godmoding Blaze for me...(Was busy playing Sonic Adventure DX)

Blaze The Cat
~~~~~~~~~~
I jumped out of the cockpit and turned into my Super form and flew slightly above the water as waves started rising behind me. I had a bad feeling Eggman had something very bad in store for all of us. I continued speeding through the water as Jet followed me. I was worried about all of us being alone. Jet couldn't be alone...no one could be alone. we had to stick together. or...I don't even want to think about it.

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
----------------
I saw the waves also."Alright!Some action!"I thought.I knew Eggman won't rest until he captures me.I chuckled."He won't ever stop will he"I thought.A large robot was coming out of the water!."Egg Emperor!"I said."Well hello Jet my special creation"Eggman said."WHY YOU STINKING IDIOT!"I screamed."I'll teach you!"I added.i powered up to ChaosJet."Well Jet show me your true powers!"Eggman said."WITH PLEASURE!"I replied.I flew towards the robot and said"CHAOS INFERNO!".

TheDarknessWithin

Link PWNs you all.
Dark the Hedgehog
-------------------
Dark searched the long halls with storage rooms. After some time of searching, Dark found the entrance to the main room. It was locked. He decided to use Chaos Control to sneak in. He teleported behind some cargo and saw RS. He walked up to him and greeted him "Hello Robo Sonic". Robo Sonic looked at him and said "Intruder alert, capture and store in stasis cell.".
Dark looked at RS confused. RS grabbed Dark and shocked him.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Shugo the Cobra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Espio fought savagely for the shard. But in the end my strenght was even too powerful for a chaotrix. I grabbed his neck and choked him. He dropped the emerald shard on the ground. I then threw him away with blood flowing from his mouth. I looked at my bare hands and smirked knowing victory was near.

"Nobody can stop me!" I laughed.

"Espio..." another familiar voice called out.

Soon I saw Charmy the bee and Vector the alligator. I noticed that they both had a shard. I smriked as I got ready to fight, but suddenly I felt a big kick in my back. I turned around to see that Espio was still alive. I got ready to fight for it was me versus team chaotrix...

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
-------------------
I knew that I would have to make an army soon.So I started thinking for new types of Chaos Creatures.The first type was dinosaur chaos creatures.So I decided to call them Chaos Dinos.Next was an eagle type.I called this type Chaos Eagles.I tried thinking of a new type but I ran out of ideas so the last two for the day were werewolfs and wolfs.These were called Chaos Wolfs.Since I knew Eggman would try to overwhelm me with sheer numbers.I made an army I could be proud of."Eggman cant stop me now!"I said.I saw all of my Chaos Creatures.They looked ready for battle.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
"Yo, Jerk***, I'm gonna kick your ***!" Emerl yelled as he headbutted Fang in the stomach and proceeded to beat the living hell out of him. The CHaos Emeralds in him did a lot of good.

"Graaaagh!" Fang screamed as he clawed at Emerl and he suddenly transformed. Emerl transformed too.

"WHAT!? WHY AM I A CUBE!?" EMerl yelled. It was true. He was a cube of sorts. "NOOOOOO!!!111" Fang was too busy laughing and EMerl was too busy groaning and Cream was too busy comforting him to see me pick up the EMeralds, transform and jab the Energy Cannon into Fang's back.

"One false step wolf boy..." I warned.