• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic Adventure Reborn: Dark Chaos(LSU accepted)

X

Xeno Metal Knuckles

Shadow The Hedgehog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hmph..."I grunted as Jet went back to the ship..."He doesn't understand...Iam not afraid of space...its the obsticles out there...there could be monsters like the Biolizard out there...no one here but Sonic and I had actually fought in space so we were the only ones that could fight out there...if there are any...after all it would only take a few minutes to get to Mobius.." I thought as I continued watching them make the ship...it was almost done.

T

Tauros Rider2

Jet the Hedgehog
----------------------
As the ship was being launched I remebered one very important thing. "Oh ****"I thought. "Rouge isn't going to like this"I thought as Mobius cam into view. Then we landed on Mobius. "She will kill me if she sees me"I thought. So I got a ragged cape with a hood and put it on. I put on the hood. "If you guys didnt know Sonic was born here"I said. Everyone gasped. "Sonic has a brother and a sister and is then son of the Queen of Mobius"I said. Then a green hedeghog came into view. "HEY MANIC!"I cried out. Manic came to me and looked at me weirdly. "Relax it's me Jet"I said in a hushed voice. "Hey Jet"Manic said. "Sonia isn't going to be happy if she sees you"Manic said. "I know"I said.

TheDarknessWithin

Link PWNs you all.
((I've been grounded from the internet, and i'm back. Time to do Dark abd TDW. BTW, does TLW stand for The Light Within?))

The Darkness Within
---------------------
TDW was supprised to see his younger brother. They were in the Echidna tribe, TDW was born a few years before Tikal. TLW tried to stop TDW from attempting to control Chaos. He remembered the Echidna tribe running over the Chao. TDW saw Chaos absorb the Chaos Emeralds for the first time. He was absorbed in Chaos when Tikal was about to seal Chaos in the Master Emerald. This caused him to be trapped in the Master Emerald alongside Chaos and Tikal. When the Master Emerald was shattered by Eggman to release Chaos, TDW escaped quickly. Later, TDW noticed that he was just a floating spirit. Even later he learned how to merge his spirit with the shadows giving him a physical body. This caused him to be the commamnder of the shadows. TDW was stumped by how TLW survived all those years.

TDW snapped back to reality and remembered the Armageddon Emerald he absorbed. He now had what he needed to cover the Earth in darkness. He merged with the darkness and empowered it to be resistant to sunlight. TDW knew that his body wouldn't die due to the sun now.

Dark the Hedgehog
-------------------
Dark was very drowsy, and could barely stand. He noticed a puddle and thought it was just a normal one. seconds later it grew and took shape of Chaos' second most powerful form. Dark looked up at Chaos in awe and saw that he had 8 Armageddon Emeralds. Dark instantly lost his drowsiness and got up. Chaos didn't attack but stood there. Dark wondered if Chaos was trying to communicate. Dark looked up and saw the sky turn pitchblack. The whole area turned pitch black and devoid of light. Dark wondered if this is what Chaos was trying to tell him. Dark suddenly felt the lack of controlling himself. He blacked out and lost conciousness. In his mind he saw TDW grinning.