1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood [RPG]

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Rave, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Rave

Rave Banned

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  2. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

I dunno...I'm willing to see what Bioware does with it.

3. Serebii and celibi

Serebii and celibi The funny 1

this looks good but i need to read it myself.

4. Skiks

Skiks MUCH RESPECT

I have no idea what to think. I'll give it a whirl at least.

5. Rave

Rave Banned

Dunno, I am already thinking that this is another mess just waiting to start.

6. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

I don't see "fail" written anywhere. I see some screenshots and early information.

It's funny how you say "Game Over," as if, you know, because you don't like it Sega will say "oop, guess we finally realize we've been making some subpar efforts, let's sell the franchise to the aggregate genius of the Intarwebz because they know everything." The know-nothing Internet mavens have been whining their asses off about what Sega's done with the franchise, and now they hand it off to an honest-to-god developer with a clue in BioWare for a game and they're still whining.

The game does not fail based on an early magazine article and some artwork.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  7. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

I like Playable Big the Cat and remixed classic tunes.

8. Rave

Rave Banned

I'll be giving Bioware the benefit of the doubt and give this game a shot. Considering that its not SonicTEAM working on it.

9. Anzua2

Anzua2 Well-Known Member

Thing is, the whole game REEKS of Archie, and the art style seems even more supportive of this. And the fact that Sonic is supposedly 18 in this game is a bit awkward.

And Knuckles being the kidnapped princess is...odd, to say the least.

But hey, it could be good.

10. Spire

Spire soiya

The game looks good, for sure.

Hopefully it'll play alright as well.

11. lunic

lunic Banned

Well. This should suck spectaculary.Isn't that right, Clucky?

Clucky:...

Clucky?

Who would like to place a bet that Metal Sonic is stopping in for a cameo?

12. Rave

Rave Banned

13. Wes

Wes Iblis Wings

Heh. Of course people doubt a game whenever he's on the front cover even if it is from the same people who made Mass Effect and Knights of the Old Republic. If Mario can pull off an RPG, I don't see why Sonic can't.

14. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

What has BioWare done to my favorite Hedgehog?! RPGs doesn't suit Sonic at all. The only good games Sonic makes are the 3D Sonic games.

15. Anzua2

Anzua2 Well-Known Member

...Dattebayo, ya gotta be semi-believable to get adequate lulz.

16. pokefan

pokefan Well-Known Member

i don't see why everyone is all negative about it. i heard they were making a sonic rpg awhile ago and i've been excited about it for awhile. it's being made by bioware who have made knights of the old republic , jade empire and mass effect. all of which are awesome games

17. MidnightScott

MidnightScott Super Gamer

*huggles R4*

Try before buy ftw! The game certainly looks interesting to say the least =D

~Scott;229;

18. MinunTheFighter34

MinunTheFighter34 I drink soysauce.

I don't know but, surprisingly, this looks pretty cool.And this is coming from someone who hates Sonic.

19. Ethan

Ethan Banned

I like sonic but sonicteam does the franchise no justice. I don't want to see another shity sonic game.

20. Luke Groundwalker

Luke Groundwalker the WORLD.

Then by this logic, Sonic RPG is gonna be great!

It's actually looking pretty good, much better than the usual Sonic piece of sh-t.