• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood [RPG]

Master of Sceptiles

Sceptile Trainer
I like what i heard about this game so i hope it will turn out good

Rave

Banned

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
It's about time they decided to make a Sonic RPG. There has been Mario ones, and now a Sonic one. All we need now is a Kirby one.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
He's still the idiot with the Kirby RPG idea.

Agreed.

FTR no matter what anyone says, this game has promise. Its not a 3-D crap Sonic game (Heroes, Shadow, Adventure) and it has RPG elements. Best chance Sonic has had at being successful since he was announced as a Brawl fighter.

BTW Tabs- I was cussing at that guy in the other thread because it ticks me off when people are hypocrites- and telling a little kid or young teen to get a life when theyre obviously at least 5 years older and should be getting a life themselves isnt right.

Last edited: