• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic colors and a generations point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
Yep. Sonic colors. Good game, ACTUAL DS HOMING ATTACKs! *sonic rush had inaccurate* and the fact that sonic annoys classic in generations by saying "enjoy your future!' even though hes gonna die (sonic 06?)

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
What the actual ****?

The hell is this?

Is it sad that I actually know what the hell the person is saying?

Yep. Sonic colors. Good game, ACTUAL DS HOMING ATTACKs! *sonic rush had inaccurate*

Er Sonic Rush homing attack wasn't bad, and yes Sonic Colours DS was a good game but a bit short.

and the fact that sonic annoys classic in generations by saying "enjoy your future!' even though hes gonna die (sonic 06?)

Sonic 06 isn't cannon, so it doesn't really count.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
What is this thread even ABOUT?
I'm not falling for your shenanigans again. On topic, we're complaining about the homing attack in recent Sonic titles. I honestly don't see the problem, it's fine.

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
I'm not falling for your shenanigans again. On topic, we're complaining about the homing attack in recent Sonic titles. I honestly don't see the problem, it's fine.

This. I don't see any problems with the Homing Attack in recent Sonic games at all whatsoever.

OverpoweredScizor

<-- NEEDS A BUFF
The home attack was good in SA2/SA2B, horrible in Sonic Heroes/Shadow the Hedgehog, average in 06, irritating in Rush/Rush Adventure, and good from Unleashed forward (not counting Storybook games).

Status
Not open for further replies.