• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic Heroes II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
It has been five years since the events of Sonic Heroes and Metal Sonic is back. This time he has captured the original teams and put them under his control. Now it is up to some new teams to stop him before it's too late!

Here are the basics:
1) At least one of the team members must be a pokemon.
2) I will be flexible about the power and speed members, but the fly member must be a flying type or have the ability levitate. I will make an exception for Ninetails, Vulpix, Buneary, Loopuny, and Manaphy.
3) You may use actual characters, but they cannot be from an existing team.

Here is the sign up form:

Team name:

Speed member
Name:
Species/Pokemon:
Real or Fan character:

Fly member
Name:
Species/Pokemon:
Real or Fan character:

Power member
Name:
Species/Pokemon:
Real or Fan character:

How the team met:

While I am at it I will post my team.

Team name: Team Clock

Speed member
Name: Maria Robotnik
Species/Pokemon: Human
Real or Fan character: Real

Fly member
Name: Forest Tempus
Species/Pokemon: Celebi
Real or Fan character: Fan

Power member
Name: Tikal the Echidna
Species/Pokemon: Echidna
Real or Fan character: Real

How the team met: One day Forest was talking to Shadow about his past, and heard about Maria. So he thought if he brought her to their time Shadow would be more happy. He left for space colony ARK (50 years in the past). When he left, though, Shadow was captured by Metal Sonic. When he returned with Maria Shadow had been captured. They then went to the Master emerald shrine where they witnessed Knuckles being captured ant the master emerald shatterd. When they saw Tikal was there they went to her aid. When they told her what happend she decided to join them and thus Team Clock's adventures began.

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
this is going to get closed im afraid
your plot is too short - please read the rules or Psychic will eat your brains

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Following the RPG Rules is not optional. That goes for both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.