• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
If you are a Sonic fan you would be aspecting a new Sonic game or even (I doubt it) a new sonic the hedgehog TV series. Some of you might say that SEGA will never make a Sonic TV show again but who know SEGA might suprise us. As for games I think they nearly used every resource there is for Sonic because look he has been into space, a different dimesion, a different time period, all around the world, racing across different tracks in a car, hoverboard in different locations, turned into a werewolf(werehog) and flew in the very fabric of time and space with himself in the past so what else is there for Sonic to run across.
So guys what do you think will happen to Sonic in 2013, hopefully something big.

Rave

Banned
with sega, there's always a new sonic game every year.

Don't be surprised if you find another flop. These games are due to results of rushed bad planning.

Well thought out and constructed planning > rushed bad planning.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Sonic is dead to me since Adventure 2. After that, its like they quit trying.

Its fans have killed the franchise. They will buy anything no matter how bad the product is. So what makes SEGA want to try and make decent efforts at video games if their fanbase buys literal shit?

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
PROTIP: use your scrollbar

Also, I'm seconding pretty much all the other opinions put forth here; Sonic has become a big money franchise, and Sega knows it, and they're very specifically exploiting that fact.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Kreis

Still Dirrty
PROTIP: use your scrollbar

Also, I'm seconding pretty much all the other opinions put forth here; Sonic has become a big money franchise, and Sega knows it, and they're very specifically exploiting that fact.

Thissssssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.