• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - Sonic's "Mario Kart," I Guess

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Then you're either in denial or played the games in question for about two minutes each.

I played all of them for hours.

I'm not in denial. I admit, they had their flaws, i can't deny that, i just don't think they're as bad as a lot of people say, that's all. As i said earlier, different people have different interpritations of what's bad and what's good. Maybe it's just the way i played the games, but i never really had any cheap deaths or found fault with the graphics.

HERLS

LOLOLOL
I never said the flaws weren't there, i just didn't run into them while playing, that's why i said "From what I had experienced."

What?

An abysmal physics engine powers all of Sonic 06. It's not something you can just "not run into".

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
lol i'm looking forward to try this one:p
it has been while since i last played with that old videogame prostitute.

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
Honestly, I think the background of the Green Hill Zone track looks rather sweet.

NPC

sleep researcher
I hope Beat or Gum show up in this, like in Superstar Tennis, just to see what their cars would be like.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
http://www.sega.com/games/sonicracing

Seems like everyone is going to have their own special "All-Star" move that makes each character unique on the track, similar to the special items that characters got in MK: DD. Super Sonic, Tails Tornado, and so on.

And this game will be Wi-fi compatible, as well, with up to 8 players racing on the track.

MaskedManAbsolkid

So, Sonic, Tails, Eggman, and Sambo de Amigo have been confirmed for the game, as per the video. It can be assumed that Amy, Shadow, Knuckles, Nights, Ulala, Aiai, and possibly Billy Hatcher will be available as well. Are there any other that I may be missing?

Well, we know AiAi is in the game, as he is mentioned on the site, and Amy can be seen in the images. I thought I saw GonGon, but that's probably me just mistaking it for AiAi. All the characters from Sega Superstars Tennis may return too, unless they limit the characters and want to include some newer characters.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Give me Vyse from Skies of Arcadia and I'm sold on this game.

They won't give me Vyse, so I probably won't be sold.

Chris

Old Coot
Give me Vyse from Skies of Arcadia and I'm sold on this game.

They won't give me Vyse, so I probably won't be sold.
No thanks. I want another Skies of Arcadia game. Not another damn teaser cameo of Vyse, like they did in Valkyria Chronicles. :(

That and how in the world would you incorporate a Sky Pirate on the ground in a racing track? Unless they pull some kind of Diddy Kong Racing on us.

Why, because Sonic's in it?

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
The only Character I want in there is Alex Kidd really. There's just somthing about him. Mabye bacuse I want to see SEGA's old mascot come back from the grave as much as I want Kid Icarus too?

IDK.

Chris

Old Coot
Alex? Making a comeback?

According to Altered Beast, he's dead.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Oh shite. I remembered that.

But Banjo's head was seen sticking on a Pike in Conker's Bad Fur Day/Live and Reloaded and he got a comeback.

Chris

Old Coot
That was Rare. And this is SEG--...wait, nevermind. Sonic got blasted and came back to life from a kiss, while Shadow survived plunging into the Earth's atmosphere.

Carry on, then.

Slick

Banned
I hope Beat or Gum show up in this, like in Superstar Tennis, just to see what their cars would be like.

I 100% agree with this post.

lol i'm looking forward to try this one:p
it has been while since i last played with that old videogame prostitute.

Erm...wut?

When I played Sonic 06, I ran through a cutscene trigger line and fell through the ground immediately after.

there's my daily lol.

I_detect_fail.jpg

The only Character I want in there is Alex Kidd really.

He should be in there. I can't see him not being in there.
He was in Superstar Tennis for crying out loud.
:/

I_detect_fail.jpg