• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the dark Chaos

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
The Purple Hedgehog looked down at his computer screen and saw buch of robots cornering Matt he then picked up a phone that was no his wall "Joe are the two suprises for Matt ready" a voice came out of the phone it said "Yes sir they are ready" The Purple Hedgehog said "Good send then to him now I think he will need them"

Matt looked at the row of robots his Soinc Wind move did not seem to bind him much time "So nineteen of them are fighting one of me I think there is some thing wrong with this picture" Matt said to him self while pulling out his sword. But just then he heard a loud reving sound and then charging into the robots blowing up about seven of them was a motorbike it was blue and red with the words eagleheart in black letters on the side it was also balancing on its seat a broad sword much like Matts but this one was black.

Matt picked up the black sword and found its holder on the sand next to the bike it had some string on it, Matt put on holder on his back with his other sword's holder he ran into the rest of the robots both sword out by the time he was finshed all the robot were in half.

Matt then looked at the bike he just then saw a Shadow robot (not the same ones as Alondra and Hollo have met) it had angel like wings he was it shot off towards where Matt met fox-plant animal and hedgehog. He jumped onto the motorbike he then drove after the winged Shadow bot which was about to hit that fox-plant animal. Matt jumped off Eagleheart pulled out his gray sword and choped it in half. Matt then landed on his feet he looked at the fox-plant animal and saw that it was a girl, for unkown reasons Matt began to blush.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
MOD POST

You've been warned once guy's. I'm still seeing short posts. Try to avoid getting into discussions you cant get out of with other characters and describe. One more warning and I'm afraid this will be closed. Blade of light and Clover, I'm afraid this is directed at you guy's.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra was terified. she was scared at the fact that she almost got attacked, and probably killed by 2 robots. she dropped down on her knees and stared at the sandd. 'Am i some kind of serious threat? or am i a person filled with bad luck?' she thought. she started to go through her memories. but she remembered the times where she got hurt or almost died. The time when she and Boomerang were sword fighting and she lost grip of her sword while boomerang attacked. he tried to stop the attack, but it was too late. she had got a gash on her right arm. she has a scar there to prove it. The time when she and Tails were crossing over a bridge. The bridge had colapsed and Alondra had sprained her tails. she couldnt hang on to the ropes and slipped off. Tails then flew down quikly to catch her. the time when Sonic was trying to teach her how to control her speed. there was a sharp corner where they were running. she had tried to drift, but she didnt know at the right tim since sonic had not told her about timing yet, so she crashed into the biulding and fell unconsious. And, the fact that Cosmo and Tails were destroyed infront of her eyes and they tryed to destroy her too, but she then ran away. her parents being destroyed infront of her eyes caused her not to use her last name, Prower, in her introductions. many more memories of something bad happening came to her mind and she started crying. it only lasted 2 seconds and then she got up and wiped her eyes. She then looked at Matt, who was blushing. his blushing caused her to blush. "uh. H-hey. Since you where in that rush i didnt get to introduce myself. Um, I-im Alondra, the seedfox."

Last edited:

ashds

"Thats a sweet name" Matt said smileing at her, he felt the bulsh on his cheeks go even bigger trying to stop it he walk towards his motorbike called Eagleheart to have a looked at it, he saw a note on the seat the note said

He will be useful
from Joe p.s its called Eagleheart

Matt then turned around and looked at Alondra while hopeing that the bulsh had gone he said to her "Its dangrous out here on our own do you want to get on Eagleheart so I can give you a lift to the base" the bulsh came back but wose this time

The Purple Hedgehog was still looking at his computer screen and saw both Matt and Alondra he then grined because they were both bulshing at each other.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra blushed even more. she hadnt felt like that since,well, never. she had butterflies in her stomach. she has this wierd thing that when she's blushing or feels embareesed she feels hungry, but her stomach hurts a little too. she put her left hand over her stomach. she then looked at the ground and closed her eyes. she was blushing more than before now. Alondra then looked up. "S-sure." she then walked next to Matt.
Both of them where unawhere of the 2 other people there.
TBC

ashds

Matt sat on Eagleheart and then Alondra sat behind him she put her arms around his waist to make sure she didn't fall off Matt blushed more than he belived he could also he didn't know why but his heart was beating faster than normal.

Matt turned on Eagleheart's engine and off they both were.

when after they left to hedgahog's appered one with a boomerang the other one had silver fur and a long thin sword.

He said "So that girl was this Alondra you've been telling me about Boomerang" the one called Boomerang nodded and replyed "And that boy was this Matt you've been telling me about Jeff I think we should meet".

Both Boomerang and Jeff ran after them Jeff then said "I think those two are in love" Boomerang replyed "really I had the same feeling".

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
'was that Boomerang? if it is, he owes me a bag of doritos for this scar he gave me!' whenever she thought about her scar, it would hurt. she couldnt help, but putting her hand on her left arm. she was now holding onto Matt with only one arm. Alondra slipped off Eagleheart, but didnt lose her footing and was running beside the motorcycle. But she right arm did touch the back wheel and did rip that part of her ling slleve shirt off and burned her. " Holy-!" she stopped her sentance there and jumped back on Eagleheart. She then put her arms around Matt's waist, even though they both hurt, the right more than the left. she cryed a little but then she was Ok. she then sung Endless Posibilty very silently,
"This is my escape
I'm runnin' through this world and I'm not looking back
Cause I know I can go,
where no one's ever gone
And I'm not looking back
But how will I know when I get there?
And how will I know when to leave?
We've all gotta start from somewhere
It's right there for me
The possibilities are never ending
I see it, I see it
And now it's all within my reach
Endless possibility
I see it, I see it now
It's always been inside of me
And now I feel so free
Endless possibility

And so I'll carry on
My time to shine has come
I feel it
As fast as I can go
Straight to the top I know
You'll see it
So please wake me up when I get there
It feels like I'm lost in a dream
I know in my heart that it's my time
And I already see
The possibilities are never ending

I see it, I see it
Endless possibility
I see it, I see it now
And now I feel so free
Endless possibility

Drop that top as you're feedin again
Now this is where my journey begins!

You're losing speed
You're losing your flow
But inside me is a power you'll never know
Then let it out it's inside you
You'd better all stand back 'cause I'm comin' through!

I see it, I see it
And now it's all within my reach------
I see it, I see it now
It's always been inside of me------

I see it, I see it
Endless possibility
I see it, I see it now
And now I feel so free
Endless possibility
Endless possibility(Endless possibility)
Endless possibility(Endless possibility)
Endless Possibility!

Last edited:

ashds

Matt couldn't help but feel guilt when he saw the burn on her arm because it was his motorcycle that caused it. Matt put one hand on
Alondra's right arm pretending the blushing was not happening and mutted "Chaos Chill" a cold wind then came out of the palm of Matt's hand and cured Alondra's arm of the pain and the burn mark.

they then arrived back at the rebal base the purple hedgehog was there waiting for them he said "you will both have a bed each tonight in the base but you'll both have to share a room" Matt was once again blushing and heart was beating faster again he said "what room are we in" the purple hedgehog replyed "room 13" Matt walked to room that had the number 13 on it he opened the door and put both his sword's down.

Boomerang and Jeff were waiting outside base for them

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra entered the room. " number 13. unlucky number." she muttered. when she was little, other kids would call her 'unlucky'. nobody would want to play with her, unless they where the Sonic co's kids, which were her friends. she put her sword and gun down and sat on the bed looking at her arm. she could of healed it herself, but it takes time. she then blushed remembering that it was Matt who healed her.
she found the bed quite unconfortable, so she started jumping on it. alondra was doing back flips and frontflips and all kinds of tricks. she was having so much fun that she began to sing,

It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time

(Chorus: )
Where he at 4x
There he go 4x
Peanut butter jelly 4x
Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly,
Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat 2x

(Chorus)

Now, break it down and freeze 4x

(Chorus)

Now tic tac toe (uh-huh)
Tic tac toe (let's go)
Tic tac toe (you got it)
Tic tac toe (let's ride)

(Chorus)

Now, freestyle, freestyle, freestyle, freestyle, freestyle, your style 2x

Where he at 4x
There he go 4x

when she finished she dropped on the bed and gave Matt a thumbs up.

ashds

"that was very good" Matt said "here let have ago" Matt then stood in front of and sang Eagleheart by the Stratovarius to her

"All through the night he is lying awake

Wond'ring how much more can he take

Watching the walls where shadows dance

Drifting away into a trance

And his eyes are blazing with fire

Dreams burnt to ashes so many times

Highest of mountains, still he climbs

Ready to fly cause he just can't stay

Flame burning brighter with every day

Longinng for the deepest desire

Heart of an eagle

He flies through the rainbow

Into a new world and finds the sun

Spreading his wings above all the sorrows

The glory of Eagleheart

Fever is burning in his veins

Determined with courage breaking the chains

Back against the wall under blood red skies

Prepared to fight until he dies

Longinng for the deepest desire

Heart of an eagle

He flies through the rainbow

Into a new world and finds the sun

Spreading his wings above all the sorrows

The glory of Eagleheart"

Matt then walked back and sat on his bed

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
"that was very good!" she said while clapping her hands. she took out some Toblerone(Swiss chocolate) and ate a piece. she then took out a small notepad and a pencil out of her pocket and started drawing Matt. everytime she would look up at him for a detail, she would blush. in a matter of minutes, she was done. she put the pencil and notepad down were her weapons were. she went back to bed and took a short nap. her jumping on the bed really worked, as for the bed was more comfortable for her. when she sleeps, she's off in dream land, but any movements put her into listening mode, so seeing that Matt was near her, probably ment that her nap wouldnt last long.

ashds

Matt looked at the sleeping Alondra he was thinking she looks cute when she's alsleep Matt then blushed.

He remembered something he forgot to lock up Eagleheart so Matt as quiltly as he could he held on to his black sword and said under his beath "Chaos Contorl"

Matt vanished from his and Alondra's room and appered right next Eagleheart he pressed the lock button then a hologram came up with the words say new password Matt was then thinking about a password and he then said "Alondra" the screen then said new password made, Eagleheart locked

out of nowhere boomerang came flying towards Matt. Matt swinged his black sword and sent the boomerang flying back he then said "Chaos Contorl" Matt teloported back to room 13 Alondra was still sleeping Matt put his sword back and sat down on his bed making no sound.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra opened her eyes a little. "where'd you go?" she asked Matt."Never mind. Tell me later." she took out another piece of Toblerone(Swiss chocolate) and ate it. she couldnt go back to sleep, so she got on her back and stared at the cieling. she then started to sing again, The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake

Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea, under the sea
Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter
Take it from me.
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devoting full time to floating
Under the sea

Down here all the fish is happy
As off through the waves they roll
The fish on the land ain't happy
They sad 'cause they in the bowl

But fish in the bowl is lucky
They in for a worser fate
One day when the boss get hungry
Guess who's gon'be on the plate

Nobody beat us, fry us
And eat us in fricassee
We what the land folks loves to cook
Under the sea we off the hook
We got no troubles, like is the bubbles

Since life is sweet here
We got the beat here naturally
Even the sturgeon and the ray
They get the urge 'n' start to play
We got the spirit, you got to hear it
Under the sea

The newt play the flute
The carp play the harp
The plaice play the bass
And they soundin' sharp
The bass play the brass
The chub play the tub
The fluke is the duke of soul
The ray he can play
The lings on the strings
The trout rockin' out
The blackfish, she sings
The smelt and the sprat
They know where it's at
And oh, that blowfish blow

When the sardine begin the beguine
It's music to me
What do they got, a lot of sand
We got a hot crustaceuan band

Each little clam here
Know how to jam here
Under the sea
Each little slug here
Cutting a rug here
Under the sea

Each little snail here
Know how to wail here
That's why it's hotter
Under the water
Ya, we in luck here
Down in the muck here
Under the sea

Last edited:

ashds

(this is post of Boomerang and Jeff's reactions from what Matt did)

Jeff slaped Boomerang on the back of the head "you idot did you truely think that would hit him"

Boomerang was looking at his boomerang which stuck in the tree next to him "how did he do it, that sword had to be about half a ton swinged it like it was nothing"

Jeff then said "that's Matts sword for you it looks like its half a ton but its very light

Matt then looked at Alondra and said "I had to go lock up Eagleheart" Matt then picked up both his sword's this new black one was light but hvery looking just like his gray one

Matt then walked out the room and walked to the tollet

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
"huh." she looked at the cieling again. she remembered her dream she had with her nap.

(dream)
she was in a field of flowers with hybrids, like the ones in her home. it was a nice sunny day with a little refreshing breeze. she looked at all the flowers and decided what there colrschemes where like.
Blue/pink : "cotton candy!"
red/orange : " fire!"
Green/yellow: "Lemon Lime!"
Black/yellow: "Beast colors!"
someone then tapped her shoulder. she then turned around, and it was Matt. he gave her a blue/black/red/turqoiuse flower. she blushed. Matt then came close to her and kissed her. and that's where the dream ended. she blushed and shook her head and sat up right.

ashds

while Matt was walking back from tolet he remembered a flower he saw near Eagleheart he then said "Chaos Contorl".

Matt teloported next to Eagleheart he then saw the flower. It wasn't a flower it was rose. A thron less rose its petals were red,black,blue and turqoiuse. Matt was sturned by the turqoiuse because it made him think of Alondra "I know why don't I pick it for her".

So Matt carefully removed the rose he then saw something called
Sally's flower gardan.

"I bet she'd love to go there, well I better go back Chaos Contorl" Matt teloported back into the room he held up the rose to Alondra and said "I've got something for you and I was wondering if you wanted to go to a place called Sally's flower gardan with me" why do I have to blush now why Matt was thinking

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra blushed. she accepted the rose. she looked at the color scheme and blushed even more seeing that it was the same rose from her dream. 'Sally's flower garden. it be daja vu if itwhere the same place as in my dream.' she thought. she looked up at Matt and gave him a big smile. she then got up and gave him i hug. "Sure. I would love to go there with you." 'omigosh. i cant believe i had the courage to do that!' she thought still with a smile on her face.

ashds

Matt was stuned because of the fact Alondra was huging him but Matt chose to hug her back he then said "I'll see you by Eagleheart in a half hour".

Matt left Alondra to get ready he walked outside to Eagleheart Matt then wispered "Alondra" a voice then came from Eagleheart saying "Eagleheart unlocked just then two hedgehogs walked up to Matt

one was holding a Boomerang and the other one had sliver fur and a long thin sword "hi there Matt" Jeff said "Hi Jeff" Matt replyed he was thinking I left my swords back in the room.

"oh yeah Matt don't think about runing away because" Jeff raised his hand and the sky turned black "you know what this does" he said "well I'll tell you it cancels out chaos power so you can't flee"

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
This is your final warning. Posting song lyrics or hitting enter between every line are not acceptable means to lengthen your posts. Next time one of the mods thinks this is going to wrong way, it's getting closed without a post.

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
(guys, stop it. Just be descriptive.)

Ashura was getting bored. Then, something slightly interesting happened. He saw two Anthromorphs, which he hadn't seen, he walked over, his feet making quiet noises off of the metal ground. Ashura's ears twitched, as he realised that this was a fight, of sorts. He pulled out his Assault Rifle, making sure it was loaded, and revving the chainsaw,
"I would turn that off if i were you, i like my Chaos Powers." Ashura said, he was now behind Jeff, with the Chainsaw, unactivated, pressed against Jeff's back. "Oh, and don't try to block or parry...or dodge, i'll take you down without remorse. With deadly force." Ashura smirked to his unwitty opponent, despite him being behind Jeff. Ashura, holding the Lancer in one hand, pulled out a Sub Machine Gun, holding it with the other, and aimed it at Boomerang.
"It appears we have a stalemate...well, i've won lads, I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to ask you to move along."
Ashura had a grin on his face, using his Military prowess and authority to gain respect and get what he wanted.