• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the dark Chaos

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
omigosh... dis is going to be tough...

Alondra was just blushing and thinking for the next half hour. she then went to the window and saw that the sky got dark. she then was wondering what happened. After a while the sky turned back to it's normal color. "what?" she was getting a little worried and began to scry(yeah, an Eragon thing) on Matt. she saw 2 other hedgehogs, one black and green, the other Polar white and sea green, and another one that she didnt know, that was a silver color. 'Ashura.. and Boomerang?!' she saw that Ashura had a chainsaw on the silver hedgehog's back, and was pointing a sub machine gun at Boomerang. 'oh boy... he's on the other side isnt he...? If he dies i wont get that bag of Doritos!' She got kinda mad when she saw that Boomerang was on the opposite side and that she may never get that bag of Dotitos he owes her. she then looked at Matt, he didnt have his sword, due to the fact that he and her where going to go on a date. he looked pretty reliefed that Ashura was there. she stopped scrying, got her gun and sword, and Matt's black sword. "Chaos Control" she said. she apearred next to Matt. she handed him his sword and then walked up to Boomerang.
"Boomerang, Boomerang, Boomerang. You went to the dark side, and you still owe me a bag of doritos for this scar,"she pulled of her left sleeve to show her scar to him." you where like your mother in many ways, but now, of all times, you had to be the dark ide of your father. Pitiful."

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Matt amazed at how fast help seem to have came first in the from of a black and green hedgehog who was holding a chainsaw to Jeff's back and pointing a sub machine gun to a Polar white and sea green hedgehog. Then help came it the from of Alondra who gave Matt his black broad sword. She seemed to know the green and white hedgehog because she kept calling him Boomerang. Jeff just sighed reeled back his left leg and kicked the green and black hedgehog right between the legs, a circle of purple appeared underneth Jeff and he sank into it. The hedgehog called Boomerang ran towards Alondra he was holding two metal and sharp looking boomerang's Matt tryed to run over there and help her but he couldn't move his legs he looked down and saw a circle of purple just like the one Jeff vainshed into was underneth Matt but that wasn't what was stoping him from moveing it was the two silver arms that were on to his legs that were stoping him. The arms then pulled him down into the circle. He landed into a area of complte darkness he then saw Jeff who was grining he also had his long thin gray sabar but this time in was glowing purple. Matt stood up and was to find he still had his sword well he could feel its handle Jeff then said "Welcome Matt to the Torn world"

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
(oh no...*facepalm* careful with lines. and rules and whatnot)
(I hope u guys had a good holiday)
Hollo was shocked Matt and the seedfox girl began to like eachother. It was too noticable
"ahh love is a crazy thing huh?" Hollo thought.
"I don't feel like moving to fast. I'll walk back to base.
So Hollo walked for a couple hours.
"This is getting boring-crystal speed-"
And Hollo was immediately at the metal tower.
He saw matt getting dragged to a portal
"What no!!! MATT!" Hollo screamed. The seedfox girl,Ashura, and two other hedgehogs being threatened were standing there
looking at Hollo.
"What's this about Ashura?"-waits for answer-
Hollo walked towards the seedfox girl and says "Hi, I don't think we've met. My name is Hollo
and you are..?"-holds out hand and waits for answer-
TBC

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra quikly took out her sword and blocked Boomerang's attack. Matt was then pulled into the purple hole by the silver hedgehog. "Matt No! Boomerang, bring him back!" She demanded Boomerang, she then held her sword with only her right hand still in the blocking stance and took out her gun and pointed it at Boomerang. Hollo then unecpectly came in and introduced himself to her. "uhh... Ok... that was an unexpected entrance... Uhh. my name is Alondra, the seedfox." she told Hollo still in her stance. she had the 'what are you doing? we are in the middle of something important' face on. she then returned to what she was doing. "Ok, Boomerang. Here's the deal, surender, bring Matt back, and give me a bag of Doritos and your of the hook. And if not-" she cut her sentance their cauz she just remembered she knew the art of telekinises, but decided not to use it at the moment."And if not, you will face the conciquences." she got her gun ready. even though they were childhood friends, she could always revive him after the war. "So, what's your choise? Surrender? Or Die?"

ashds

"So why did you bring me here" Matt asked keeping his eyes on Jeff's sword Jeff then said "normaly Matt I would just kill you but this time I'm keeping you here as a prisoner you know as well as I do there is no way to leave the Torn world." Jeff then grined as if something just came to mind "So if you need me I will be cuting your girlfriends head off" Jeff just plainly disappered into the darkness. Matt was left alone surrounded by darkness he had to think of something that could get him out Torn world is indeed the perfect prison because it is almost impossable to get out off those who do get out wind up dieing because they have go though something the body not sholdn't be able to go though but then a image came into Matt's mind it was Alondra's being severed from her body by Jeff. Matt then said to himself "Jeff's right they is no way out of here well not alive anyway but for Alondra I'll be the frist" Matt then looked up unlike many hedgehogs he wasn't born one he was created out of Soinc and Shadow's DNA. He toke a deep breth the air here tased old, just old "Chaos Contorl" Matt just shot up like a rocket srrounded by a yellow arua.Matt could feel the darkness rushing downwards but it was hurting him due to the fact it felt like he was drilling though a huge wall of concrete blocks and then Matt came to a purple gateway when he ran into it felt like he was going into wall after wall of glass and then Matt disappaered. Meanwhile up on Earth Boomerang then said to Alondra "I have been woundering but why have you fallen for that hedgehog" Boomerang knew he touthed a nerve and she wouldn't kill him because she needed him.

Last edited:

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo was immediaetly dissapointed at the look Alondra gave him. He already knew he interrupted her so he wanted to apologize. But it had to be later because he already saw the situation. He just sat back and waited for the other two hedgehogs to talk. Something was definetely wrong.
"I don't know why you both are threatening these hedgehogs but what happened to Matt?" Hollo asks.
-----------
"No one knows? thats strange"
Hollo just decided to use chaos control to go to a fair,grab some popcorn and eat some he returned 1 minute later. "I guess i'll sit until everyones done here. There's not much i can do.

So Hollo just sat and waited for everyone to talk

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
"You need to know everything now do you?" she put her weapons down. "your lucky you are a child hood friend." she told him. " if you must know, i dont have an answer. Love is a strange thing..." a tear rolled down her cheek. she then wiped it off. Boomerang was smirking. "why are you smirking?" He then pointed behind her. It was Jeff, with his sword.
He held it next to Alondra's neck.
"your boyfriend wont be coming back and you wont see another day either." Jeff had an evil smirk on.
"Oh yeah? Well lemme teach you a trick." she squated down. Jeff then swong his sword. her head came off.
"heh. you thought you coulld defy me." but just then he noticed something. No blood. Alondra then got her head and put it back on her body, where it was supposed to be.
"Nice trick, ehh? it's what my mother's species, the Seedrians, can do." she got her sword and swong it at Jeff, put he jumpped.
"but, how?! the seedrians are extinct now!" Jeff asked puzzled.
"she's part Seedrian. she has some of the species abilities." Boomerang notifyed Jeff.
" mmhhph." she was about to swing her sword again when something brigth was coming out of the ground. "what the?" the light was very bright now but in that light she saw a figure.

ashds

Matt looked around him he was back in his world he able to hear what was going on around while he coming out of the ground "what a mintune the last seedrians was Cosmo and rumor has it she was in love with Sonic's best friend Tails. So Alondra is the child of Cosmo and Tails" that was what Matt was thinking he then said "talk about a low buget flied no food, no moives" the yellow arua then left Matt he said to everyone "so did you miss me"
before anyone could say or do anything Matt put the plam of his right hand up and faceing Jeff "Chaos Bolt" a seven colored lightning bolt came out of Matt's hand and hit Jeff in the chest he was then knocked back Matt then put the plam of his left hand up and faceing Boomerang Matt then said "Chaos Burn" a seven colored flame came out of Matt left hand and hit Boomerang in the chest sending him flying. Matt walked up to Alondra held her left hand and said while looking deep into her eyes "shall we go to 'Sally's flower garden now"Matt was bulshing once again

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
When Matt came, alondra just wanted to yell his name in glee, but then he attacked Jeff and Boomerang and sent them flying. 'Whoa! Well, that's what they diserve!' she thought. When Matt came over and held her hand, she blushed. 'with all this stuff happining i almost forgot about the garden! you cant blame me right?' she thought. "S-sure!" she told Matt and , once again, gave him a hug. she noticed something though. 'wait, how did Matt come back? I thought Jeff said that he couldnt return... Well that proves Matt can do many things.' she thought, still hugging Matt with a smile on her face.

(Boomerang and Jeff now)

Boomerang and Jeff both slammed into trees.
"Oh gosh! Ouch! Jeff, i thought you said that no one could get out of the Torn World!" Boomerang said to Jeff.
"They cant get out! he must really like that girl." Jeff told him.
"You mean LOVE."
" Love. Like. Same thing."
"No there different"
"Whatever."

Last edited:

ashds

"ok then Alondra lets go" Matt said Alondra stoped hugging him he got on Eagle heart Alondra then got on behind him put her arms around his waist and just before Matt started to engine he said to the green and black hedgehog "thanks for saveing me" he and Alondra then drove off a big sigin broad with the words Sally's flower garden in brown letters underneth the sigin was big gate there was also a stand that said 'tickets 5 rings per person' Matt a little bit worred he knew he had to pay but he left his money back in his apartment he then said "I'll back soon Alondra. Chaos Contorl" Matt then telported back to his old apartment he would have to take some of his things back to Room 13 later he then picked up ten golden rings and said "Chaos Contorl" Matt then telported back to the gardan gate he gave the green rabbit at stall ten rings and got two tickets Matt and Alondra walked though the gates into the main bit of the garden and both were amazed at the sight they saw there flowers of almost everysort Rose's, Sun flowers, Bule Bells, Hybrids and there was some very werid flower there were a type that was fire proof (It said so on the sign next to them) but there was one that sepcal flower type they were huge bell flower they walked and read the sign next to it. it said on the sign that 'some times when a couple stand near them the bells begin to ring a sound that sounds like wedding bells this means that the couple in queston are soon to be marred' just then the bell began to rang and Matt hread someone say "I didn't know someone was getting marred today Matt bulshed almost as red as the bell flowers. Matt and Alondra soon left after the bells when off near them they rode Eagle heart back to the base Matt then said the password to lock Eagle heart " Alondra " a voice then came from Eagle heart it said "Eagle heart locked" they both walked to room 13 Matt then gave Alondra a kiss on the cheek and fell to sleep. some time around midnight Matt woke up and said "Chaos Contorl" he telported back to his apartment and picked up a book the book was the reseach jounal of the head reseacher at the lab where he was created it had every part of Matt's history was in here "Chaos Contorl" he said he winded up back into the room he puted the book down near his sword's he then fell alsleep again

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra blushed really red when Matt kissed her on the cheek. when Matt fell asleep she began to think. 'this day turned out to be the best, and the worst day of my life. to the catastrophy of me dieing, to the fact of those 2 bells ringing and that kiss.' She yawned and fell soundly asleep. around midnight, she woke up. she found that Matt wasnt there. "whered he go?" light came into the room and she quickly plopped in her bed pretending she was asleep. she kept her eyes slightly open. she saw that Matt came back, but he had somehing, a book. 'what's that he has?' she asked herself. when Matt was fast asleep again, she silently got up, and went over to the book that was with his weapons. The book was titled Project:Matt. she had a slightly puzzled look on her face. she went back to her bed with the book and opened it. the introduction sead, 'this is the frist artificial life form ever since Shadow The Hedgehog. this journal will record everything that happens during the project. we are going to use the DNA of 2 of the greatest heros, Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hedgehog. this journal will also be the only journal about the project' she looked at Matt. 'He's... a clone?' she asked herself. 'just to make sure if he is.' she flipped to the last page. it said, 'The project was a sucess. the boy came out a hedgehog, like we wanted. he is red,black, and blue. looks alot like sonic though. his eyes are hazel, gloves are red, and his shoes are like Shadow's but silver where there was red. At last, the first artificial life form that is somewhat also a clone. His name is oficially Matt The Hedgehog to the public. in scientific studies, he's project Matt.' she looked at Matt again. 'so he is a clone... or at least kinda. he's a totally diferent life form though. he doesnt act much like Shadow and Sonic either. and he has a personality and a heart anike the rest of the clones. i guess no one knows this but him and his creators. but that doesnt matter. as long as no one else knows, he wont be considered a clone. and he wont be a clone to me. he is a... loved one to me...' Alondra blushed and decided to start from the first page of the journal since it was kinda interesing to her about scientific stuff like this. almost half way through the journal, she grew very sleepy and fell asleep, with the book still in her hands.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
"Hm, they definetely are in love huh? But no matter. I guess its time to rest." and Hollo used Chaos Control
with 5 rings to warp a short distance to base
"Ahh Hollo you are here". the purple hedgehog said. "your room is room 14"
Suddenly, Hollo froze. For some reason he was cheerful and happy for once. He didn't
understand why, but he liked it.
"Is something wrong" Hollo didn't know the voice. He realized it was the purple hedgehog again.
"oh uhm, nothing" Hollo walked away embarrased to be seen frozen like that. He felt a presence. Something didn't
feel right.
Tommorrow he planned to see Matt and Alondra to have them explain the crazy stuff going on. He turned around and asked the
purple hedgehog, "Where's Matt's room?" the purple hedgehog answered,"Oh they're in room 13"
They are?" Hollo asked. "Matt and Alondra are in the sameroom" The purple hedgehog said."What a MAJOR coincedence"
Hollo whispers sarcastically.Hollo walked to his room painted 14 on the door."So this is my room."
he noticed 13, 12 , 11, 10 and so on down the Hallway.
"Well that was easy. Im right next to them."
He went in his room silently and closed the door. Hollo sat on his bed and became restless.
"Aghh!"Hollo immediately lifted himself up and thought. " I, I dont believe this but, I think I like someone here-
no. More than just a friend." Hollo shakes his head like crazy to figure out who and why but he can't.
Then he realized it was Alondra. "there is no way I can let myself do that, besides there is already too many
males in this group. She could have fallen in love with anyone here." Hollo immediately regretted the words coming
out of his mouth. He hoped Alondra wasn't outside or in her room listening. But it was late anyways.
He read Alondra's thoughts using Crystal Mindread and it was official. She really liked Matt.
"That's alright. I just wish I didn't open my big mouth. She might have heard me"
Hollo frowned. But fell asleep in minutes.

Last edited:

ashds

Matt woke up it the morning he got out of bed and Alondra was still asleep Matt then left the room he then found the purple hedgehog he said "ahhh Matt please come with me I have a misson for you" Matt followed the purple hedgehog to a room and said "now Matt what do you know about Metal Knuckles" Matt replyed "only that he works for Metal Naizl" the purple hedgehog "well that's all you need to know apart from the fact it for now recovering from a battle in the Mystic Ruins some where its your job to find it and destroy it" Matt then said "yes sir" Matt was about to leave to room when the purple hedgehog called him back "oh yeah Matt while your going back to get your sword could you give this letter to Alondra" he gave Matt brown envlop "what is inside it" Matt asked "her misson" the purple hedgehog said "which is to go too frog forest there is an old lab there we want her to have a look at it" Matt walked out to room with the envlop but he was shroked at where Alondra was going 'that was the lab I was created in' he thought but he walked back to room 13 left the envlop he found a peice of paper and wrote on it

gone on a misson, be back tonight goodbye

love Matt

he then picked up his sword's said "Chaos Contorl" and with in a mintune Matt was at the Mystic Ruins.

Last edited:

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo woke up. He felt Matt had left. He felt like going on a mission.
the purple hedgehog came through the door 2 min. later. "Hello. I have a mission for you. It's ensealed in
this envolope. The purple hedgehog left. Hollo tore open the letter. It said
"Hollo
Today your mission is to go to radical highway. We have reports of 3 metal sonics rampaging
through. They have killed many innocent people and it must be put to a stop. You are
the one for the job. We're counting on you."

Hollo sighs. He unlocks his rings just a notch and throws a kunai at his wrist. He bleeds a little.
"......... Ok i guess it's time to go on to radical highway." He draws 10 rings and activates it. "Chaos CONTROL!"
And Hollo arrives at Radical Highway. He already witnesses a metal sonic killing an innocent person.
"-gulp-, this looks nothing like before."

Hollo uses crystal speed to dash toward the metal sonic.
"DIE" Hollo holds the metal sonic with levitate, he then immediately destroys it with chaos kunai. It explodes.
The man who died was crying for help.
"H-he isn't dead! Don't worry! I'll get you to a hospital. Chaos Control!
The man thanked him as they broght the man to the emergency.
"Ok lets return to my original pos- wha? ........"
Hollo begins to faint. People scream for more doctors to assist him.
TBC

the blade of light

im really sorry
gan ning had for a time left the seed fox whoms life he had saved but was slowly discovering he would need to save her again. "man this stinks" gan ning said aloud. an old man dressed in green began to talk to gan ning. "what troubles you my friend?" the old man said. " i cant find direction in life and this is about the 15th time this week ive killed an assasian drone" gan ning said sharpening his blade. "i think theres another reason your supressing" the old man said "mabey someone youve met?". gan ning's thoughts raced to the seed fox then gan ning snapped back to reality. "who are you have we met?" gan ning asked. "well it took long enough u were raised by the original gan ning but you met me when you were very young" the old man said a staff revealed in his hand. " the original gan ning?!" "yes my name is pang tong and weve got to find youre fox friend she holds the ansers to many of youre questions

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra woke up that moring to find a note and an envolope. the note said,
gone on a misson, be back tonight goodbye

love Matt.
'oh dear were sarting missions today arent we?' she asked her self. she opened the envolope and it said,
Alondra,
Today we want you to go to Frog Forest. There is an old lab we want you to look at. If you find a journal, or anything else, bring it back. The project that was made there may be an enemy.

'Oh dear, yes we are... project?' she looked a little worried. 'It's only an old lab. what could possibaly be there?' she had a wierd feeling. she got her weapons and said, "Chaos Control" she ended up in frog forest. 'Frog Forest... My dad took me ere once or twice.' she started searching. she then saw Metal Tails. 'oh dear...' she got her sword and started to attack Metal Tails. Metal Tails somehow was able to attack her on the side of her waist. "Ahh!" she yelled and put her left hand on her waist. she she cut off Metal Tails' head off and chopped it into peices. 'Oh dear God! This is why i dont go to places alone!' she saw an old lab covered in vines up ahead. she walked up to the lab and got the door to open. she walked in and saw that the place was abandoned and untouched and somewhat wreced. 'what happened here?' she looked around and saw a computer. she tried to turn it on and it turned on. the computer seemed to have an open file. it was titled Project Matt. Alondra looked very puzzled. she had read half of the book the night before and now there is a file with the rest of the story. 'what the? So, is this place the place that Matt was made in? So, something happened here... and the boss wants me to find out... if the project went loose and became an enemy... and he doesnt know, that the project, is working for him... What the hell...' she got a blank CD and copied the file. she also found a cloth to wrap around her waist. Just then she heard alot of robots just outside the lab. 'oh no not now...!' the robots busted in the lab.
TBC

ashds

Matt asked the tourists if they have seen or hread anything out of the ordanery and lot of then said that they hread a moving engine sound close to cave Matt was now standing in front of Matt walked into the cave but there was nothing in there just as he turned around to go back there was Metal Knuckles. Before Matt could even pull out his sword's, Metal Knuckles punched him in the gut grabed his head and began smashing its knees into Matts head it then grabed both of Matt's arms from behind him and flew him until the were a good 15 foot high Metal Knuckles then flew down still holding Matt until the last sceond where he droped him. Metal Knuckles flew off leaveing Matt in the middle of a crater Matt knew that something was wrong at the Frog Forest lab the feeling became wose when he remembered Alondra was there he was able to get up but there was no way he'd be able to walk so he said "Chaos..... Control" and so he telported right next to Alondra even if his body looked ruined he was still going to help her.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
When Hollo awoke. He was told he had lost a terrible amount of energy. He was sitting in a hospital bed.
He was O.K now. He broke all the wiring attached to him and ran off. Hollo noticed another Metal Sonic. He
held it in the air, but he couldn't crush it. He was confused. Hollo released it and the sonic came toward him
and kicked him. As soon as he got up he realized his silver stripes were gone!
"What? My light it-it dissapear- AAGGGHHHH!!!"-screen goes black-
Soon Hollo was in his conscience. He noticed a big screen. It turned on. He saw the metal sonic robot in front
of him. He heard his own voice, he heard terrible words utter from his mouth. He knew what went wrong. He used too
much light. His darkness took over. He watched himself who had turned completely dark destroy the robot.
"No.. Nooo PLEASE STOP NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"-screen goes white-
"-alarm sounds- HELP" Hollo recognized this voice. But he could not help her. He felt a chaos control. Good.
Matt is there.
Hollo awoke again. Back in his body and now his silver stripes were back. There was a comet sitting one foot away.
It was openable. When Hollo opened it, he saw a pistol, a gun with a switch for Semi-Automatic and automatic, and a new crystal. A note was attached
to the comet.
He read
"Dear Hollo,
I know you may get this much later in life, but your father gave you the gun. I gave you the crystal.
I may be dead now, but you aren't. You have a destiny to fufill. I know you'll be that incredible hedgehog
i taught you to be. Take care. Promise me this: Destroy all darkness before your time comes as well!
I love you.
Mom"

"So this comet, was sent to save me?" -Hollo begins to cry for the first time-
the crystal lights up and floats. It goes inside the crystal Hollo previously had.
He saw his mother. She said "this crystal will always assure im with you. Never forget that."
Hollo's Silver stripes suddenly become more detailed.
"More light?" Hollo thought.
He noticed the last metal sonic killing three people. This one looked awfully realistic. Hollo chased it down with his new gun and crystal
in possesion.
TBC

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra was getting beat up by the 20 robots that where there. she was jabbed in the stomach, hit in the head, punched in the head, cut , bruised, etc. she found a pod and locked herself in there. "Chaos... Heal..." she knew it would take long, but she was sure the robots wouldnt get her. she started recovering, but the robots cracked the glass and Chaos Heal had to recover without interuption. the pod broke and her Chaos Heal was stopped. "HELP!" Matt then appeared infront of her. he looked badly injured. "Matt?! oh dear what happened?!"
TBC

ashds

Matt looked at Alondra she was badly injured just like him but alive never the less "I got my a*s handed to me by Metal Knuckles but..." he said, turning around the face the robots "I think these old training robots should be easy. Alondra don't worry about the move I'm about to use it will only hurt the people I want it to hurt and what these bots have done to you I want it to hurt every last one of them Chaos Blast" Matt released a huge explowsin which destroyed all the robots Matt looked at Alondra and saw that the blast didn't do anything to her. Matt then smiled at her and collasped
Metal Knuckles looked over the lab and said "so this was where he was made right" just then a Metal hedgehog appered it looked just like Sonic but it as all white "indeed" Metal Naizl said "Metal Knuckles I want you to wait here until they are gone and then go in there is something in there that not even Project Matt him self knows about" Metal Knuckles then said "will it make him work for us" Metal Naizl said "yes and no but it will also change him compltely" Metal Knuckles "okey whats it called" Metal Naizl grined "its called code B.E.A.S.T"

Last edited: