• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sonic the dark Chaos

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
"Matt?" she went over to him. "Matt?" she started shoving him. No answer. she tryed to listen to his heart. no beat. Alondra started to cry. she took it very hard. "Why?! Why does everyone i love have to die?!" she started sobbing on Matt. when she said 'everyone' she ment only the closest, her mom and her dad. and now, Matt. a light started to come out of her. "Wh-what this?" the light clustered in and landed in the palm of her hand and then reveiled what it was. it was a chaos emerald, but it was glowing in different colors. "No way...! this cant be the chaos emeralds combined!" she remembered that sonic died 3 times and then was revived before he was destroyed. it took her a while to deside whether to revive Matt or not. she decided she would revive him. "Ch-Chaos Emeralds. Please revive this boy dear to me." the colorful emerald didnt do anything she then decided to do the master emerald prayer. "The servers are the seven chaos chaos is power power is enriched by the heart. even though i dont have the master emerald near, please revive this boy." the emerald responded and light glowed. Matt's body started to float, and he revived. "Matt!" She gave Matt a big hug, but Metal Knuckles came in. "What do you want huh?!"
"to change your friend there." Metal Knuckles went over to the computer and typed in BEAST.
"What are you- Matt?! What's happening to you?!" Matt was changing. and the light with the chaos emeralds' power came back to her.
TBC

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
After Hollo confronted the robot, he began to fight. The robot punches 3 times, then did a roundhouse kick that
whacked Hollo right in the nose. Hollo's nose began to bleed. Ouch! That little -----! He took out his gun
and began firing at semi-automatic. He gave the robot a good dent or two. The robot wasn't finished yet. He
took out a small pistol and it fired a particle cannon directly at Hollo. Hollo dodged the first one unscathed,
but the next blast hit his shoe and burnt his heel. The shoe recovered, but Hollo's foot was still burned.
The sonic robot finally takes out a white broadsword. Just like Hollo's.
"So you want to fight swordtosword eh?" Hollo unstraps his and wields it. He comes at the sonic at
a great speed. So did the metal sonic. The two swords clashed and could be heard quite a distance. When the swords
got through eachother, it was Hollo's sword who slashed the robot in two. It exploded right in front of Hollo,
but he used Chaos Control to leave. He arrived inside frog forest lab. He also witnessed Matt turn into a beast.
"Holy Cr--" Hollo said in fear. "I hope he still knows me.-gulp-
He saw Alondra there as well. -sigh- Hollo pulls out his gun just in case
TBC

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Matt began to feel strange his hair felt like hair was shooting up to really look like spikes he looked at one of his hand which now looked like a red paw his sword's fell off of his back as he land on all fours Matt was thinking 'wait the lab people said something called code B.E.A.S.T they said it was a virus in me that could turn me into a wolf I must fight it' Beast Matt jumped towards Metal Knuckles who ran off with an orb just then Beast Matt turned back into Matt he was thinking the Beast is now inside but I can fight him off unless that orb Metal Knuckles toke comes nears me that must be what actives it Matt looked round and saw Hollo holding a gun at him "you can put it away now I'm okay for now" he then turned to Alondra and said "thank you for bringing me back to life just then". Matt then picked up his sword's and said "Alondra that disk you know the one that has my history on it could we all have a look it"

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
"Whoa! You turned Werehog! or, at least it loks like it did..." she had looked at pics that had sonic's werehog form on it, and, Matt looked like werehog sonic. some people call were-anythings beasts. maybe the scientists didnt want the myth to come up and cause a commotion. 'Deary me, he looked werehog. but as sonic said in his story, if it werent for his stubborn heroic sprit, he wouldve been evil. Matt was almost there, but fightning it... that wouldve been catastophic...well, he does have sonic's DNA right? so he has that potential...' she was asked to see the disk. 'ALL the history?! D**N!' she thought,her eyes went wide for a second. "Sure." she gave the disk to Matt, since all she knew to do was copying on THAT computer.
TBC

Last edited:

ashds

Matt just grined "Don't worry Alondra I'll give it back" Matt inserted the disk into the computer and loaded it on it was mainly images and videos Matt clicked on the frist one it showed a video of a young Matt in a steel cube with chains wraped around his hands Matt watched as his younger self had eletric currets zaped into his body on the video Matt was screaming in pain then a different video came on in showed Matt chained under water the rest were just videos of Matt fighting show diaograms of Matt's Beast from the disk then came out he gave it back to Alondra "as you could it was just my training videos" meanwhile Metal Knuckles gave an orb too Metal Naizl who said "now we have the item to change porject Matt" Metal Knuckles then said "but it was fighting back"
Metal Naizl "well we'll have him changed one day" and then Metal Naizl and Metal Knuckles flew off.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
'OH MY F****** GOD... THAT is torcher. They couldve killed him! wel, they knew what they where doing since he's still alive.' "That is torcher..." she said when it was done. 'last time i was nearly torchered like that was... ummm... errr... never... Although Sonic went through that more than once.' Matt returned the disk and she put it in her pocket. she was still injured, but due to chaos Heal, they are scabs. her clothes where bloody and ripped too. 'Man, i should Chaos Control home after this to change.' "Hey, Matt, should i show this to the boss? i mean, it's torcher, and shocking to see."
TBC

ashds

"you can show him the videos but the diaograms of my beast from are up to you but if he see's those and know the beast is in me he will kill me" Matt then looked throgu the computer files and saw a document that showed "Porject Matt has a very rare talet one that will be hard for him to unlock because this talet is lock deep in his heart Matt printed out the paper that the same things as that was showen on document "so Alondra what did you think about what that jounal has in it" Matt said grining picking up the printed paper
"bet you were sprised to read the bit about me being a clone". Meanwhile Metal Knucles said to Metal Naizl "porjuct Matt will not be under our contorl when he turns into Beast" Metal Naizl replyed "ture but he will not be under our contorl but he will not know his friends"

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Alondra jumped a little and got embarrased. "hehe... whoops. didnt mean to be nosy or anything, but havnt read anything like that. you being a clone surprised me a little bit, but then again, how was Shadow made? Same way. but you being a clone didnt shake me up a bit to stop acting the same way as i did before i knew." she stopped being embarrassed and got a little serious. " i can kinda also understand why you where hiding that fact. i have something bout myself that i dont telll people alot. Also, im just learning about some things... like what the heck just came out of me..." she made a fist out of her right hand and rested it on her heart. "i may be a key......" she whispred.
" Any ways, were all done with our missions right? so let's go. "
TBC

ashds

"okay" Matt putting the paper under his arm he then held Alondra and Hollo's hand "here we go Chaos Contorl" Matt telported Alondra, Hollo and himself outside of the base Matt then walked inside and found the Puple Hedghog "Sir Metal Knucles suprise attacked me so I failed" Matt said the Puple Hedghog relyed "okay Matt". Matt then walked away and was thinking 'well I am not telling you what happed to me at the lab Matt got into bed and fell to sleep. He had a dream in the dream he was standing in the lab again he then saw a purple ghost of wolf with red eyes it said "break the orb of the luna cycle to contorl the animal within" Matt then bolted up the other were still outside Matt was amazed to find a wardrobe it the room he then remembered what Alondra said about needing to change her clothes so Matt when outside and said to Alondra "there is a warobe in our room so you can change"

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
"I have completed my mission. All 3 of the metal sonics are destroyed."
"Good job" The purple hedgehog had said.
"Phew, im glad that's over! I'm going to my room." Hollo said out loud.
After Hollo went inside his room, he thought about the videos of Matt he just saw.
They were terrible.
FLASHBACK:
Hollo finally put his gun down.
when Matt put in the tapes. Hollo was shocked
Alondra: OMFG that's torture!

Hollo:whoa, I don't believe this.

Back in reality:
"So Matt is a project."

Hollo goes outside again.
"Hey Matt, I never got the chance to ask, who were the two other hedgehogs?" -waits for answer-

TBC

Nuts quickly dived into cover when he saw Matt aproaching, as well as everyone else. He was deadly silent at times. Nuts viewed the whole conversation betwenn everyone and was shocked when Matt and Alondra started to... well... Nuts didn't like that stuff. Love was probably the only thing capable of beating a hardened warrior, so Nuts generally stayed away from females about his age to avoid gettin' his butt kicked. Nuts quickly muttered "Chaos rush" and ran back to metal wood town. Everyone was gone, but he went to the top of the tower anyway. The purple hedgehog was there.
"I'm briefing you for your first mission." the hedgehog said simply.
Nuts whooped for joy within his brain. He listened.
"Recently there have been outbreaks of... well, Metal robots of the old "Sonic team". I've already sent some people to get rid of some of them, and I want you to rid the world of the Tails ones. Three to sart with, and then I'll set you on another mission. Keep destrying them on the way. Come back here once you've defeated the first three."
"Bye!" Nuts said cheerfully, and he jumped out of the window into the tree, map in one hand, whirler in the other.

ashds

he was suprised at how quickly Hollo's queston came "Well I don't anything about Boomerang you will have to ask Alondra about him but Jeff he is a hedgewizard which is the name for a hedgehog who can use magic he uses mainly dark magic which is the most power ful from but does have draw backs you see Hollo in daylight he is strong but at night he's unbeatable that is how our paths frist crossed he wanted to incase the world in darkness so he always would be unbeatable but I stoped and after that me and him have been battleing one anothor. we have made each other bleed we have made each other cry out it pain was it worth it to stop him it was." Matt a far away look in his eyes "as for the Torn world the perfect battle ground for Jeff and the perfect prison because it is a different diemention you can't get out and if you can you normaly die on the way back"

Last edited:

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
After Hollo was told who Jeff was, Hollo had gotten bored. He went immediately to his room using chaos
control and 10 rings. He thought for a few minutes.

After making a wise decision, he decided to get over Alondra. He was thinking about everything that could go wrong.
After that Hollo confessed his past sins. He finally felt good about himself. He didn't feel depressed any longer.
He felt more.. confident.
"This feeling is great! I-i feel great!" All the stress from the past just came out of him.
More Silver stripes appeared on Hollo's legs and hands and they became a little white.
"Now I understand, the better I become, the more powerful I am and the more light comes to me."
Hollo decided to go ask Alondra about Boomerang. He found her and walked over
"Hey, do you know anything about Boomerang? I want to know about him"
TBC

(BTW, Why is Ashds,Clover, and I the only people mostly posting?)

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
"sir, i completed the mission! Here!" she acted a little retarded due to her very playful side and handed the copied disk over to him.
"Great work." Hollo and Matt had left the room. the purple hedgehog started to look at the video. Alondra was about to leave the room when the purple hedgehog stopped her. "So Matt's the project eh? He brings alot of surprises."
"uh huh." she said a little nervous and ran to her and Matt's room.
Matt told her about the wadrobe in the room. she hadnt noticed it was there. She found some black jeans, a green short polo shirt, and decided to use a pair of brown boots. she went to the bathroom and changed. she put her old clothes under her bed for no reason, and went outside the room. Hollo then asked her about Boomerang. " Boomerang huh? He's Ashura's brother and has some similiar abilities as me. he acted like his mother when we where younger, but looks like ever since the 'destroy hero' scene he joined Naizl... he also has a suvenier from another demension, his boomerang. deadly weapon. thats practicaly what you have to know. see ya." she left off to explore the base she found a room with a big Tv. "Ooooh!" she jumped on the couch that was there found the control and turnd it on. she started surfing through the channels. "nope. eww. nuh uh. OOh!" she stopped when she found an older versoin of discovery channel. it was showing an older versoin of Time Warp. she started watching.
TBC

ashds

Matt walked off to find Alondra he found her wearing black jeans, a green shirt and brown boots and watching a TV he said to her "you look great" Matt then blushed. and walked off he found a room with a lot of work out things inside Matt when into it he looked at a 500 pound wehigt he puted both of his arms around the bar and after a mintune of gunting he was able to lift it he was lifting it and put it down for 5 mintunes.
He then walked back to where Alondra he chose to spend some time with her it was the least he could do snice she revived him so he joined her on the sofa and watched something called Time Warp he has never watched it. But he was willing to learn about it for Alondra

Last edited:

the blade of light

im really sorry
pang tong and gan ning began to travel in search of the seedfox who needed ansers as much as gan ning. "i dont even have an idea were to look for the girl" gan ning said. "leave that to me my friend ... and i kind of lied the truth is you both need ansers as to who you are" said pang tong. pang tong began to go into a trance and the winds around him began to swirl and as suddenly as it began it ended. " shes in a lab with another a monster..no wait my vision is clouded but i know shes with friends" said pang tong. suddenly pang tong lept up avoiding a blaster shot. pang tong threw his staff at the robot and it exploded. gan ning was appold "hhow did u do that?" " dont underestimate me my friend i can fight as well as you can. another shot was heard and this time gan ning shouted CHAOS LIGHTNING and lightning shot from gan nings sword and blasted another robot." tell me can you do that?"

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo thought a little. He blushed a little after he was told about Boomerang. He thought Alondra looked nice.
He walked into base to find Matt and Alondra watching something on the discovery channel on a TV. He felt he
shouldn't come in. "They're probably bonding or something" Hollo thought. He saw a room ahead and saw the purple
hedgehog watching Matt's torture vids. The purple hedgehog turned his head to almost see Hollo.
Hollo used Chaos Control. He found himself in the TV room.
"Oh God" Hollo thought.
Matt and Alondra turned around and saw him.
"Why is the purple hedgehog watching Matt's training vids?" Hollo said in shock.
"He'll know Matt's the project and kill him!" -waits for answer-

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
when Matt came in and gave her the compliment, she blushed. "glad people FINALLY notice" anytime she wouldve changed in her past, no one said anything unless it was dressy. Matt sat down next to her and had somewhat of a puzzled face. 'he hasnt watched this show hasnt he?' "you dont know what this show is about or never watched it have you? well, ill tell you. it's a show when they use high speed cameras to slow things down to show what happens to things that would go fast." Hollo chaos controlled in and she looked at him. he was saying things about the torture vids being watched by the boss and Matt probably killing him. "Chill out Hollo. He's cool with it. he was surprised like me, but he seemed like he wasnt going to do anything, and if he did," she paused a moment, she knew she would go beserk and want revenge, but ever since she magically revived Matt, she not sure what she would do." Well i dont think he would kill him though." Time Warp then finished and an older version of Destroyed in Seconds started.
"oooh! Destroyed in Seconds!"she went back to watching TV.
TBC

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Hollo calmed down after being relieved of that worry. He still didn't have the right.. connection
between that purple hedgehog. He felt familiar. Hollo noticed time warp wasn't on anymore. It was
Hollo's favorite show,Destroyed In Seconds. He thought Matt and Alondra might like some popcorn.
"I'll be right back, Chaos Control" Hollo went to a carnival to purchase popcorn
He returned using Chaos Control again. He ate some and watched Destroyed in seconds.
"Popcorn guys?" He left it on a table for now. A truck filled with Gasoline was about to explode.
"BOOOOOM!!!" The Truck exploded. Hollo clapped his hands at it and just continued to enjoy it.
"Discovery channel is cool huh?" Hollo said
TBc

ashds

the purple hedgehog was looking at CCTV cam he saw a Metal Tails outside the base "no was it can't be it is its Metal Tails" he walked out to the TV room and said "Matt there is someone outside could you have a look" Matt said "sorry guys I'll be back Chaos Control" Matt telported outside and saw Metal Tails "oh my god" Metal Tails pulled out a gun from one of his tails and said "die" Metal Tails pulled the trigger but Matt pulled out his sword and sliced the bullet in half Metal Tails then pulled out of the other tail a pale orb and showed it to Matt that feeling Matt had when Metal Knucles came into the lab after 2 mintunes or straining Matt turned into the Wolf he opened his mouth to howl and out came fire Metal Tails flew away and Matt returned to normal he picked up his swords walked back to the TV room and sat back down with Alondra and Hollo he chose not to talk about what happened to them.

Last edited: